FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Im Looking for a female Dr, Nurse or Paramedic in Yorkshire.

Im Looking for a female Dr, Nurse or Paramedic in Yorkshire.

By *xpatMick OP   Man  over a year ago

Darlington

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right group but here goes. This is a genuine request... I have seen others ask for plumbers or carpenter well I am after medically trained personnel.

I work as a offshore remote medic in the Middle East and I am looking for preferable Dr, offshore medics, Paramedics and Nurses in the Yorkshire area to chat to and meet for some vanilla CPD in medical scenarios. I normally try to do a medical course once a year to keep my skills honed and my poor memory refreshedbut with limited time off its difficult to marry up dates.

Ideally I would be looking for some 1-1 teaching revision especially in the ACS, ECG, ALS, PH and PHTLS. Also if you know of any decent medical training providers or teachers for a bespoke training day. I am prepared to re bourse for your or there time.

I hope to hear from you also I guess after the training if there are any sub female medical personnel we could try some other scenarios...

Thanks Mick

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic