FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Gangbang venue advice Newcastle area

Gangbang venue advice Newcastle area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm trying to plan my first gangbang, but not sure if a hotel or apartment would be the best option. Its going to be a daytime GB, so can't be at a club. Anyone in and around Newcastle have any places they have used before that are private and won't have anyone asking questions about people in the room / apartment. TIA x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Shhhh are sometimes open for private daytime parties, they certainly used to be.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"So I'm trying to plan my first gangbang, but not sure if a hotel or apartment would be the best option. Its going to be a daytime GB, so can't be at a club. Anyone in and around Newcastle have any places they have used before that are private and won't have anyone asking questions about people in the room / apartment. TIA x"

It's really going to depend on how many you want involved.

This is 3rd hand info so take it as it is.

From what we have been told, certain hotels (especially in the North East) will kick you out if they see too many people entering your room. We've gotten away with couples joining us, no questions asked but we've been told others are not so lucky. Hotels after all do have guest rules in general.

So if it's just 3 people you're inviting then you might get away with a hotel.

If its say 12 people then an apartment is way less risky and no one will ask anything (I assume). You can usually rent something like a house or apartment and we hear of people who rent them for private parties. It's actually something we want to do to host a party at some point.

"Shhhh are sometimes open for private daytime parties, they certainly used to be."

Alot of people don't like parking around the clubs, and day time is even worse for being spotted... So I've thought about a club, and decided not to. So either a hotel or apartment. Just not sure which one is better

"So I'm trying to plan my first gangbang, but not sure if a hotel or apartment would be the best option. Its going to be a daytime GB, so can't be at a club. Anyone in and around Newcastle have any places they have used before that are private and won't have anyone asking questions about people in the room / apartment. TIA x

It's really going to depend on how many you want involved.

This is 3rd hand info so take it as it is.

From what we have been told, certain hotels (especially in the North East) will kick you out if they see too many people entering your room. We've gotten away with couples joining us, no questions asked but we've been told others are not so lucky. Hotels after all do have guest rules in general.

So if it's just 3 people you're inviting then you might get away with a hotel.

If its say 12 people then an apartment is way less risky and no one will ask anything (I assume). You can usually rent something like a house or apartment and we hear of people who rent them for private parties. It's actually something we want to do to host a party at some point.

"

Doubt it will be 12, but hopefully more than 4/5 lol.... I think its going to be an apartment, just got to find the right one with lock box key entry, as apposed meeting someone to check in

By *ineapples18Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Apartment is better. Hotels are not the best for gang bangs.

By *atesheadmanMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

I've been to a few different hotels in Newcastle for group meets.

I've found most to be quite easy to access and use. Usually wait in the hotel bar or a nearby one. Then the couple messages each man to tell them what room and any other instructions, that way they all dont head up at once.

I like to get there early grab a drink and people watch, guessing who else is in the bar and just waiting for the message.

Crown Plaza and Hotel/Motel one both really easy to access.

Ramada at Gateshead very good too.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

" Doubt it will be 12, but hopefully more than 4/5 lol.... I think its going to be an apartment, just got to find the right one with lock box key entry, as apposed meeting someone to check in "

Oh you're gonna be busy lol

You'll probably find plenty of places like that in Newcastle but could not tell you where though.

By *heCrowMan  over a year ago

Durham

What about someone involved hosting?

By *oobaaMan  over a year ago

South Shields

I would say a club would be the best to start with.that way everyone knows the score and there is no danger of it being broken up midway through by an angry hotel manager. Ive had that happen and its not much fun. Felt really sorry for the couple involved as the hotel chain have their details.

However there are a couple of hotels near Washington services that are quite discreet and Ive been to them and never had a problem. the last one was last month.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I organised a gangbang once, it was a LOT of work, SOOOOO many messages and I mean a DREARY amount of messages. Lots of no shows, lots of last minute cancellations. If it hadn't been for a swinger couple friends help it wouldnt have BEEN a gangbang - luckily they had a network of friends who attended 'last minute'. Consider getting one or two people to 'butler' on the day too.

Good luck

Seriously, do it in a club unless you are very well connected with reliable people. I had factored in no shows but still got let down

» Add a new message to this topic