FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Dogging in Surrey

Dogging in Surrey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys as the hogs back, Wisley and Newlands corner don't seem to work anymore I'm wondering if there are any good active dogging sites around the area of Guildford or Woking that I may not of heard about or if any of you guys would like to arrange ad hoc locations with me spread the word meet and move on to a new one i started arranging meets in areas not known for dogging was quite successful but obviously not many about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erkshire BenMan  over a year ago

Reading

Can’t message you. Drop me a message

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

I too would like to know any locations for Aug bank hol weekend Fri / say / sun day or night ... was going to drive to the one off M40 in Friday evening .... haven’t been for many many years

PM anything please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has anyone here ever been to desbourough island in walton? I’ve heard it’s supposed to get quite busy on evenings and especially weekends but I’ve never had time to try it out?

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

"Has anyone here ever been to desbourough island in walton? I’ve heard it’s supposed to get quite busy on evenings and especially weekends but I’ve never had time to try it out?"

Now probably busy with boy racers / police / and local campaigners that close digging sites down .. thanks to people post locations ... maybe a more rough area in post then details via PM keeps sites safer and active 4 longer.. thank you

"Has anyone here ever been to desbourough island in walton? I’ve heard it’s supposed to get quite busy on evenings and especially weekends but I’ve never had time to try it out?

Now probably busy with boy racers / police / and local campaigners that close digging sites down .. thanks to people post locations ... maybe a more rough area in post then details via PM keeps sites safer and active 4 longer.. thank you "

As far as I know that place has been active since as long as I can remember, it’s a rather large island on the thames and when I go fishing there for the weekend I’ve never once seen boy racers, police or local campaigners, there’s one thin road on and off the island with countless spots dotted around the whole island for fun, I can’t see that place becoming dead anytime soon from what I know

Can't message you, drop me a message please and ty.

By *ob P44Man  over a year ago

Bridgewater

Tried to reply to you privately - happy to help and know some good possible sights

By *lue_eyez1Man  over a year ago

camberley

Hi all - joining this post- any recent additions/updates to straight locations in Surrey? Preferably near Camberley/lightwater /woking etc. DM if needed. Thanks

"Hey guys as the hogs back, Wisley and Newlands corner don't seem to work anymore I'm wondering if there are any good active dogging sites around the area of Guildford or Woking that I may not of heard about or if any of you guys would like to arrange ad hoc locations with me spread the word meet and move on to a new one i started arranging meets in areas not known for dogging was quite successful but obviously not many about "

Be interested to see the replies on this thread. Before the pandemic we used to go to Wisley occasionally late night. Wonder if Covid has made dogging not very popular now.?

Hogs Back and Newlands Corner was pretty much dead a few years before Covid.

camberley

Thanks for the reply! Yes I’m keen to attend (first timer) .. but worried about stumbling in to the wrong situation (looking for straight only!)

When you say 'straight' I presume you mean your looking for a female to be there..

Is that right?

camberley

Haha yes - sorry that’s what I mean. A female would be rather important (from my point of view lol)

Just that speaking as an mfcouple ourselves, women were a complete rarity. So much so that Jane even tried to disguise she was a female a few times by putting her hair under a hat, as if a female is spotted, the car gets surrounded & they let others know so more cars arrive & it's not fun then.

camberley

Oh wow - but that does make sense. So in a way is it loads of guys having fun with each other with the odd occurrence of a v rare female?

Disappointed already lol. I guess it may only be fun when it’s an arranged meet

As I recall the majority of men were also straight so didn't end up playing with eachother. They just chatted in a social way.

camberley

I understand- thanks a lot for the help- if u both ever go in Surrey again would be keen to go and join

By *eematMan  over a year ago

Woking

Thanks for the information.

I know a girl who wants to try dogging. Is there anyway to do it with a limited number of guys. She wouldn’t want the whole park but maybe 10 guys. I’ve never done it either but would join her if she goes ahead with it.

camberley

Just saw this- keen to attend if you want to create a small group for her to try..

"Thanks for the information.

I know a girl who wants to try dogging. Is there anyway to do it with a limited number of guys. She wouldn’t want the whole park but maybe 10 guys. I’ve never done it either but would join her if she goes ahead with it. "

By *eff4000Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Was thinking of starting a thread like this. I'm very interested.

I have heard that watchmoor park Sainsbury's is a good place to go, there is a little area behind the petrol station

camberley

Any idea what kind of fun mostly goes on there?

"Was thinking of starting a thread like this. I'm very interested.

I have heard that watchmoor park Sainsbury's is a good place to go, there is a little area behind the petrol station "

Camberley

"Any idea what kind of fun mostly goes on there?

I have heard that watchmoor park Sainsbury's is a good place to go, there is a little area behind the petrol station "

Not really sure, I've seen a couple on here post locally that the guy is heading over there at whatever time. So don't know if it's just for guys usually.

I'm waiting for them to post they're both going

Following

camberley

Haha good shout- I’ll keep a look out

"Any idea what kind of fun mostly goes on there?

I have heard that watchmoor park Sainsbury's is a good place to go, there is a little area behind the petrol station

Not really sure, I've seen a couple on here post locally that the guy is heading over there at whatever time. So don't know if it's just for guys usually.

I'm waiting for them to post they're both going "

By *D2015Couple  over a year ago

Wokingham

We have been to Watchmore a few times but without any luck

Camberley

"We have been to Watchmore a few times but without any luck "

Give me a heads up next time if you like

» Add a new message to this topic