FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > FIT Handyman required

FIT Handyman required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewlyweds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Based near Cheltenham, we are looking for a Handyman to complete a few household jobs. Ideally looking for a genuine male to actually complete the work as a ‘normal job & get paid the going rate’ If Mrs Newlyweds find the Handyman attractive for both looks and socially then thing may develop after a few visits.

Mrs Newlyweds has very high standards so would have to be a very attractive, well maintained man.

If interested and you can be patient please send us a message & a clear face pic.

Thanks

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewlyweds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Bump

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

"Based near Cheltenham, we are looking for a Handyman to complete a few household jobs. Ideally looking for a genuine male to actually complete the work as a ‘normal job & get paid the going rate’ If Mrs Newlyweds find the Handyman attractive for both looks and socially then thing may develop after a few visits.

Mrs Newlyweds has very high standards so would have to be a very attractive, well maintained man.

If interested and you can be patient please send us a message & a clear face pic.

Thanks

X

"

if only I was closer!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've offered my services as a naked handyman plumber before but never had any takers

Even a naked butler

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Hi Newlyweds,

I am Cheltenham based and happy to quote/do jobs for you.... downside is I am out of your age range so unable to pm you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What sort of work?

» Add a new message to this topic