FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > love and swinging

love and swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I'm from swindon and im looking for my perfect partner every woman I've met in real life I get on with well then the subject of swinging is baught up and the relationship goes down the drain so do u guys and girls think I should try to find love through a site like this and then at least I would know our sex life would be amazing we would just have to connect on the other levels

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As someone who accidentally found love through this site, I say anything is possible and it will happen when you least expect it. worst thing you could do for your own ego is pin your relationship hopes on everyone you meet. I had no desire to find a relationship here, and was very much of the "once is enough and I won't ever contact you again" school. But this "just happened".

Sit back, relax, enjoy being single and then .... Who knows what can happen when the time is right.

V xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah don't look at meets as potential relationships (not saying you will), eventually you'll get a few fuck buddies and they might lead to more.

i've had 2 long term relationships that started off as just sex, it can happen.

» Add a new message to this topic