FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Partners

Partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hiluk1uk OP   Man  over a year ago

Prescot

Hi,

I'm going to Partners on Saturday for the 1st time with a lady friend, and i'm not really sure what time is best to get there, we probably just want to go for a few hours the first time to get to grips with the place, can anyone advise what times are busiest on Saturday night?

Thanks.

Phil

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As with all clubs at the moment it could be quiet but with it being the bank holiday weekend im sure it'll be busy . It usually starts to pick up between 11pm and midnight on a saturday night have also known people come in at 1am (but dont hold me to it like i said in the current climate a lot of clubs seem to be struggling) .

Hope this helps and you both have a cracking night .

Prescot

Thanks for your response, I had assumed that it might take an hour or two to warm up, so I guess we'll aim to get there around 11pm and stay for a few hours.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we usually get there for it opening, 8.30ish cause its quiet and you can have a drink and a look around without being bothered. Take ur own booze, also means u can get in the sauna n jacuzzi n steam room without being squashed or groped to death, plan ur nite, hope you have a great time xxxxxxx

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

hi we are going to partners sunday night so come and say hi to us xxx

halifax

phil i wud get there b4 11 if i was you or u might miss all the action as the club closes at 2 am

halifax

oops must have had me blonde hair on for a bit there sorry

By *arolxxpaulCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

"phil i wud get there b4 11 if i was you or u might miss all the action as the club closes at 2 am"

hes going saturday night not sunday another blond moment it closes at 4am on a saturday night lol xx

Prescot

Lol, yes Saturday night but hell if we have a good time we might be back on Sunday! Lol

Thanks for all the messages.

Prescot

Went last night, we both enjoyed it though I don't think we would go again unless it was a couples only night, too many single guys for our liking, and it's annoying having them follow you round all night, had some great fun in the couples room though.

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

It is only couples and single women tonight anyway...My first night at the couples night too..but been here loads of times on a sat

» Add a new message to this topic