FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > GLASGOW! A repost

GLASGOW! A repost

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For as long as I've been a member of Fab (on and off for years), I've always enjoyed a sprinkling of "interactive" meets with couples, with lots of fucking and licking, etc. However my abiding and truest role has always been that of a dedicated voyeur and wanker, again with couples or groups.

I love nothing more than hanging back to watch a couple or group play as I get myself. Voyeurism and exhibitionism being so entwined, I also love being seen as I masturbate and cum for other people.

The purpose of this post is to see if anyone out there is aware of opportunities for nakedness and masturbation in settings other than a home. I know some people might initially think of a swingers club like CJs or After Eight but I'm actually looking for something a little bit more anonymous than that. Somewhere where there's not so much of a social aspect but that being naked together and open masturbation might be tolerated. The ideal situation would probably be something along the lines of a straight version of The Pipeworks Sauna. I know that there are one or two health spas in England which not only tolerate public nudity but also have facility for naughty goings-on.

Sweat Sauna in Carlisle have a mixed sex/couples thing on a weekend night but I'm thinking more of a daytime venue. Somewhere to go on a day off work, enjoy some shared filthy time and then back home when it suits, without having to worry about making lifelong friends!

Another interest of mine would be a British equivalent of an American style adult bookstore, featuring booths or gloryholes. We've got adult stores here in Scotland but as far as I'm aware, not one of them has facilities for getting yourself off on-site.

In short, I suppose I just would like somewhere to cum that isn't home and where I might be able to share the experience with others in a fairly casual, near-anonymous setting.

Anyone got any memories, thoughts or ideas?

If so, a PM to me would be preferable to an open post on this forum. Although feel free to chip in with anything at all if you've got some good info.

Ready and waiting, fingers crossed and hand poised on cock!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

aaaaaand......

Bump.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic