FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Verifying

Verifying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any verified users that was would give me a chance to verify myself? I pay for gold membership but it's pretty pointless when I am not given a chance to prove I am who I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try an organised social or go on cam, tho the later proves nothing and is pointless really.

I have tried both of these, with no luck. Even just a camso I can show I am who I am would be great! Been trying for so long it is frustrating!

"I have tried both of these, with no luck. Even just a camso I can show I am who I am would be great! Been trying for so long it is frustrating! "

The is a large organised social in Newcastle, and plenty others in the NE. Maybe try one of those.

I have always wanted to try a party, just feel stupid going alone! Would be great if I could go with someone with experience... I've been a member on this site for a few year now,you're the first bit of help, thank you!!

"I have tried both of these, with no luck. Even just a camso I can show I am who I am would be great! Been trying for so long it is frustrating!

The is a large organised social in Newcastle, and plenty others in the NE. Maybe try one of those."

In the next 6 weeks there are socials in Leeds, York, Barnsley and Bradford. If you attend one of them the organisers will verify you

Newcastle would be the preferred locations. They're quite a treck.

"Newcastle would be the preferred locations. They're quite a treck."

We have people from as far away as Heathrow attending, York is not that far if you really want to be verifed

Yeah that's understandable m, would be greatly easier if a person would do it over cam! Also the parties would.m be easier to attend if a seasoned person accompanied me!

"Yeah that's understandable m, would be greatly easier if a person would do it over cam! Also the parties would.m be easier to attend if a seasoned person accompanied me!"

A lot of people do not think cam veries are worth it

"Yeah that's understandable m, would be greatly easier if a person would do it over cam! Also the parties would.m be easier to attend if a seasoned person accompanied me!"

Cam veris mean nothing and sometimes you just have to man up and go alone. Socials are usually held in pubs and if you struggle attending one of those then how are you going to fair having sex in front of strangers?

Most would not attend with a total stranger. I know I certainly don't.

My first ever social was the Sheffield one many years ago. I knew no one and went alone. Took a deep breath and said to myself if I don't like it I'll just go back to my room. I met sooo many people in the same position as me and made some great friendship, many who I still see. Bite the bullet. The worst that could happen is you have a few drinks and a quiet night.

By *ayStew91Man  over a year ago

manchester/newcastle

I'm in the same position and when I tried to get in the list for the Newcastle social I was told that i am not verified and won't be able to attend!

By *ragon-tattMan  over a year ago

runcorn

"My first ever social was the Sheffield one many years ago. I knew no one and went alone. Took a deep breath and said to myself if I don't like it I'll just go back to my room. I met sooo many people in the same position as me and made some great friendship, many who I still see. Bite the bullet. The worst that could happen is you have a few drinks and a quiet night."

This was my exact experience of my first visit, im normally really outgoing but sometimes it just doesn't work..iv been messaging some nice people though and looking forward to meeting them properly next time..how important are veris?

» Add a new message to this topic