FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Dogging in Leeds

Dogging in Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *airyguy39 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Can anyone tell me please where the dogging places are in Leeds. Me and the wife not been out for years and thinking of going back out to them. Is it the usual same places. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndy92129212Man  over a year ago

leeds

You and your wife so how come you have a single profile cos if she obviously swings with you won’t it be far better to have a couples profile or is it your using the wife thing to get we’re all the action is ?

By *airyguy39 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Yes you are right, but she does not know I use this for my bi side... We went out a few times years ago and she did get aroused by the thought of been watched. It's fine though I guess we will start with the usual places and see what happens. Thank you for your comment though..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anyone tell me please where the dogging places are in Leeds. Me and the wife not been out for years and thinking of going back out to them. Is it the usual same places. Thanks."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi mate fleet lane woodlesford rothwell bottom carpark or woods let me know when

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Hi mate fleet lane woodlesford rothwell bottom carpark or woods let me know when "

OOOPS!!

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"Yes you are right, but she does not know I use this for my bi side... We went out a few times years ago and she did get aroused by the thought of been watched. It's fine though I guess we will start with the usual places and see what happens. Thank you for your comment though..

"

so why don't you use the fabguys site then!?

» Add a new message to this topic