FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Too Young?!

Too Young?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whenever we message women all we seem to get back is a "no not interested, too young!" orr not a reply at all

Any women, not too fussy about age as long as your under 40 interested in a GENUINE young couple get in contact

Thanks, R and G (Manchester) xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont worry about it. You'll be soon the 'correct' age. Wait while you get in your 40's. 'Too old' as some say. We cant go back in time but you've got your whole adult life ahead of you.

don't you think its a little incongruous to complain about age-relatred comments and then stipulate your own?

Foook me. It was supposed to be a lighthearted reply. Didnt expect a comment like that. Jesus. Dont take things so seriously. Chill out.

By *hivagodCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't be disheartened people, some only look for your age range.

We only meet up with younger lads for example, not into older guys at all.

We have tried but found them rude, arrogant, self centred and inconsiderate. We do appreciate that's not everyone but it's just the ones we have come across.

As with many things in life everybody will have differing opinions and interests.

I always place an age limit now, I used to meet under 40's for example, I have tried but found them childish,rude, arrogant, self centred and inconsiderate. I do appreciate that's not everyone but it's just the ones I have come across. All they could talk about was getting inside my nicks,they just couldnt hold an intelligent conversation, I was made to feel like a piece of meat instead of a very intelligent mature woman.

As with many things in life everybody will have differing opinions and interests, I know doubt I will get lods of slagging of for my honest remarks but then I have learned a lot of people cant tke rejection.

"I always place an age limit now, I used to meet under 40's for example, I have tried but found them childish,rude, arrogant, self centred and inconsiderate. I do appreciate that's not everyone but it's just the ones I have come across. All they could talk about was getting inside my nicks,they just couldnt hold an intelligent conversation, I was made to feel like a piece of meat instead of a very intelligent mature woman.

As with many things in life everybody will have differing opinions and interests, I know doubt I will get lods of slagging of for my honest remarks but then I have learned a lot of people cant tke rejection."

You saying they knew nothing of knitting or golf?

W

"I always place an age limit now, I used to meet under 40's for example, I have tried but found them childish,rude, arrogant, self centred and inconsiderate. I do appreciate that's not everyone but it's just the ones I have come across. All they could talk about was getting inside my nicks,they just couldnt hold an intelligent conversation, I was made to feel like a piece of meat instead of a very intelligent mature woman.

As with many things in life everybody will have differing opinions and interests, I know doubt I will get lods of slagging of for my honest remarks but then I have learned a lot of people cant tke rejection."

You know what hun I think many will actually agree with what you say.

I personally take each guy as he comes (so to speak) cos like you say some (not all) under 40 can be childish and treat you like they are doing you a favour rather than mutual enjoyment which is what I thought this was all about.

Shona

x x x

totally agree with swintons post ,,, spot on ,,, dont complain about being too young then post an age limit ,,, , i guess that shows ya imaturity ,,, lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Whenever we message women all we seem to get back is a "no not interested, too young!" orr not a reply at all

Any women, not too fussy about age as long as your under 40 interested in a GENUINE young couple get in contact

Thanks, R and G (Manchester) xxx"

I honestly think you're being unrealistic in what you're looking for. As a bi lady, I like to play with more experienced women, not wanting to be a teacher and also like the guy to have experience and a good degree of expertise!- at 19 you just won't have the maturity for the majority of people here - just my opinion. Have fun

I have met quite a few couples and would love to meet some younger than me, however in my experience a lot of the advertised younger couples, either don't show or are just wind ups so I tend to stick with verified couples of my own age.But I do live in hope lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I have met quite a few couples and would love to meet some younger than me, however in my experience a lot of the advertised younger couples, either don't show or are just wind ups so I tend to stick with verified couples of my own age.But I do live in hope lol"

We've met a few couples quite a bit younger than us and they were fantastic - we have been very lucky though and must admit to sticking to 30+ as do seem to be more real and reliable

I'm 25 and agree with wat your saying, most

People my age or younger on these sites never

Turn up or are only after pics. It's only the older people u can rely on to be genuine. It's annoying as I get ignored a lot due to my age but still understandable. I know m current lack of pics doesn't help but even on other sites where I have pics it's still be same!

i have kids older than yourselves so just doesnt feel right for me, make me feel like a perv...lol...

and thats summat i dont wanna feel, just wanna enjoy my experiences...

That's fine but lots of people don't mind younger guys or even prefer them, it's just the majority of younger guys don't turn up etc and eventually we all get tarred with the same brush

try to be more pro active ,,, as a single guy ,, u really do need at least one pic ,,, there are litteraly thousands of guys on here and your at a distinct disadvantage if u dont have a pic ,,, not saying you wont get meets with out one ,,, but u will improve ya chances with one ,,, dont need to be ya face or cock ,,, just take one of ya foot ,,,,, but ,,, any pic is better than no pic ,,,,,,unless its one of ya fookin a chicken ,,, then ya might get the sack from asda

hey would just like to point out not all young guys r ruff and ready, some of us like to get to know u and chat and see were the night leads.

» Add a new message to this topic