FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > East Midlands venues for hire?

East Midlands venues for hire?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and tv partner have been looking for a few months now for playrooms/dungeons ect for hire where we can host large groups, as at the moment we are booking hotels for small groups. We've had the usual guys claiming to have properties to rent, but when we get to a meeting place, they no show and block us. Does anyone genuine have any leads at all? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Myself and tv partner have been looking for a few months now for playrooms/dungeons ect for hire where we can host large groups, as at the moment we are booking hotels for small groups. We've had the usual guys claiming to have properties to rent, but when we get to a meeting place, they no show and block us. Does anyone genuine have any leads at all? Xx"

Depending on how far you would like to travel, The annexe in Kings Lynn hire their rooms. The rooms are themed and have a lot of equipment. I know nothing about dungeons so couldn't say whether it is fully equipped or not. They're a great place, spotlessly clean and VJ is a wonderful host.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above contact The Annex, that would probably be the closest, I know Xtasia in Birmingham have a dungeon but don't know if they hire it out but it has great facilities and hold regular fetish events (a drive away but also had a premier inn 50 yards up the road).

» Add a new message to this topic