FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Do couples and females get bombarded with messages

Do couples and females get bombarded with messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungandhung7 OP   Man  over a year ago

ascot

Ive always wondered realistically how many messages couples and females get and how do you or even do you open every single one??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

We've been on the scene for about five years and can honestly say we rarely received messages from anyone other than people we're good friends with.

Site seems very quiet lately xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure it varies....periodically, how active you are on site (posting in forums, updating status etc), what area you are in, what demographic you fit into, whether you are new etc.....lots of reasons.

Worse case I saw was a fairly new, 29 year old (I thought stunning) blonde from Gloucester.

She ended up staying the night at mine. We checked her profile at 11.15 at night....deleted all of her messages and went to bed.

At 8.45 the next morning...following breakfast and a bit of fun she logged on to her account.....over 450 messages.

Impossible to read them all, let alone reply....so another mass delete!

I still don't know how the hell my message even got through...let alone git noticed and replied to!

All further contact was then through kik.

Sadly she is now back with her (then) ex and no longer playing......

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I currently have 44 unread messages. But they've built up over a few weeks.

I usually read a profile before a message.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

When I was a single female I got about 100 messages a day. Now we are a couple we get five to ten but up to 250 people look at us each day.

Sally

Oh God I think I'll move to the UK

. Couples and ladies in Ireland seem to have the control I'd say it takes 30 to 40 mails from a single male just to get a negative reply. Meetings unless you're well verified even harder

Im a transwoman, I logged on to 206 messages once......I hid profile for a few months!!!

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

At least 50% of messages are from people who don't read our profile so they get deleted without reply those that don't take our fancy get a "Not for us sorry" it's only polite to reply.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We get very few messages and that's because we are outside of many people's age range, we have message filters set to exclude certain groups and we're both straight. We're quite happy with how things are

Most unread messages we have had was on our old profile 13 but only as we was holding a party and most couldn't read meets post properly or profile but get looked at lots

I recently deleted 2000 unread messages these were accrued over about 10 days and the most 'looked at me' in one day was about 1500. I'll not moan about it though. wish I could read and respond to them all but it's just not possible. Kinda narks me off when I get shitty messages because I've not read or I've deleted messages sent. Can't really win! lol

Very rarely get messages, no idea why, maybe we are fussy in our profile

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

About fifty a week, not many filters in fairness, when we're open to meets that number tends to increase a lot.

4 people looked at me today and i honestly havent recieved any messages in the past 2 days so ive given up trying and just have a bit of craic in forums... love you all long time

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I have every filter on possible (except hiding my profile) so don't get the flood gates opening effect, but did used to hence why I use all the filters

My experience is showing as online increases the amount of messages sent, many seem to have the opinion if you're showing as online you must want a meet(right this second!)

So, the time it's taken to write this message there'll be a free new messages of the 'hi' variety

Like many, I tend to look at profiles before looking at messages, if the profile doesn't interest me then I don't bother with the message

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We seem to get the odd message from men. Not what we are looking for but are polite and depending on what is said we may or may not chat. We would really like to see some ladies in our inbox

Mrs Two

By *unnynbugsCouple  over a year ago

Neath

We usually get the odd message from time wasters and dreamers. Met some fantastic people on here which more than makes up for it

Nope!

We might get a message every couple of days. I agree with others, it's been very quiet lately... mwah! Xx

I've got 150 unread. I try to read them all but it's impossible as I'd be on here all day.

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

agreed. Definitely been quieter recently.

we were bombarded initially but rarely get anything other than one lines occassionally now

By *arlee72Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

Yep...although usually just when people see you are online.

Don't get bombarded as a couple but we do get a lot of mail directed at either just myself or my man, hardly ever addressed as a couple. When I used to have a single female profile now that's when I got bombarded

Kinky

250 right now, i've got filters off though because i'm arranging a social.

deleted loads last night but it soon fills up again, doesn't help when guys notice i've deleted their messages and send another mentioning that.

also, my filters are on, but anyone can message BUT they get a warning saying i am not looking for their age but they stil chance it anyway, no need for it.

taken me 43 mins to go through them all and delete about 220 messages. now i got to reply to the remaining 30, or some of them.

» Add a new message to this topic