FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Bikers Swingers tours (meets)

Bikers Swingers tours (meets)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,being a swinger for a 10y or more... Never heard of any bikers swingers camp meets on a lakeside or so on, maybe let's organise something like that in Ireland so all who enjoys swing life and bike tours can join together and have amazing tour with plenty of sex at the tent filled grounds,imagine all the moans coming from the tents an ability to just enter any of it and join the fun.... mmm or just organise a shag games beside big fireplace on the lakeside or caravan parks. ... PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE SWINGERS AND BIKERS AND FREE

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Love the idea, but why Ireland? Don't get me wrong love the place but surely logistics make more sense to have it in England.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah i agree that England is more adequate for the event but i believe there is plenty swing bikers willing to visit Ireland to and for example have swing tour by "Wild Atlantic Way"

By *un in the sun bi cplCouple  over a year ago

Wisbech Cambridgeshire

We are bikers and have a caravan at Abbott's farm near Dereham in Norfolk bikers often come there tbh mostly gay bikers but the place is open to all and I'm sure the owner would love to let a group of bikers have a fuckfest there lol.

By *estonbiCouple  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

We would be up for that as long as it not just full of single guys

By *oo7kingMan  over a year ago

wing

Me and my Mrs are in!

By *anshee-MCouple  over a year ago

outside the city

When & where ? Sounds intresting

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Hi,being a swinger for a 10y or more... Never heard of any bikers swingers camp meets on a lakeside or so on, maybe let's organise something like that in Ireland so all who enjoys swing life and bike tours can join together and have amazing tour with plenty of sex at the tent filled grounds,imagine all the moans coming from the tents an ability to just enter any of it and join the fun.... mmm or just organise a shag games beside big fireplace on the lakeside or caravan parks. ... PLEASE

CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE SWINGERS AND

BIKERS AND FREE "

Mmm sounds interesting

By *ubbles12312Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Sounds fun

» Add a new message to this topic