FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does it seem impossible too meet on here.... is it because you all hate the Scottish?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why does it seem impossible too meet on here.... is it because you all hate the Scottish? "

No, I think only football fans hate the Scots! All single guys have problems on here getting replies to messages & hence any meets (I have been on here about 18 months & have basically

given up any hope of a meet! Thought it was my age!) You have to drop your inhibitions, as everyone will tell you, and get to some adult clubs/parties. Don't worry about meeting anybody you know in your real life because everybody is looking for the theme that the club/party caters for! Good luck!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Why does it seem impossible too meet on here.... is it because you all hate the Scottish?

No, I think only football fans hate the Scots! All single guys have problems on here getting replies to messages & hence any meets (I have been on here about 18 months & have basically

given up any hope of a meet! Thought it was my age!) You have to drop your inhibitions, as everyone will tell you, and get to some adult clubs/parties. Don't worry about meeting anybody you know in your real life because everybody is looking for the theme that the club/party caters for! Good luck!

"

If you are truly a fan of football, you'd hate how England is playing at the moment, surely ... and what is happening with the national game

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why does it seem impossible too meet on here.... is it because you all hate the Scottish? "

Maybe you should look for other reasons why you are finding it inpossible to meet?

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Would you go into a shop which had nothing in the windows to tell you what they sell?

Nope!

Your profile is your shop window

» Add a new message to this topic