FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Attitude - especially for the single guys out there!

Attitude - especially for the single guys out there!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guys - this is a polite message to ask you to treat everyone on here the way you'd like to be treated yourself.

We're all on here for a reason and the team at FAB work hard to keep this a safe community of like minded people to have fun.

If you don't get a reply to a message then move on, there's plenty of lovely fishes in this particular sea!

If you get a reply with a "no tha ks" then take it on the chin and don't ask for a reason - at this point that door is already closed so accept it and move on.

If you do get the chance to meet someone you like then treat them with respect and dignity, discretion is very important for many people on here and I'd advise that of you choose to ignore that then karma might catch up with yoj pretty quickly.

I've noticed lots of women/couples and tgirls stating on their profiles that they're fed up of rude single guys - if you've got an attitude problem then you're probably better off going onto craigslist or backpage and paying for a prostitute.

This is a great site and I feel privaledged to be a part of this community - if you don't feel the same then you're probably not a good fit unless you're willing to change.

Finally - not original by any means but there's a lot of people on here who could learn from this

- don't ever look down on somebody unless you're trying to help them out.

Peace!

Jack

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

OP, I agree with most of your post, the thing is I believe most of the formulites do all of the above with perhaps a few hiccups.

IMHO, the people this is aimed at will unfortunately never read this or indeed if they did they would think it doesn't apply to them..

The part I don't agree with

#don't ever look down on somebody unless you're trying to help them out#

Don't look down on anyone!

Or did you mean helping them out "of a hole"?

Happy Fabbing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Agreed on all fronts. Ignorant people are exactly that - ignorant and my post is highly unlikely to change that!

On your other point, and well spotted, I managed to actually misquote myself! - the perils of auto correct on a bloody "smart phone" it should have read "help them up" - probably would have made more sense if I'd done some proof reading.

Happy fabbing people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im a single guy of sorts ( on here i am ) and im always respectfull of others and i always say thanks have a good day and safe swinging to those who decline my offer to chat or fun its the polite thing to do

I agree with what you said,

If you are not getting any responses, you need to change but asking for help to know how to improve or what to improve should not be seen as negative or pushy. It shows the person is willing to learn

By *hiterabbit69Man  over a year ago

Romford

Bit of a sausage party going on in here.

The guys who need to read this wouldn't even entertain the forums.

"The guys who need to read this wouldn't even entertain the forums."

White knight sausage party.

Well said mate I've had a few mails back over the years with no and no thanks .a few no replys aswell but I'd never stoop so low as to send a abusive message back. They lady's/couples/males to lol should be reported IP address copied and never to use site again and if they do manage to log in first one to realise it's a band member of the I can't handle a knockback.com ?????? ban them again they will soon give up or have a kangaroo court ????????

They ruin it for others used to be a great laugh on here met lots of new friends even if wee didn't meet still talk have a laugh that's what's wrong with the world not enough banter take care fabbers and yip I don't post much in forums o just like to keep myself to myself least folk no these days the less they can ruin for ya good nite and very wet/sticky dreams to ya all

» Add a new message to this topic