FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Can you recommend a good strap on?

Can you recommend a good strap on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you recommend a good strap on? I don't want to waste my money on a crap one I would rather find a decent one than loads of rubbish. Also where did you get it from and roughly how much was it. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dventurous chefMan  over a year ago

Diss

hi guys ... just out of interest would it be for you two to use on each other!? as a past young lady introduced me to the "pegging" experience.. she started my training with a thin 12"double ender not that she punished me with it lol.. slow progression through a number of toys until.. her 10"hollow strapon came out.. not that much girth to contend with.. all from bondara

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Get a decent strap on harness and buy individual dildo/vibrating dildo to suit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The bend over boyfriend with vibrating bullet is good. The harness is padded for her comfort and the bullet sits on her clit and drives her wild. Just make sure she doesn't get too carried away ramming it in. Ha ha.

By *napperMan  over a year ago

hull

There is a "new" thing on the market Google it, it's a femdo, the female inserts one end in her the other she can Fuck with usually have to hold in place by wearing a pair of tights. Seems both parties get pleasure from it.

By *iss_jmitchellTV/TS  over a year ago

Paisley

A v loc from Doc Johnston u can do a few things with them they have a sucker for the door a handle, and they have ball that they can be fitted in to and last a harness lol. Plenty of different shape and sizes to chose from......... You should look for the sextoy club in USA wholesale prices are good

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Get a decent strap on harness and buy individual dildo/vibrating dildo to suit "
.. great advice ... We've had a few break on us .. but invest in a decent one and plenty of fun to be had as you graduate further up the size charts ...

By *dventurous chefMan  over a year ago

Diss

Nice to see your magnificent strapon in your gallery x

If you want to buy seriously good kit - quality that's built to last - and be able to mix and match dildos and harnesses, then you can't do better than looking at babes-n-horny.

I have eventually managed to wear out one of their harnesses, but it really took an awful lot of abuse! Most cheap ones from the usual shops are made of thin soft leather and only last a few weeks - babes-n-horny last for years.

Expensive, but worth it! And I've been on both ends of their kit, so I'm talking from much experience...

Doc Johnson vac-u-loc 3000, that's one in our pics. Very secure with a choice of fittings, plus 10% off from lovehoney

Fetish Fantasy Double Delight Strap-On Double Dildo Set is my fav by far it's yummy x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"If you want to buy seriously good kit - quality that's built to last - and be able to mix and match dildos and harnesses, then you can't do better than looking at babes-n-horny.

I have eventually managed to wear out one of their harnesses, but it really took an awful lot of abuse! Most cheap ones from the usual shops are made of thin soft leather and only last a few weeks - babes-n-horny last for years.

Expensive, but worth it! And I've been on both ends of their kit, so I'm talking from much experience...

"

I'm getting one if these I think... Is there a particular model they do of harness and dong that you recommend please?

By *orkDefenderMan  over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

"Doc Johnson vac-u-loc 3000, that's one in our pics. Very secure with a choice of fittings, plus 10% off from lovehoney "

That's what we've got

Sadly it doesn't get used enough for my liking

» Add a new message to this topic