FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cuckqueans and cuckcakes where are you?

Cuckqueans and cuckcakes where are you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rabiccuckqueanxxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

eastbourne

Hi I’m a Cuckquean and have been for about 8 years.Are there any like minded women out there cuckqueans or cuckcakes.

I really enjoy watching my husband fuck other women, seeing the enjoyment on their faces is such a turn on for me.

I also like him going off and meeting women without me and hearing all the kinky details later while I suck his cock. In the past I have spent the night in a spare room while I listen to hubby fuck a girl we had over for the night in our bed, it was amazing. Seeing and helping him slide his cock into other women is such a turn on for me and of course he loves it too. I’m happy for him to do pretty much anything he wants with these women, it’s just a shame it’s so hard to find anyone that is interested in our lifestyle.

Are there any other cuckqueans or cuckcakes out there? What’s your story ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've dabbled with it with my husband and love it. Just don't get the opportunity to indulge very often.

He's had a few solo meets where I receive texts and video clips. Other times at clubs he's gone to play and I've waited in another area and got the details after.

I can't say why I get a kick out of it. I just do.

Since we've been together I've actively encouraged him to sleep with other women if he got the chance, but it's only been since we started swinging that he's actually been comfortable enough to do it.

eastbourne

I get what you mean , I love it but I don’t know why...maybe it’s because I trust him and we’re 100% open with each other about everything.

I wasn’t like this before I met him, was actually the complete opposite.

We don’t get many opportunities to play either but I do encourage him to find women or tell me about any that he likes ( like my friend)

I love it when he tells me what he would do with them.

eastbourne

Any other quckqueans out there?

By *mmersCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

When we had our first mff threesome, I. Ray was quite anxious to see how my fiancee's attitude and behaviour would be towards the situation; would she be a bit jealous, would she enjoy, would she try to dominate the situation and thus demand more attention than the other girl??? With us three building it slowly and taking it to the bedroom, Emma very much welcomed her presence and infact first had some time with her and then encouraged me to please her. I clearly remember when I tried to come back to Emma, she chose to divert me back to our guest and gosh that was so hot to experience. Something about running down her spine watching her fiance pleasuring someone else than her. Hot hot hot!!!

"Hi I’m a Cuckquean and have been for about 8 years.Are there any like minded women out there cuckqueans or cuckcakes.

I really enjoy watching my husband fuck other women, seeing the enjoyment on their faces is such a turn on for me.

I also like him going off and meeting women without me and hearing all the kinky details later while I suck his cock. In the past I have spent the night in a spare room while I listen to hubby fuck a girl we had over for the night in our bed, it was amazing. Seeing and helping him slide his cock into other women is such a turn on for me and of course he loves it too. I’m happy for him to do pretty much anything he wants with these women, it’s just a shame it’s so hard to find anyone that is interested in our lifestyle.

Are there any other cuckqueans or cuckcakes out there? What’s your story ? X"

Are you on tumblr? I swear I follow a blog with the same name as yours

My Mrs is a cuckquean. She loves it. It's such a crazy turn on for me as well

eastbourne

"My Mrs is a cuckquean. She loves it. It's such a crazy turn on for me as well "

It’s just so naughty isn’t it. Cuckquean husbands are very lucky

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

I love hubby meeting a lady on his own and sending me pictures and videos of what’s going on

Then I jump on him when he gets home lol

Shame it’s so difficult to find a willing lady

Minnie x

eastbourne

"I love hubby meeting a lady on his own and sending me pictures and videos of what’s going on

Minnie x"

I like to be fucked while he tells me all about her , how she felt etc. I’ve been getting my husband to look at pictures of my friends while I suck his cock , I love him looking at them and telling me what he wants to do with her while he cums in my mouth ??

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

We're into this. So why don't we all do something about it?

We'd be happy to organise a cuck quean social in the London area so people can get to know each other. Anyone interested pm us.

Obviously, couples and women only.

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Cuckquean here.

My thing is to sit and watch the fucking and sucking and have hands free verbal restraint.

No touching him, her or myself while they fuck in front of me.

Recently had a lady over who was a really big squirter so the obvious scenario was for him to make her orgasm and squirt over my tits while I sat and watched.

My end result was a very wet and happy ending, the involuntary orgasms are the best part of the watching.

People that aren't part of it think it's wierd, probably cos they don't understand the turn on and excitement that it has. JJ xx

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"I love hubby meeting a lady on his own and sending me pictures and videos of what’s going on

Minnie x

I like to be fucked while he tells me all about her , how she felt etc. I’ve been getting my husband to look at pictures of my friends while I suck his cock , I love him looking at them and telling me what he wants to do with her while he cums in my mouth ??"

that is so damn hot !

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Cuckquean here.

My thing is to sit and watch the fucking and sucking and have hands free verbal restraint.

Recently had a lady over who was a really big squirter so the obvious scenario was for him to make her orgasm and squirt over my tits while I sat and watched.

My end result was a very wet and happy ending, the involuntary orgasms are the best part of the watching.

People that aren't part of it think it's wierd, probably cos they don't understand the turn on and excitement that it has. JJ xx"

Love this, great expression of the cuckquean thrill.

"Cuckquean here.

People that aren't part of it think it's wierd, probably cos they don't understand the turn on and excitement that it has. JJ xx"

*hoses self down* your man is one lucky fella

eastbourne

Well tonight is the night!

I have my friend coming over tonight to fuck my hubby while I watch. She’s beautiful, long dark hair and big tits ( bigger than mine ). I can’t wait to watch them and hear her enjoy his cock.

Sounds like it's going to be a fun night for all

Enjoy xx

eastbourne

"Sounds like it's going to be a fun night for all

Enjoy xx"

Thank you I/ we definitely will. Not too fussed about getting any action myself...just happy to watch them at it

South of Bath

"Well tonight is the night!

I have my friend coming over tonight to fuck my hubby while I watch. She’s beautiful, long dark hair and big tits ( bigger than mine ). I can’t wait to watch them and hear her enjoy his cock.

"

I know there’s at least one of my friends that hubby would like to fuck and I’d love him to but I just can’t tell her lol

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I've recently realised this is a real turn on for me yes. Love it. Love hearing the juicy deets as I'm about to cum

By *rbeboMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Mrs Bebo loves it! She’s defo a Cuckquean.

I can't deny it's a lucky thing. It's brilliant

Me and my fiance struggle to find women who are into cuckqueaning

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

Mrs P is a cuck queen, she sees it as her ultimate submission.

doncaster

What is a cuckcake ?

eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 17:26:35]

eastbourne

"What is a cuckcake ?

The other women, the one that fucks the Cuckqueans other half "

"Any other quckqueans out there?"

This is something we are exploring, I love seeing him kiss other women and flirt, watching him have sex with them (i’d be quite happy not to get involved sometimes! Watching him is pleasure enough), Wednesday he is off on a ‘date’ with a lady, so looking forward to it.

Danish x

eastbourne

"Any other quckqueans out there?

This is something we are exploring, I love seeing him kiss other women and flirt, watching him have sex with them (i’d be quite happy not to get involved sometimes! Watching him is pleasure enough), Wednesday he is off on a ‘date’ with a lady, so looking forward to it.

Danish x"

Me too, absolutely love it. Had my friend over on Friday evening and we all played but the best part was watching her ride his cock xx

By *adylydfordWoman  over a year ago

altinkum

Sorry.. bit off topic.. what is it called when the woman is the dominant one. The man is the cuck and what is the lady calling the shots called? Or doesnt she really have a title? X

Don’t think there is one as such for cuckold women, some I’ve met like to called ‘the dominant’, but others I’ve met don’t like titles and just refer to the guy as cuckold

"Sorry.. bit off topic.. what is it called when the woman is the dominant one. The man is the cuck and what is the lady calling the shots called? Or doesnt she really have a title? X"

That's just cuckolding, the more popular/common one

doncaster

Tcuckcake here willing to be of use XX

eastbourne

Cuckqueans , how would you feel if your husband told you he’s in love with his cuckcake but still loves you too?

eastbourne

Would you let your husband breed the cuckcake?

eastbourne

Any other Cuckqueans out there? How was your first experience?

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Quean and Cake here.

Such a hot thing although I don't get to play that way as often as I would like.

I been Cuckcake but didn't know it at the time. He would fuck me then go home and tell his wife all about it.

I found out he was married broke it off and then his wife came to see me to ask if I would continue. I did for a little while.

"I been Cuckcake but didn't know it at the time. He would fuck me then go home and tell his wife all about it.

I found out he was married broke it off and then his wife came to see me to ask if I would continue. I did for a little while."

Sounds kinky. My Mrs would love you as a cuck cake with your lovely boobs

eastbourne

"I been Cuckcake but didn't know it at the time. He would fuck me then go home and tell his wife all about it.

I found out he was married broke it off and then his wife came to see me to ask if I would continue. I did for a little while."

That’s so naughty, I’d love that. Did you see him again?

eastbourne

"Quean and Cake here.

Such a hot thing although I don't get to play that way as often as I would like. "

I know what you mean, it’s a shame it’s so difficult but it’s so kinky

Oh yes this is is to a T!

eastbourne

I’d love hubby to meet someone tonight so he can come home and tell me all about it x

By *ecretlifeofusCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We’re into this as well. Really hard to find willing females. We usually have to resort to professional help.

By *imandHer69rCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

"We’re into this as well. Really hard to find willing females. We usually have to resort to professional help."

Professional help??

By *reamteam2014Couple  over a year ago

south west

We are also into this but I like to stay and watch my fella with another lady. Only at clubs is he allowed to go off with someone as long as I hear all the juicy details. But it’s so hard to find a willing female to play along with us

By *atcake1973Man  over a year ago

stoke on Trent

Wow

That's super hot

And new to me

"Hi I’m a Cuckquean and have been for about 8 years.Are there any like minded women out there cuckqueans or cuckcakes.

We're here!! We were thinking it was just us. We like to play almost identical to how you have described! I have been sent away to play, had a couple of ladies at home too. Once with the Wife laying next to us and helping guide me in, before leaving for the spare room to play with herself.

"Cuckquean here.

That's sounds amazing. Would love to have a cake whilst my wife is tied to a chair so she can't touch.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"We're here!! We were thinking it was just us. We like to play almost identical to how you have described! I have been sent away to play, had a couple of ladies at home too. Once with the Wife laying next to us and helping guide me in, before leaving for the spare room to play with herself. "

Ooof... Guiding him in is the hottest thing ever.

Then I love watching and whispering smut in his ear as he fucks her...

"We're here!! We were thinking it was just us. We like to play almost identical to how you have described! I have been sent away to play, had a couple of ladies at home too. Once with the Wife laying next to us and helping guide me in, before leaving for the spare room to play with herself.

Ooof... Guiding him in is the hottest thing ever.

Then I love watching and whispering smut in his ear as he fucks her... "

We maintained eye contact, even held hands, and the 3 of us all came together!

eastbourne

Hey cuckqueans it’s been a while, how are you all doing?

Have you got any new stories?

How’s the cuckquean life going? X

doncaster

Tcuckcake here

Emmm...where do I meet these type of women so that I might make one my queen and bride??... Amazing stuff. That's like winning the lottery!!

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

"Any other quckqueans out there?"

Cuckquean here

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Fellas, if your wife or partner is a cuckqueen. You are the luckiest men around.

South of Bath

Cuckqueen here too

Not much opportunity to explore of late though

Minnie x

Total cuckcake here! I love it too

eastbourne

I’m not sure you can make a woman like this, I think it’s just the way she is and also she needs to trust you 1000%

eastbourne

Hi darling xx

eastbourne

I’ll be sure to tell my husband

eastbourne

It’s hard at the best of time but lately it’s awful, all I want is to watch my husband enjoy another woman and see him taste her.

eastbourne

Hi darling, I would love you to spend some time with my hubby xx

By *andy2123Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I suppose I could say I'm one of these xx

I have been seeking a cuckquean for a long term relationship/lifestyle for years I shall remain single until I find her and worship her. Where do I find her???

"I have been seeking a cuckquean for a long term relationship/lifestyle for years I shall remain single until I find her and worship her. Where do I find her???"

It's the dream. I would love to know where they all hang out

eastbourne

I don’t think you can make a quckquean ,guess it’s a number of things that can help like if she can trust you 100% because regular cheating isn’t the same. There are lots of different types of cuckquean, some like to be humiliated by the other woman, some don’t, some like to be deprived of sex some don’t, some like to join in and some don’t some might like to just watch or listen where as some are happy for their partners to go out and do it without them.

Other women like to know their partner has feelings for the other women but some will probably hate that....one thing is for sure the Cuckqueans always need to know about the other women, that’s the whole kink.

Share how you both feel, talk about everything her limits, wants, needs, fantasy, be 100% honest, because as soon as that trust is gone you won’t get it back.

And finally love ,no matter how many women you get, your Cuckquean is always your most important and will always be put first.

eastbourne

Take a look at my page Arabiccuckqueanxxx on “Bdmslr”

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

We have played this game amoungst others in our relationship..sadly with Covid all on hold. Good luck with your lifestyle OP after it calms down..wonderful pictures btw!

eastbourne

Thank you

By *enage-a-troisCouple  over a year ago

Essex

I hadn't heard of this before. Interesting scenario that probably best describes me to be honest. I wouldn't be interested in the humiliation part that often seems to be an integral part of the cuckold scene.

eastbourne

Have you ever had any of these experiences ?

Essex

Twice with 1 couple although cuckqueening was never mentioned. To be honest I'm primarily interested in ladies as I feel I've missed out over the years but if the guy's hot then I'm up for both.

"Take a look at my page Arabiccuckqueanxxx on “Bdmslr”

"

Will have to check it out. You seem to have a lot of very decent knowledge on it. It's dose seem anlagous to Cuckold men.

This is my ultimate fantasy but it’s so difficult to find women who will do mff or allow me to watch or even just to find women for a solo meet with my man.

Like..seriously...ladies he’s fucking delicious and I want to see your face when he makes you cum! I’m not asking for much

we are in the same position noone seems to appreciate that the women loves to see this also xc

doncaster

I'm here

This sounds so hot, potentially I'd love me and my husband to take in turns. So we both cuckquean and cuckold ffm and mmf. I'd actually love it

Cuckquean here. We are long distance at the moment and he has other lovers. I get really excited knowing that he is fucking them and I love hearing the details of what he gets up to.

eastbourne

Yes I did not mind joining in the fun but I love to see him enjoy another woman

eastbourne

Yes please do take a look and let me know what you think

eastbourne

Omg I know right, people ( women ) think we’re joking or that I’ll freak out mid fuck ???????

Or they think he’s pulling a fast one on any site, they think I’m a single man pretending to be a woman looking for women

eastbourne

I think it’s the best thing ever, just a shame thing have had to stop for a while

Suprised by how many people on fab think a cuckquean is a woman who likes cucking guys haha. It’s the opposite people

eastbourne

Have you not swapped yet? I love it it’s just hard to find a girl that meets out criteria lol

eastbourne

Omg this is soooo hot!! This is my absolute fav !

My husband met up with a woman at her place while her husband was away, he fucked her and sent me pictures and made me suck his cock when he got home ...yummy covered with her cunt juice

eastbourne

Yeah I know.

I posted this a while back on my bdsmlr page

There was an old post floating around out there that detailed various types of cuckquean. This is a similar attempt at nominal categorization. There are of course other types of quean not mentioned here- these are just the ones that came to my mind. Feel free to contact me with ideas to expand or correct the information presented here.

What is a cuckquean? Traditionally, a cuckquean (or simply quean) is a woman who gets sexual pleasure from her husband having sex with other women. This can manifest in a multitude of ways. What follows are just a few of them.

Casual cuckquean

Very nearly a swinger, the casual cuckquean differentiates herself from a purely open relationship in that she gets more sexual gratification from her husband with another woman than herself with another man. She may swing sparingly, but is otherwise content for her husband to swing while she merely watches, chaperones, or does something else altogether (maybe a girls’ night or a quiet night alone).

Closet cuckquean

For her, being a quean is purely a fantasy. For whatever reason it’s a lifestyle she can’t or chooses not to indulge in, but the idea of it is always on her mind. It’s her primary go-to for porn, and she fantasizes about it in bed whether alone or with a partner. While she may not be practicing or “in the lifestyle”, she is a valid quean and an important part of the community.

Humiliation cuckquean

Arguably the most common type of quean, she gets off on the humiliation of having a partner who seeks other women over her. She may want to be degraded, denied sexual activity, or dommed by her husband or his cake. For her, incredible mood swings are common, and it is important she have a husband who understands her ups and downs and is tuned in to her moods.

Compersive cuckquean

Simply put, compersion is the opposite of jealousy. A compersive person is happy when others are happy. In this way, a quean encourages her husband to partake in sexual or romantic relationships with other women, sharing her partner’s arousal. Similarly, she may offer her husband to a female friend whom she feels is deserving of or in need of sex with him.

Polyamorous cuckquean (Millennial cuckquean; Gen-Z cuckquean)

Similar to the casual cuckquean, the polyamorous cuckquean is far less concerned with monogamy. In line with millennial and Generation-Z sensibilities towards casual sexual relationships, she is likely to identify as polyamorous and be one of multiple women in a sexual and/or romantic relationship with a single man. Not strictly a cuckquean by this definition, things become more clear when she begins to derive sexual satisfaction thinking about or witnessing her male partner with another female in the relationship.

Bisexual/biflexible cuckquean

A quean who gets sexual gratification from interacting with the women her husband sleeps with. Physically very similar to a FFM threesome, the difference for the quean is mental. She is turned on not because the cake is a woman, but because she is an object of sexual desire for her husband. She identifies as straight, but will happily lick, suck, finger, or otherwise pleasure the women her husband chooses. She may do this while her husband is fucking her, or may wait until he is done and “reclaim” his cum from the other woman.

Cheated cuckquean

She either knows or suspects her husband cheats on her. She might not let on that she knows, allowing him to think he is fooling her. She experiences intense sexual arousal when she knows he is with his girlfriend or when she finds evidence of his infidelity (condoms, bobby pins, perfume or makeup smudges on his clothing, other womens’ clothing that is not hers, etc.). Alternatively, she may have a faithful husband she encourages to cheat, taking pleasure leaving him alone with female friends for long periods of time, talking up how attractive other women are, or dropping subtle hints that he is free to cheat.

Domme cuckquean (cuckqueen)

To her, both her husband and his cake serve her will. She gets off on choosing her husband’s partners, setting up their dates, and directing them in the bedroom. To her, it’s not about humiliation, but about having total control. Her husband fucks who she wants, when she wants. The cake is there only because she wants her there. She participates at her pleasure, and no one cums without her permission.

Gayplay cuckquean

The gayplay quean’s husband seeks sexual relationships with other men only. He may be truly gay and their marriage is a front; he may be bisexual and she prefers he be active with men over women; or she may be a domme and play off her sub husband’s biflexibility, humiliating him by making him perform gay acts for her pleasure.

Romantic cuckquean

Not satisfied with strictly sexual relationships, the romantic quean wants her husband to fall in love with his partners. She may want the love to be coequal, or she may want him to love his partners more than he loves her.

Breeding cuckquean

The breeding quean has an intense desire for her husband to cum inside other women, with the risk of impregnation front-and-center. She may believe his genes are superior and other women are lucky to be inseminated by him. Alternatively, she may only be interested in breed-play, where merely the idea or risk of pregnancy is the allure, and stops short of active breeding.

Momquean

A woman who is jealous of her son’s sexual encounters (male version: cuckoldad; a man whose daughter is commonly known to be sexually promiscuous). She is not sexually attracted to her son, but she is obsessed with the obvious sexual pleasure his girlfriends get out of him. She fantasizes about her son fucking other women (not her), indulging in the shame of her near-taboo thoughts.

Some other things to consider:

Why “quean”?

The popular belief is that quean is purposely misspelled as a mockery or perversion of “queen”. While this most certainly is a factor in choice of spelling, it should be noted that “quean” dates back to the 10th century and through the centuries has meant “prostitute”, or a “disreputable, impudent or ill-behaved girl or woman” with strong undertones relating those traits to her sexual activities.

Who can be a cuckquean?

Cuckqueanism isn’t an exclusive club. Generally speaking, the rules are broad: The quean identifies as a female (he is a cuckold if he identifies as male), and she wants her romantic-sexual partner to have romantic and/or sexual relationships with other people. That’s about it. Her motives, feelings, and desires are unique to her.

Lesbian cuckqueans

A woman in a lesbian relationship can by all means be a cuckquean. As long as she wants to her partner to have a romantic and/or sexual relationship with another person. The lesbian cuckquean could have any of the motives listed here, with the added twist that she may prefer her partner have sex with a man, subverting their homophilic relationship.

Queans-in-training

Marriage is not a prerequisite to be a quean. Women with boyfriends and fiancees can be queans too. Similarly, age or experience doesn’t factor into what makes a “true” cuckquean, either. Indeed, a girl may realize she is a quean long before she ever has her first sexual relationship (or even knows there is a term for it).

Alt-queans

As with marital status, gender roles are dynamic too. While the quean typically identifies as female, she may have a female or trans partner. Queanism isn’t constrained to traditional gender roles (see: lesbian cuckqueans).

Non-consensual cuckqueans?

I have been asked “How do I turn my partner into a cuckquean?”. Short answer; you can’t. And you shouldn’t try. It’s not your choice if your partner wants to be a quean, it’s hers. You can and should discuss your kinks and desires in open dialog with your partner, but if becoming a quean is a hard No, than respect that and move on. Being a partner to a quean is more than just a free pass to sleep with whoever you want (maybe your fantasies about having sex with people other than your partner stem from some other deficiency in your relationship you need to address). It is a complicated and sometimes damning role. At the end of the day, this is the quean’s kink. Her desire. Her game. You are just a player. Don’t cheat on your partner and dub her a quean. It won’t end well for anyone.

???-queans

I hope you enjoyed the list, and I hope it opened your mind to the diversity of queans out there in the world, right this moment. If I missed anything, please feel free to drop me a message at cuckqueans-paradise.tumblr.com, cuckqueans-paradise.bdsmlr.com, or cuckqueans-paradise.newtumbl.com. Thanks for reading and may your curiosity lead you to things you never imagined possible.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Very thorough!

eastbourne

Thank you, just think people need to understand and some women might not know this is actually a thing.

By *DsissyMan  over a year ago

urlingford

Love the gay play cuckqueen

Big turn on

By *inaryGuyMan  over a year ago

Near the River

Many thanks. A comprehensive explanation on a subject that I never considered before and will now be thinking about for a long time to come...

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

I’m not going to reply and quote as it was a monster post but thank you so much Arabic, that was one of the best and most comprehensive description of the cuckquean dynamic I’ve ever seen.

I was new to the term to me until fairly recently and I didn’t even know it was a “thing” but your post has helped clear up for me which sort of dynamic that I would love to be a part of in the future.

By *he Tangled 2Couple  over a year ago

Derby/Notts

I thought I was so strange for sending the fella out to do this for me and found it difficult to understand why I liked seeing him with other women,now I love it but it is hard to find girls who are ok with the dynamic of it.

By *ookingForFunTimes1Couple  over a year ago

AB43

Love this. I'm a cuckquean, it's rather hard to find someone up here (at least on this site) who is into the scene. It seems to freak them out

Essex

Having read that I would imagine you've covered every possible scenario. Well done x

"Yeah I know.

I posted this a while back on my bdsmlr page

There was an old post floating around out there that detailed various types of cuckquean. This is a similar attempt at nominal categorization. There are of course other types of quean not mentioned here- these are just the ones that came to my mind. Feel free to contact me with ideas to expand or correct the information presented here.

What is a cuckquean? Traditionally, a cuckquean (or simply quean) is a woman who gets sexual pleasure from her husband having sex with other women. This can manifest in a multitude of ways. What follows are just a few of them.

Casual cuckquean

Very nearly a swinger, the casual cuckquean differentiates herself from a purely open relationship in that she gets more sexual gratification from her husband with another woman than herself with another man. She may swing sparingly, but is otherwise content for her husband to swing while she merely watches, chaperones, or does something else altogether (maybe a girls’ night or a quiet night alone).

Closet cuckquean

For her, being a quean is purely a fantasy. For whatever reason it’s a lifestyle she can’t or chooses not to indulge in, but the idea of it is always on her mind. It’s her primary go-to for porn, and she fantasizes about it in bed whether alone or with a partner. While she may not be practicing or “in the lifestyle”, she is a valid quean and an important part of the community.

Humiliation cuckquean

Arguably the most common type of quean, she gets off on the humiliation of having a partner who seeks other women over her. She may want to be degraded, denied sexual activity, or dommed by her husband or his cake. For her, incredible mood swings are common, and it is important she have a husband who understands her ups and downs and is tuned in to her moods.

Compersive cuckquean

Simply put, compersion is the opposite of jealousy. A compersive person is happy when others are happy. In this way, a quean encourages her husband to partake in sexual or romantic relationships with other women, sharing her partner’s arousal. Similarly, she may offer her husband to a female friend whom she feels is deserving of or in need of sex with him.

Polyamorous cuckquean (Millennial cuckquean; Gen-Z cuckquean)

Similar to the casual cuckquean, the polyamorous cuckquean is far less concerned with monogamy. In line with millennial and Generation-Z sensibilities towards casual sexual relationships, she is likely to identify as polyamorous and be one of multiple women in a sexual and/or romantic relationship with a single man. Not strictly a cuckquean by this definition, things become more clear when she begins to derive sexual satisfaction thinking about or witnessing her male partner with another female in the relationship.

Bisexual/biflexible cuckquean

A quean who gets sexual gratification from interacting with the women her husband sleeps with. Physically very similar to a FFM threesome, the difference for the quean is mental. She is turned on not because the cake is a woman, but because she is an object of sexual desire for her husband. She identifies as straight, but will happily lick, suck, finger, or otherwise pleasure the women her husband chooses. She may do this while her husband is fucking her, or may wait until he is done and “reclaim” his cum from the other woman.

Cheated cuckquean

She either knows or suspects her husband cheats on her. She might not let on that she knows, allowing him to think he is fooling her. She experiences intense sexual arousal when she knows he is with his girlfriend or when she finds evidence of his infidelity (condoms, bobby pins, perfume or makeup smudges on his clothing, other womens’ clothing that is not hers, etc.). Alternatively, she may have a faithful husband she encourages to cheat, taking pleasure leaving him alone with female friends for long periods of time, talking up how attractive other women are, or dropping subtle hints that he is free to cheat.

Domme cuckquean (cuckqueen)

To her, both her husband and his cake serve her will. She gets off on choosing her husband’s partners, setting up their dates, and directing them in the bedroom. To her, it’s not about humiliation, but about having total control. Her husband fucks who she wants, when she wants. The cake is there only because she wants her there. She participates at her pleasure, and no one cums without her permission.

Gayplay cuckquean

The gayplay quean’s husband seeks sexual relationships with other men only. He may be truly gay and their marriage is a front; he may be bisexual and she prefers he be active with men over women; or she may be a domme and play off her sub husband’s biflexibility, humiliating him by making him perform gay acts for her pleasure.

Romantic cuckquean

Not satisfied with strictly sexual relationships, the romantic quean wants her husband to fall in love with his partners. She may want the love to be coequal, or she may want him to love his partners more than he loves her.

Breeding cuckquean

The breeding quean has an intense desire for her husband to cum inside other women, with the risk of impregnation front-and-center. She may believe his genes are superior and other women are lucky to be inseminated by him. Alternatively, she may only be interested in breed-play, where merely the idea or risk of pregnancy is the allure, and stops short of active breeding.

Momquean

A woman who is jealous of her son’s sexual encounters (male version: cuckoldad; a man whose daughter is commonly known to be sexually promiscuous). She is not sexually attracted to her son, but she is obsessed with the obvious sexual pleasure his girlfriends get out of him. She fantasizes about her son fucking other women (not her), indulging in the shame of her near-taboo thoughts.

Some other things to consider:

Why “quean”?

The popular belief is that quean is purposely misspelled as a mockery or perversion of “queen”. While this most certainly is a factor in choice of spelling, it should be noted that “quean” dates back to the 10th century and through the centuries has meant “prostitute”, or a “disreputable, impudent or ill-behaved girl or woman” with strong undertones relating those traits to her sexual activities.

Who can be a cuckquean?

Cuckqueanism isn’t an exclusive club. Generally speaking, the rules are broad: The quean identifies as a female (he is a cuckold if he identifies as male), and she wants her romantic-sexual partner to have romantic and/or sexual relationships with other people. That’s about it. Her motives, feelings, and desires are unique to her.

Lesbian cuckqueans

A woman in a lesbian relationship can by all means be a cuckquean. As long as she wants to her partner to have a romantic and/or sexual relationship with another person. The lesbian cuckquean could have any of the motives listed here, with the added twist that she may prefer her partner have sex with a man, subverting their homophilic relationship.

Queans-in-training

Marriage is not a prerequisite to be a quean. Women with boyfriends and fiancees can be queans too. Similarly, age or experience doesn’t factor into what makes a “true” cuckquean, either. Indeed, a girl may realize she is a quean long before she ever has her first sexual relationship (or even knows there is a term for it).

Alt-queans

As with marital status, gender roles are dynamic too. While the quean typically identifies as female, she may have a female or trans partner. Queanism isn’t constrained to traditional gender roles (see: lesbian cuckqueans).

Non-consensual cuckqueans?

I have been asked “How do I turn my partner into a cuckquean?”. Short answer; you can’t. And you shouldn’t try. It’s not your choice if your partner wants to be a quean, it’s hers. You can and should discuss your kinks and desires in open dialog with your partner, but if becoming a quean is a hard No, than respect that and move on. Being a partner to a quean is more than just a free pass to sleep with whoever you want (maybe your fantasies about having sex with people other than your partner stem from some other deficiency in your relationship you need to address). It is a complicated and sometimes damning role. At the end of the day, this is the quean’s kink. Her desire. Her game. You are just a player. Don’t cheat on your partner and dub her a quean. It won’t end well for anyone.

???-queans

I hope you enjoyed the list, and I hope it opened your mind to the diversity of queans out there in the world, right this moment. If I missed anything, please feel free to drop me a message at cuckqueans-paradise.tumblr.com, cuckqueans-paradise.bdsmlr.com, or cuckqueans-paradise.newtumbl.com. Thanks for reading and may your curiosity lead you to things you never imagined possible.

"

"My Mrs is a cuckquean. She loves it. It's such a crazy turn on for me as well

It’s just so naughty isn’t it. Cuckquean husbands are very lucky "

Yes !! I love the psychology around it . I'm lucky to know a cuckqueen but she has a partner .

By *esdemonaCCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Just to add to the comments, we are indeed a coulle, very much in love but enjoy the freedom that swinging offers. He loves watching her and dhe loves watching him. Consentually of course. Its just a shame its so easy one way and so hard the other. We are lucky however that her best friend is married herself and likes to join us occasionally. liberated females where are you all?

Definitely something we are keen to explore once it’s safe to do so. Not sure how to go about finding a woman for Mickey to meet as not sure if many females on here are keen to be the “other woman” but we’ll have fun searching

By *ueanbullMan  over a year ago

castle point

Cuckqueans husband here

eastbourne

Yes my friend joined us but she has a boyfriend now so we told her we wouldn’t play while she is in a relationship. I think she’s gutted but we know she’s there if we need her one day.

eastbourne

Yeah some aren’t interested because they don’t believe us or they just want to play with me and all I want it for him to have the fun so I can watch

eastbourne

Really? How are things working out for you guys?

eastbourne

It would be nice if we could all set up a big meet in the summer somewhere!

By *uckoldDesiresMan  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 10/04/21 10:31:37]

By *uckoldDesiresMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Surely an obvious solution for a cuckquean couple is to seek/meet a cuckold couple.

Both the dominant partners play together and tease the cucks throughout the session.

Bonus points if they cucks and tied up in a 69 position for example but not allowed touch each other as their mouths are gagged.

It's a situation I've always thought had endless possibilities for denial and humiliation whilst the Dominant pairing played.

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

Used to do this been a while

Wow Arabic that's a very through explanation.

I've come to realise I'm both a vixen and a cuckquean - more so enjoy seeing my Dom with other men... but I'm curious about non humiliation fem play.

I feel like I've found another rabbit hole

Sorry if this has already been covered. I was wondering is the a case where both members of a couple are cuck's? Not like swinging together. They say both have separate dates and go back and tell their partner the juicy details, or they both just like to watch each other with someone else?

Never realised cuckqueen was a thing, I’ve been a cuck and i absolutely love it!

Just something so addictive about watching

eastbourne

I love this x

By *urious_couple_2015Couple  over a year ago

North West

Domme Cuckquean checking in

Although with pandemic not so much kink going on

By *ecretescapeCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

I am definitely a cuckquean but not in a relationship. I have had experiences of it before and found it so exciting and erotic.

I'm definitely up for being a cuckcake too,because I understand how much pleasure it brought to me and how hard it is to find women to do this with. Again have had some experience of this and loved it.

eastbourne

Hi darling nice to meet you x

eastbourne

Nice to meet you darling! Shame you are so far or you could have met up with my husband x

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Think I am in love

Queen here... Love watching daddy with another lady.. Sadly opportunities are way to few and far between

eastbourne

eastbourne

Tell me about it, I’m gagging to see his cock in another woman xx

By *he Wilts coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cirencester

So far I've only watched him as we've swapped with another couple. I would love to lie back and watch him with another women though.

By *M913Couple  over a year ago

East Sussex

No experience yet but this our fantasy situation for sure!

eastbourne

Oh it’s my favourite thing, it’s such a turn on x

eastbourne

Can’t wait to hear your story when you finally get to do it x

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"Can’t wait to hear your story when you finally get to do it x"

If I ever find my ideal couple/cuckquean to cake for I shall certainly be right back here (with their permission of course ) to let you know how it goes

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Interesting thread this! Finding a woman who is comfortable in indulging, and immersing herself in this as part of a meaningful relationship must be like finding the Holy Grail. I use straight dating sites as well as this one, and couldn't begin to imagine how many would block, and report me for making the suggestion. Look after your cuck queens, you lucky, lucky guys!

It’s the ultimate turn on for me, he’s not overly keen as he’s into the hotwife but I would love to see this xx

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Seems to be a shortage of ladies into this near us, we'd love to meet a couple where Mrs loves to share her man. Can't imagine anything more fun than the four of us meeting up and 2 playing whilst the other 2 watch excitedly.

eastbourne

"Can’t wait to hear your story when you finally get to do it x

If I ever find my ideal couple/cuckquean to cake for I shall certainly be right back here (with their permission of course ) to let you know how it goes "

Good luck, I hope it doesn’t take too long….happy hunting x

eastbourne

"Interesting thread this! Finding a woman who is comfortable in indulging, and immersing herself in this as part of a meaningful relationship must be like finding the Holy Grail. I use straight dating sites as well as this one, and couldn't begin to imagine how many would block, and report me for making the suggestion. Look after your cuck queens, you lucky, lucky guys! "

eastbourne

"It’s the ultimate turn on for me, he’s not overly keen as he’s into the hotwife but I would love to see this xx"

Me too ,thinking or remembering him with other women always gets me wet

eastbourne

"Seems to be a shortage of ladies into this near us, we'd love to meet a couple where Mrs loves to share her man. Can't imagine anything more fun than the four of us meeting up and 2 playing whilst the other 2 watch excitedly."

Omg so hot! Hopefully there will be more now that lockdown is ending xx

By *martenTartanWoman  over a year ago

Worksop

Casual/Bi CuckQueen here. We both swing, but I'm more turned on with him being with other women and me being with other women.

We haven't really experienced it, due to covid and not getting a chance to go out and play together.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Cuckquean here.

I love watching my husband with other women. I have even sent my husband on a few meets on his own over the years. My wand got a lot of use on those evenings.

Would love to find a regular lady to entertain that little fetish more.

eastbourne

"Casual/Bi CuckQueen here. We both swing, but I'm more turned on with him being with other women and me being with other women.

We haven't really experienced it, due to covid and not getting a chance to go out and play together.

It suck right now doesn’t it, I can’t wait to get back to things xx

"

eastbourne

"Cuckquean here.

I love watching my husband with other women. I have even sent my husband on a few meets on his own over the years. My wand got a lot of use on those evenings.

This is so hot! I’ve done the same a few times before, it’s so naughty and such a turn on. X

"

Id like to be involved in this but ....I need a partner in crime

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Cuckquean here.

This is so hot! I’ve done the same a few times before, it’s so naughty and such a turn on. X

"

It's how we started swinging to begin with. I sent him to see a freind of mine who was I to the idea :D

That was 24 years ago. Had a few ladies willing to entertain the fetish over the years (non met through fab) but not that many willing to meet one half of a couple on their own. Just as well we love all things swinging and I'm bi

But yes, that little kink is how this all started and something I would love to indulge more given the chance.

If any ladies in the NE are interested, please get in touch.

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

My girl is curious about this as she knows about my hotwife kink and previous exploits. We'll explore this most probably when 'normality resumes' alongside her fantasy to play regularly with other hot women.

I'm totally up for being a cuckcake for a couple, if the right one came along. Ideally a couple based in North West

Ohhh me apparently....

Absolutely love it....

Lolly x

Just need a cuckcake!

Lolly x

Essex

London/Essex. If you like your cuckcake (and eat it) lol

eastbourne

"I'm totally up for being a cuckcake for a couple, if the right one came along. Ideally a couple based in North West "
my husband would absolutely love you

eastbourne

"Just need a cuckcake!

Lolly x"

Us too x

eastbourne

"London/Essex. If you like your cuckcake (and eat it) lol "

East Sussex x

By *urious_couple_2015Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I'm totally up for being a cuckcake for a couple, if the right one came along. Ideally a couple based in North West "

north west here …

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We love that dynamic, and it switches depending on the situ..

I never thought I was. We have a FFM with a friend and I watched my fella fuck her. Loved it and done it several times since

eastbourne

Absolutely gagging to see my man fuck another woman! I’m literally considering letting him breed someone, is that going to far ?

I’d be so happy for him to meet someone every weekend

"Absolutely gagging to see my man fuck another woman! I’m literally considering letting him breed someone, is that going to far ?

I’d be so happy for him to meet someone every weekend "

Would he let someone breed you. If so I would love to

eastbourne

"Absolutely gagging to see my man fuck another woman! I’m literally considering letting him breed someone, is that going to far ?

I’d be so happy for him to meet someone every weekend

Would he let someone breed you. If so I would love to "

Ha ha ha naughty, he has actually been asking me about it recently but I’m not sure. My thing if him doing it

North East Bull would like a Mature Cuckold meet local!?! Anyone near me???? xxxx

eastbourne

Good morning!

What have we all got planned for today x

eastbourne

Any new Cuckqueans here ?

By *lark And LoisCouple  over a year ago

Newtownabby

Lois can be quite a cuckqueen but we haven't fully explored the kink yet looking forward to giving it a go.

By *orthWestUKCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Has anyone had a meet as a cuckold couple and a cuckqueen couple, where the subs can only watch the bull and hotwife have fun?

Omg !!!!

So jealous of you all …

I’ve never had the pleasure of being to one ,

But always wanted to be involved , but to be on the receiving end of it all .

Sadly there’s not much demand for a cd to be the centre of attention

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

"Would you let your husband breed the cuckcake?"

I have enjoyed being with couples who like the cuckqueening aspect and have more recently been approached by a couple wanting you are saying. We have all been rather horny just exchanging messages about it

Definitely interested in this

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Has anyone had a meet as a cuckold couple and a cuckqueen couple, where the subs can only watch the bull and hotwife have fun?"

We really want to do this, but alas we struggle to find couples that fit into our age range and that we fancy (or that fancy us!)

(Bry)

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"Has anyone had a meet as a cuckold couple and a cuckqueen couple, where the subs can only watch the bull and hotwife have fun?"

Nope but not for the lack of trying.

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

I'm a quean, but connecting with cakes is really challenging!

Love watching him with other women , massive turn on for me

» Add a new message to this topic