FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Think reallity hurts

Think reallity hurts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for guys for daytime meets at ours. MUST BE AVAILABLE BETWEEN 10:30AM and 2:30 PM

For the guys who are s bit slow on the uptake that doesnt mean your welcome at 10am or 1:45

DONT be under the impression your in fuck and out in 5 mins it just wont happen that way!!!! Come around have a coffee chat if i like you ill fuck you "Well probably" if i dont ill fuck you off simple

HERES ONE FOR THE DWARFS HOBBITS AND GOLUMS FAILED JOSEPH MENGELE EXPERIMENTS OR OTHERWISE DRAWN FROM THE SHALLOW END OF THE GENE POOLwho think that because they join a swingers site theyre getting an invite .I WONT AND DONT DO SYPMATHY SHAGS so if i wouldnt go for a drink with you you have absolutely no chance whatsoever @!! To many chancers here

You

Over 5'8

Clean and smell nice

Less hair than a gorilla

Brush uour teeth ffs

Hold a decent conversation,intelligent one ,more than 3 words in a sentence hulk smash or i am groot dont cut it

I like pavarotti but you ain't him so if you measure more around the waist than you do from head to toe you can fk right off !!!!

OH AND ANOTHER THING

it may be your pride and joy but if your cock is more like a big clit guess what ?? Thats right uou guessed it FRO .

A rough guide for you guys is if your under 24 ins dont reply

That gives you a cock of 7ins as most men measure their cock from the back of their ass

Ok

Now you know ive got you sussed

Ive got a whatsapp group which you will join. My meets will be picked from there i like to get a feel for a mans character and chatting it of banter etc is a good way . So if you have a problem sending your phone number to be added ,again , FRO

NO BEARDS !! hate them

FACE PIC AND COCK a must

MY BLOCK LIST IS BOTTOMLESS

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Inbox has dropped from 200 a day to one or two think i upset the natives

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

So disrespectful of what u want! And a lot of is laughable! We are all here for sex, no need to think ur above any female on this site! Giving out hilarious rules makes u look v silly! ..be respectful in ur profile no need for high & mighty laughable nastiness....ps enjoy fab

When you e gone through thousands of disresecful replies demands even come back and judge would you go up to a woman in a pub and ask if it would be ok for your dog to go down on her ?? Obviously my post should have included the likes of you

Ha ha you replied and hid ha ha ha laughable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Obviously jessica has extremely low standards . Absolutly love that profile . To many here treat tjis site as an outlet for their perversions

Maybe jess is a beast lover ??????

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Can't tell if this is real or satire aha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your not the only one by the look of it

» Add a new message to this topic