FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Fakes and waste of time

Fakes and waste of time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are long time members of fab swingers and now getting the point where we are getting sick of the site and bored no body meets anymore ya have a meet up and nobody contacts u u msg other people and they blank or just ignore u

Now At the point where we are thinking of leaving unless the site changes and the more chance of a lesbian being str9t then that happening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad it's not just me then. Was beginning to feel like a lepper.

we are giving it a couple of days then deleting profile because cant be arsed trying to arrange meets because of time wasters.

we get fed up all the time like u say we put meet up hardly ever get a reply far to many timewasters on here thats why we go to clubs at least u no uwill find genuine couples there

Thats it we go to partners our la chambre on nights where its just couples

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

I think its a shame people do not reply more often. They use the excuse that they get too much mail! maybe there is something organisers can do, such as put a limit on replies that can be seen by all so we dont swamp anyone!?? Not sure its the answer but we need to regain the politness we all crave.??? Just a thought!!

You get people on the meet today and when you email there not meeting or dont get back in touch, had enough of people time wasters

"We are long time members of fab swingers and now getting the point where we are getting sick of the site and bored no body meets anymore ya have a meet up and nobody contacts u u msg other people and they blank or just ignore u

Now At the point where we are thinking of leaving unless the site changes and the more chance of a lesbian being str9t then that happening"

So its due to fakes and timewasters that no one contacts you?

Small chance maybe that people look at your profile and think you are not for them and move on?

You have to make your own fun, put the effort in and ye will reep rewards.

S.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for replyin to the post guys clubs are they way now i think just go to a club few drinks kinky sex bck home swing from the chandalier some more then sleep happy days lol

And to add, the site gives us all options to block or only search for verified people or those that meet a specific criteria you set.

Don't take the chance on un verified people, new profiles etc and don't waste time on those that won't supply a number etc for a chat.

S.

chandailers ya posh git g m8 lol

we always like to speak to the woman 1st before we meet, The time waster our the ones who arrange meets with you and never turn up and let you no

By *ftersumfunCouple  over a year ago

Bradford/Leeds

we have to say we have arranged to meet couples only for them not to turn up. it is so easy to say sorry you are not for us . and there should be somewhere on here where you can put the names of the folk arranging meets only to not turn up , we had a couple on friday said they would be here at twelve only to find out at two "sorry we had car trouble" and it was their idea to meet

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

we dont say we will meet anybody, we just come across people in clubs but i too do agree we should have a name and shame on here, as we have on a few rare occasions on a bad night in clubs been offered loads of meets on the way home and when you say yes were up for it, wont be to long ...theu become silent...i just think some on here are here for thr pics...etc....Youve never met so have the balls to say no sorry!!!

Name and shame - hmm havent we had that topic about x million times. We had people arrange to meet us, getting ready make up on.."waiting"..nothing happens phone off and shrugs you go to bed. Next day you get a message "you werent in, we drove down your street" a bit difficult as dead end.

We don't give up, we try again, had bad meets [spiked drinks] and good meets, but you get the same in clubs...gave a guy a bj and she was happy with me...did they speak to us afterwards "answer NO"...so ... as Steve said effort time and hope and you can have fun..if not then its to each to decide themselves or not? H. x

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"We are long time members of fab swingers and now getting the point where we are getting sick of the site and bored no body meets anymore ya have a meet up and nobody contacts u u msg other people and they blank or just ignore u

Now At the point where we are thinking of leaving unless the site changes and the more chance of a lesbian being str9t then that happening"

tell me abt it, more n more ppl now tend to use this as facebook.N its really annoying now.........

Not only that but, half the people I message, and I spend time putting effort in to my messages, and read profiles, etc. Just delete the message straight up without reading it, there are some very ignorant people here. I reply to all my messages, even if not interested, just out of politeness.

Am feeling a little the same, do you think its more of a poblem for us single males, or do couples have same trouble its so hard to convince people you are genuine

"Not only that but, half the people I message, and I spend time putting effort in to my messages, and read profiles, etc. Just delete the message straight up without reading it, there are some very ignorant people here. I reply to all my messages, even if not interested, just out of politeness."

How do you know they haven't read it?

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

I'm sure the organisers can put some sort ofimit on....eg if you have not answered half your messages, even if its a no grabs your profile goes hidden until you Di that will encourage the non polite people to actually reply and save bandwidth . It aslso stops them getting overloaded lol. I know its a bit ott, but maybe it needs it to survive properly

"I'm sure the organisers can put some sort ofimit on....eg if you have not answered half your messages, even if its a no grabs your profile goes hidden until you Di that will encourage the non polite people to actually reply and save bandwidth . It aslso stops them getting overloaded lol. I know its a bit ott, but maybe it needs it to survive properly "

Ermmm ott u ain't kidding....I think the site survives pretty well and always will....

I don't reply to all my messages... No way.... Why should I reply to people who havnt actually taken the time to read my profile and read what I am looking for..... Eg not looking for males yet get mail from them nearly everyday....

If people don't read your mail they obviously don't want to meet u and there's you answer.... Annoying thou it may.... Move on....its a matter of not taking it too serious....

I have a single F profile on here as well which states that I am only using to chat and not meeting from and that if you message me you will be blocked. Now going by what has been said I should be the polite one and reply to every message I get to tell them I am going to block them, well guess what I have better things to do then reply to people who obviously cant read in first place because otherwise they wouldnt have bothered to waste their time in sending the message.Oh and just before anyone says well use filters you tell me why I should when as I say my profile states do not message me

"I'm sure the organisers can put some sort ofimit on....eg if you have not answered half your messages, even if its a no grabs your profile goes hidden until you Di that will encourage the non polite people to actually reply and save bandwidth . It aslso stops them getting overloaded lol. I know its a bit ott, but maybe it needs it to survive properly

Ermmm ott u ain't kidding....I think the site survives pretty well and always will....

I don't reply to all my messages... No way.... Why should I reply to people who havnt actually taken the time to read my profile and read what I am looking for..... Eg not looking for males yet get mail from them nearly everyday....

If people don't read your mail they obviously don't want to meet u and there's you answer.... Annoying thou it may.... Move on....its a matter of not taking it too serious...."

exactly.. why should you have to use filters?

Profile options can be used to advise males or whoever are not wanted, and usually most people state this in their profile too.

A no answer is a polite "no". There so many times people get abusive or try to say "oh thats a shame" and try and be desperate and persuade you to meet them.

People who we feel deserve a reply will get one.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm sure the organisers can put some sort ofimit on....eg if you have not answered half your messages, even if its a no grabs your profile goes hidden until you Di that will encourage the non polite people to actually reply and save bandwidth . It aslso stops them getting overloaded lol. I know its a bit ott, but maybe it needs it to survive properly "

So basically you want to force people to say 'no' to you instead of just moving on. Are you seriously telling me you want an inbox full of 'no' replies? That will make you feel better?

The admin have a system for this already advised on the FAQs - no reply means no. If that hurts the delicate sensibilities of people on here then they shouldn't be on a sex site.

We've noticed that people (couples and singles) trawl the room for meets without bothering to chat and get to know people over a period of time and then the very same people winge they don't get meets or the site is full of timewasters who agree to meet but then don't turn up. Connection ? Think about it and see if you can spot it

Got to admit, as a newbie, I thought my luck was in byu arranging to met a couple. We were messaging on here for a few days, text etc then arranged to meet last saturday. I travelled down to meet them. Right the way until 30 mins before the meet they were happily contacting me, then complete silence and they blocked me. Lesson learned!!

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I think fab does a brilliant job considering the expensive competition, I never blame the site for encountering timewasters and fantasists because they exist everywhere, it's really up to the individual or couple to determine their own criteria for meeting people and therefore, if you are getting let down frequently it could be time to review your own choices????

hugz n stuff, Ruby, xxx

I have also noticed the increase in timewasters. I have become adept at spotting the fakes and I now always ask for either webcam or phone call (with the female) before agreeing to the meet.

I tell them upfront and it s out the fakes almost immediately.

Name and shame isn't an option as it will get you banned.

As far as I'm concerned, if a "woman" or couple want to meet me, but don't want to chat or cam before a meeting, then it's really a man with fake pics...period!

I think this site goes in circles. Sometimes it works for you-sometimes not-but if you want it to work you have to make the effort.

It's true it's fakes and people who think there too good a community is built on people sticking to there word and having fun.if hiding behind a smoke screen turns somebody on to wast a person a couples time shame on them.I respect all you guys that are honest people.

"I think this site goes in circles. Sometimes it works for you-sometimes not-but if you want it to work you have to make the effort."

FABfakes and bullshitters,,,get it..lol

By *risK496Man  over a year ago

Newbury

"I think fab does a brilliant job considering the expensive competition, I never blame the site for encountering timewasters and fantasists ..."

I'm with you, Ruby. This is a great site and well run, and it's up to us to do something about timewasters. I try to check people out before getting stuck into the false hope of arranging a meet. And the ones I have met have been great

Kris

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

We are happy with Fab too. We have met some great people and not been let down yet. Yes there are some numpty wazzacks out there but not everyone are wasters.

We held a party at ours and had some great people come and were lucky that no one let us down, on the back of that we are meeting a couple on Saturday who came and we got on great with.

So it can be great!

Kazxx

have noticed a lot of people who are complaining on this thread live not far from each other.

why not just get together lol

Time for my twopeneth

I agree time wasters spoil it for genuine ppl and i would say without hessitation it is probably single males that are in the majority of offenders (i could be wrong?)

Having just said that i have had couples do something similar,but they all have been new to this,and in some way i understand,first timers,especially couples have alot more to deal with,trust,mutual fidelity etc etc....but wether it be singles/couples if they are serial offenders then they should be reported....we dont want to be loosing genuine ppl from here for the sake of time wasters

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

so coming to the social tomorrow to meet ppl...thought not

Yes I have been here for just over 2wks and I am finding it a waste of time also. I suppose it comes withthe territory. I am thinking of going to a paying site that is very expensive and use my lateral thinking.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Yes I have been here for just over 2wks and I am finding it a waste of time also. I suppose it comes withthe territory. I am thinking of going to a paying site that is very expensive and use my lateral thinking."

2 weeks omg,close your account now, its clear no one meets here

swinging is about a great fuck, not a quick fuck...if u want that go into town on a saturday night.

you want to try being a single guy on here ?? i tyr to chat and arrange meets and get some realy nasty abuse from people why cant they be polite and just say no ?

we have had truble just bcoz my fella cums on here to try find meets as i work nites and either way hed get blamed for tyin b a single.........no show,thier loss is r motto

I often feel like I'm pissing in the wind on here. Trying to find a meet on here is not good for one's self-esteem.

"Yes I have been here for just over 2wks and I am finding it a waste of time also. I suppose it comes withthe territory. I am thinking of going to a paying site that is very expensive and use my lateral thinking."

heres a thought for you, the expensive website has less users, the ratio of men and women will still be the same

and if you dont show decent photos on your profile you still wont get the fucks your wanting. if you want to pay money to get sex see a hooker - you will save money, time and effort in the long run!

your just changing the website and the cost, the reason your not getting meets is the factor you cant change - the human mind! if you cant show your face and body properly, and probs need to hold back having your nob out on your public photos, maybe you would do fine. also negative profiles bring netagtivity

that will increase bandwidth - more replies = more bandwidth and follow up replies asking why not or trying to convince them. this feature your proposing will not get you any more sex - just be a man and when you see they read the message and not replied that day or deleted it, then make a note ok they not interested and look for someone who is. ever think alot of people arnt interested coz you cant accomodate and your married! if you had approval to play though why cant you show your face on your pictures? why would any woman want to go with someone who cant show their face unless they just going through as many guys as possible! sure you can send privatley but makes out you got something to hide. quick look at your profile and you got a meet that says you'll shag anything - i think thats off putting to most women as well, if you constantly have meet requests up you look desperate and i think to some women and couples you become a bit of a joke - seriousily putting up meet requests if your a guy unless u want gay meets is a waste of time and i think it makes you look desperate unless they are used very sparingly or for certain occassions - the local regulars that see your statuses probs make up they mind on you and im sure most arnt interested in someone who advertises for meets constantly

"I think fab does a brilliant job considering the expensive competition, I never blame the site for encountering timewasters and fantasists because they exist everywhere, it's really up to the individual or couple to determine their own criteria for meeting people and therefore, if you are getting let down frequently it could be time to review your own choices????

hugz n stuff, Ruby, xxx "

yeah this is the one like, the sites fine, people over the interet are a mixed bunch, quality control sorts it out as well as yourself being flexible to fit in with who you want to meet as well, if you want it to happen sometimes you gotta make the effort yourself!

i notice most the guys on here moaning about no success might as well all have the same profile, just a torso pic with cock out naked, same boring stuff wrote that tells us nothing about you other than you like sex - use the interests section for that lol - if you make yourself look like the 1000s of other single males that dont get anywhere then your limiting yourself to the few people who go for that - make yourself look good and show your different and then you will have far more women and couples that will be open to speaking to you!

Yea there are alot of time wasters on here it does get you down and I can see it's getting worse each week

try pictures of something else than ur cock might help xxxxx

"you want to try being a single guy on here ?? i tyr to chat and arrange meets and get some realy nasty abuse from people why cant they be polite and just say no ?"

same answer try putting pictures of something else other than ur cock xx

this is always the newbies chant, why would you think someone is going to leap into bed with you after 2 weeks, 2 weeks is nothiing, most wait mths before meeting anyone they dont know, got to b safe and most like to chat a bit first, its not a sex site for prostitutes ready to drop their knickers to the first person that asks its a swinging site, where we can take our time and choose people we want to share experiences with, lots to choose from lol

It can take a long time to organise a meet. But eventually just by being yourself you'll get a meet with someone genuine

» Add a new message to this topic