FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Female swingers

Female swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkybusiness66 OP   Couple  over a year ago

fleet

How are other couples that are looking for female swingers finding it? We would love to find a female friend/playmate but struggle? To much in demand? To many fake profiles? Or is swinging more for couples? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm obviously a single guy, but from my short experiences on here, I have found that single women seem to be more into single guys or single girls. Single females are often referred to as 'Unicorns' due to their rarity.

By *oving-lifeCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Whilst the elusive single bi female are just that... They do exist. After 3 years of looking we were lucky enough to be contacted by a beautiful confident single bi lady. We have met a few time to build up trust and friendship and very much looking forward to a sexy fun night this Saturday.

Snow xx

By *onkybusiness66 OP   Couple  over a year ago

fleet

"Whilst the elusive single bi female are just that... They do exist. After 3 years of looking we were lucky enough to be contacted by a beautiful confident single bi lady. We have met a few time to build up trust and friendship and very much looking forward to a sexy fun night this Saturday.

Snow xx"

Aww that sounds perfect. I hope one day we find the same. X

By *oving-lifeCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Whilst the elusive single bi female are just that... They do exist. After 3 years of looking we were lucky enough to be contacted by a beautiful confident single bi lady. We have met a few time to build up trust and friendship and very much looking forward to a sexy fun night this Saturday.

Snow xx

Aww that sounds perfect. I hope one day we find the same. X "

I think as long as your open and honest with eachother about what you are all looking for and hoping to get out of it and considerate towards each others boundaries and limits you can't go far wrong. .

Just be patient and keep looking .. im sure she will find youz if you don't find her first. X

With boobs like those I don't think you will have much trouble

I would love be to meet up with a couple and have fairly regular fun but I actually don't get that many messages from them...

Hi,we originally set out as seeking just a bi female but, as time has passed,our preferences have altered and,we've since met some fantastic couples with a bi fem. If ever we met a genuine bi fem that wanted to play with us, we'd obviously not object,but,keeping an open mind meanwhile.....??

» Add a new message to this topic