FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > cuckold dating for singles

cuckold dating for singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This might sound strange but I have found it very hard to find single people that are into cuckolding that would be interested in forming friendships or dating.

I am not sure if this site is the right one to start this thread but I thought I would give it a go anyway.

A bit about me from my profile:

I am an educated, intelligent, male in his early 30s.

I work hard and enjoy rock music, jazz, wine and ale. I also enjoy reading and visiting historic places. Although i have been classed as a homebird in the past i do enjoy to travel my favourite place is italy.

I may look like a normal guy that wouldnt look out of place in the normal dating world but i am looking for a unique bond, a relationship that would push conventional boundaries, a long term cuckold relationship. I am looking for someone that will encourage me to submit deeply to the world of cuckoldry.

Previously i have always felt like something was missing and a year ago i started exploring the world of cuckoldry and have never looked back.

I would like to find someone that is similar in age to me aged between 30-36 that is articulate, well read, intelligent.

I am having issues with sending messages to people at the moment but I can reply back.

I look forward to hearing from you. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are some women on the site actively looking for cuckolds.

I think it's something that you could also introduce into a conventional relationship if you meet the right person.

Good luck!

Thanks wannabe cuck, i like posts like these because they usually bring like minded people together.

Don’t rule out meeting someone in a conventional setting. Find an attractive lady who is somewhat flirty, promiscous maybe. Begin a normal relationship and then at an early stage empower them by explaining that you are not the jealous type and you are happy for them to continue to see others but you want to be involved in some way.

Good luck

Thanks.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are a fair few of us singles who like cuckold style 'relationships' with fbs. If you are open about this, including posting in to forum posts discussing it, then others get to know you. Keep it your profile too.

Thank you.

I found introducing it into our relationship when I couldn’t satisfy her needs due to general health issues, tiredness and her much higher sex drive. We discussed options and found that her flirting and sexy nature easily drew attention from guys. From that she has a couple of regular guys ( not all off this site ) that see to her needs when I can’t.

Its really important that needs get satisfied Bob, thank you for your story.

Thank you everyone for your helpful and thoughtful mesages. I am happy to hear from other cucks and potential cucks to. In order to form bonds with like minded people.

Would love to live as a cuckold

I wonder if the chap posting on here has gone due to:-

1. He gave up. No chance.

2. He found the woman he was looking for?

Hope it was 2.

» Add a new message to this topic