FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi wondering ladies if an electrician comes to do stuff at urs and he flashes would u urge him for more or wont be interesting at all. Ladies only x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

I'd think it was very unprofessional, and very reportable - presuming this is not an arranged thing.

Imagine how uncomfortable and unsafe in their own home someone would feel if you did this to them? Please do not involve unwilling people into your fantasies.

It was about a bit of planned thing. An expected fun i meant

swingers clubs

Not what your op suggests. Planned for you maybe.

Did that at our place and you'd have the flashing lights of the police.

And a rather pissed off XY.

U getting serious. Its about fun

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"U getting serious. Its about fun "

TBH its only fun if ALL concerned are aware of that and your original posting did read as though it would not be a pre planned thing, lets face it you dont need to be there doing work if its pre planned

Its a fantasy u dumb. Some ppl like it and if u dont then stay away from my post

swingers clubs

It's your fantasy, but not that of the unwilling participant, which is what is insinuated in your original post.

Maybe you should just stick to the fantasies and story section.

Calling people dumb will get you nowhere on here, no need for personal attacks. You should make your posts more clear and specify it as part of an agreed scenario.

Which you haven't done.

All I'll say is if a tradesman flashed XX at our house - the police had better get there before XY does.

And that is something you need to be very aware of OP.

If im posting here clearly saying if anybody into flash stuff means whoever will invite me would know better what im saying here so its all planned and u cant actually figure out better u dont comment on my post

swingers clubs

Are you making threats here? I will damn well reply to posts if I want to - it's a public forum.

Your original post is not asking for someone to invite you over for that reason.

Your original post asks what people thoughts and reactions would be of a tradesman happened to flash at them.

Completely different.

And by the way, get a grip

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ohh pulls up a chair for the next round! But she is right lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This went to plan then....

Lol btw its not she its he whos scared of someone coming to his home and flashing to his wife lol so calm down folks

swingers clubs

So funny, actually it's SHE who DISLIKES the idea of a bloke who is supposed to be professional and trustworthy being invited into the house and exposing himself for his own sexual desires.

HE is quite happy for SHE to play with other guys, as our profile shows if you could see it (ps. We've reciprocated your block). In fact we are a couple that actively seek out meets with guys - albeit at clubs rather than in our house.

Don't flatter yourself at all, you're certainly not a threat to our relationship like you seem to think you are.

The problem is that you are in this for your own sexual fulfilment and not that of the other party. You are willing to make an unwilling participant very uncomfortable for your own desires.

That's not how we work. We prefer our experience to be enjoyed by all parties involved not just by ourselves, or by whoever joins us.

Mutual pleasure is the name of the game, everyone has fun which leads to a great meet. Not a prosecution and an entry on the sex register which is where you'd be heading.

» Add a new message to this topic