FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > m4mf couple. Are you a mature m/f - f/f couple seeking white male for 3some naughty-ness ?

m4mf couple. Are you a mature m/f - f/f couple seeking white male for 3some naughty-ness ?

By *erts Gary OP   Man  over a year ago

welwyn garden city

Are you an M/F (or Bi F/F) Couple looking for a discrete respectful White male to join you for Meet ups & NSA Fun ?

I have experience having met with many naughty couples for 3some nsa fun over the past few years. I am a 43 y/o swinger, 5ft 11", 100% straight & genuine, Blue eyes, Medium build, clean, d&d free. I am articulate, fun, easy going, discrete, respectful, sociable, non-pushy, adventurous, love sex & can hold a decent intelligent serious or saucy conversation.

I'm looking for a couples who would like me to join them to spice things up, either in or out of the bedroom, for some adult fun or maybe to fulfil any particular fantasies you may have.

I am a totally straight male but most definitely comfortable in MFM scenario.

If this is something that interests you, then please reply, you can reach me here or more directly email for a quicker response and let's see if we can arrange something. If we do agree and make an arrangement to meet, I am 100% reliable and will always keep my word and turn-up, that's a guarantee (so many don't nowadays sadly).

I live in Hertfordshire so ideally seeking couples local or 40/50 mile radius, I do drive and am more than happy to travel to your area too meet, no problem and like i mentioned already, discretion is most definitely assured.Gary x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic