FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Trumps SWAMP Steve Bannon

Trumps SWAMP Steve Bannon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice__bloke OP   Man  over a year ago

redcar

"Why is it so easy to link Trump to several criminals and close locked up friends?

Bannon, Stone, Epstein, Manafort etc. "

In his first week white house photo op in the oval office - with all his close aids & friends.

Almost Everyone in that photo - has been arrested,LOCKED UP, And put in hand cuffs & put behind bars.

Now with the chief white house advisor -Steve Bannnon's arrest, as a class 1 criminal & fellon. For fraudulently using the fake " build the wall " to steal millions from Americans.

The " DRAIN THE SWAMP " is the white house as now, up to its neck in swamp - mud.......

An African tin pot dictator like Robert Mugabe - behaved like this....

Not in the U.S ? ? ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""Why is it so easy to link Trump to several criminals and close locked up friends?

In his first week white house photo op in the oval office - with all his close aids & friends.

Almost Everyone in that photo - has been arrested,LOCKED UP, And put in hand cuffs & put behind bars.

Now with the chief white house advisor -Steve Bannnon's arrest, as a class 1 criminal & fellon. For fraudulently using the fake " build the wall " to steal millions from Americans.

The " DRAIN THE SWAMP " is the white house as now, up to its neck in swamp - mud.......

Not in the U.S ? ? ?

"

If Trump wasn't president he would probably be behind bars too.

If he ever has to hand over his tax records that might change

""Why is it so easy to link Trump to several criminals and close locked up friends?

Not in the U.S ? ? ?

If he ever has to hand over his tax records that might change "

We can only hope. Then Boris.

redcar

Some would argue Boris is using trumps play book tactics, here in the UK.

Same him sheet - not a true " and genuine leader "

There is overwhelming proof that Trump sought to involve a foreign nation in the politics of his own country. This is treason a crime once punishable by death.

He also abused his position in government to try to undermine his opposition and in so doing yhe democratic process.

Like the Americans are losing the ability to say that we live in a true democracy and the words "banana republic" seem more and more appropriate.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The USA has sunk to such a low level . They have become a figure of fun and are distrusted on all levels

"The USA has sunk to such a low level . They have become a figure of fun and are distrusted on all levels "

It would be amusing if we weren't so close behind...

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh unfortunately you are so right. When you vote in a "personality" this is what you get....Piss poor governance and recently a PM who has hidden while his Govt flounders...Why do we not learn from history,populism is just like giving kids chocolate...It makes them happy in the short term but ultimately it makes them fat diabetic and toothless.

Not in the U.S ? ? ?

"

the fucker would just pardon himself !

I’m glad people on here are seen this man for what he really is I’m just surprised it’s taken 4 years and how many scandals and dodgy dealings ! Don’t forget he pretty much did the same thing with one of his foundations ?? People just seem to forget !

redcar

All the above true not fake or hoaxes

1. it/trump has sunk the U.S international standing to zero

2. the U.S allies do not trust him

3. he has calls Putin a strong and good leader wtf

4. Loves the Brazilian leader who copied trumps - fake agenda on the shocking

ignoring the coroan virus - as a hoax created by the democrats

5. makes policy by watching tv on fox on loop & then following it up in the morning - as U.S policy - batshit crazy

6. there is a cuckoo sitting in the whithouse - making him the laughing stock of the real world

7. Trump bleach head - thousands hospitalized by drinking or spraying bleach on their bodys

this list goes on and on and on... he has not paid taxes for 10 years - drain the swamp hmmmm

The lunatic is in charge of america & it is in the whitehouse - the asylum.

redcar

"There is overwhelming proof that Trump sought to involve a foreign nation in the politics of his own country. This is treason a crime once punishable by death.

He also abused his position in government to try to undermine his opposition and in so doing yhe democratic process.

Like the Americans are losing the ability to say that we live in a true democracy and the words "banana republic" seem more and more appropriate. "

YES and he fired the top U.S diplomats in Ukraine who were trying to root out Russian style corruption inside Ukraine, This played into Putins hands who is still at war with that nation on the borders of Europe.

None of you have any idea what he means by draining the swamp look it up and dont just watch the news on that tin box that sits in your living room do some actual research trump is the first president to actually do something good for his country unlike Obama or Bush

redcar

All hard working genuine - Americans pay taxes.

The snake Billionaire it / trump - is a legally bankrupt - from the 1990's

has paid zero 0 $ tax over 12 years....

All of its / trumps associates have been locked up & thrown in jail.

His election team in the oval office have all been arrested, campaign manager & his advisor - steve bannon. was arrested on friday.

He and his whole team are swamp crooks.

"There is overwhelming proof that Trump sought to involve a foreign nation in the politics of his own country. This is treason a crime once punishable by death.

Like the Americans are losing the ability to say that we live in a true democracy and the words "banana republic" seem more and more appropriate.

YES and he fired the top U.S diplomats in Ukraine who were trying to root out Russian style corruption inside Ukraine, This played into Putins hands who is still at war with that nation on the borders of Europe."

Mate always interested on reading your txts !

It’s hard not to get stuck in to America politics right now on here I try not to !

And obviously each person is gonna have there own perspective!

But pro trump people out there explain to us seriously how this man is good for not only the US but are future ! The man doesn’t believe In a scientific proven fact ( climate change ) oh right sorry that’s made up to ffs !!!

id love to hear his view on evolution! I’m pretty sure he still believes in Adam and Eve

"All hard working genuine - Americans pay taxes.

His election team in the oval office have all been arrested, campaign manager & his advisor - steve bannon. was arrested on friday.

He and his whole team are swamp crooks."

Did you (a European) actually get ahold of the President of the United States Tax returns?

If so you are better than the entire Washington Democrat basis, and the DOJ. As well as the Attorney General of New York State. Honestly you are as bad as Facebook and most news outlets for fake news and propergating erroneous information. Please stop ?

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Being a british forum we as brits have a perfect right to post our thoughts on things American in usa thread. .

If you dont like it read something else...

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"None of you have any idea what he means by draining the swamp look it up and dont just watch the news on that tin box that sits in your living room do some actual research trump is the first president to actually do something good for his country unlike Obama or Bush "

Really, surely you'll enlighten us then, how has he "drained the swamp"?

"None of you have any idea what he means by draining the swamp look it up and dont just watch the news on that tin box that sits in your living room do some actual research trump is the first president to actually do something good for his country unlike Obama or Bush "

Oh you poor deluded man ! do you think the people and my self aren’t throwing facts at people as naive as you !!!

Most everything I’ve read on here I know to be true except your message ! Your untitled to your opinion but don’t question the people on here that know what there talking about cause we can go all day !!!!! Stop harping on about bush and Obama that’s your go to statement!!!! if I was bothered I’d do a pro and con list but I’ve to be in bed in 4 hours and that’s just not enough time to write my con list !

Oh and there is no pro list

"None of you have any idea what he means by draining the swamp look it up and dont just watch the news on that tin box that sits in your living room do some actual research trump is the first president to actually do something good for his country unlike Obama or Bush

Oh you poor deluded man ! do you think the people and my self aren’t throwing facts at people as naive as you !!!

Most everything I’ve read on here I know to be true except your message ! Your untitled to your opinion but don’t question the people on here that know what there talking about cause we can go all day !!!!! Stop harping on about bush and Obama that’s your go to statement!!!! if I was bothered I’d do a pro and con list but I’ve to be in bed in 4 hours and that’s just not enough time to write my con list !

Oh and there is no pro list "

Ps it’s a tv I’m watching not a tin box of milk tray that your obviously getting your opinions off

redcar

WOW excellent post's all the above of a " genuine " fact & truth based debate.

As Nelson Mandela said " education " is vital for all people.

As for a tin box i have cable tv network, it uses the truth science of electro physics. Or as some would have it - work of the devil......

And as " it " the so called president makes it his business, to have everyone including Europe - NATO - and The World Health Organisation - all been globally disrespected by it/him. By his toddler wacko - FOX twitter policy.

He deserves everything that is coming for him - the corrupt turd he is.

It / trump .. is like a vampire, but his lifeblood is feeding off his followers of sowing lies & bile - which they gladly gobble up.

Sad but TRUE

"WOW excellent post's all the above of a " genuine " fact & truth based debate.

As Nelson Mandela said " education " is vital for all people.

As for a tin box i have cable tv network, it uses the truth science of electro physics. Or as some would have it - work of the devil......

And as " it " the so called president makes it his business, to have everyone including Europe - NATO - and The World Health Organisation - all been globally disrespected by it/him. By his toddler wacko - FOX twitter policy.

He deserves everything that is coming for him - the corrupt turd he is.

It / trump .. is like a vampire, but his lifeblood is feeding off his followers of sowing lies & bile - which they gladly gobble up.

Sad but TRUE"

and drop the mic pal !

Do you actually think your government cares about you pal you honestly need to wake up we all live on a giant tax farm your birth certificate is just a receipt why do you think footballers and actors or singers are paid so much it's to keep you buying and consuming that's the name of the game in this world your born you do as your told and you die and watching tv and reading newspaper wont do anything for you just stop being a sheep for once in your life

"Do you actually think your government cares about you pal you honestly need to wake up we all live on a giant tax farm your birth certificate is just a receipt why do you think footballers and actors or singers are paid so much it's to keep you buying and consuming that's the name of the game in this world your born you do as your told and you die and watching tv and reading newspaper wont do anything for you just stop being a sheep for once in your life "

Don’t pay tax ! Don’t watch football ! I’m not not 16 I don’t download music ! I’m also not 50 I don’t buy a newspaper and none of the things you mentioned make you a sheep ? That txt is more then laughable!!! Anyway wtf has that got to do with wat we’r talking about ???? Forget it I’m not one bit interested

"Do you actually think your government cares about you pal you honestly need to wake up we all live on a giant tax farm your birth certificate is just a receipt why do you think footballers and actors or singers are paid so much it's to keep you buying and consuming that's the name of the game in this world your born you do as your told and you die and watching tv and reading newspaper wont do anything for you just stop being a sheep for once in your life

Don’t pay tax ! Don’t watch football ! I’m not not 16 I don’t download music ! I’m also not 50 I don’t buy a newspaper and none of the things you mentioned make you a sheep ? That txt is more then laughable!!! Anyway wtf has that got to do with wat we’r talking about ???? Forget it I’m not one bit interested "

Easy there dude! your going into super saiyan mode

redcar

"Do you actually think your government cares about you pal you honestly need to wake up we all live on a giant tax farm your birth certificate is just a receipt why do you think footballers and actors or singers are paid so much it's to keep you buying and consuming that's the name of the game in this world your born you do as your told and you die and watching tv and reading newspaper wont do anything for you just stop being a sheep for once in your life

Don’t pay tax ! Don’t watch football ! I’m not not 16 I don’t download music ! I’m also not 50 I don’t buy a newspaper and none of the things you mentioned make you a sheep ? That txt is more then laughable!!! Anyway wtf has that got to do with wat we’r talking about ???? Forget it I’m not one bit interested "

Exactly fella, the post & topic is about our shoulder to shoulder buddy's in the U.S lead by the kid on the block.

Dont the forget the old saying " if the U.S catches a cold " we are linked to the U.S through everything, so to say what happens over the pond has nothing to do with us - is not true.

redcar

J-reid20202

Well said buddy

"J-reid20202

Well said buddy "

T-R-I-M mate I’m always calm on here me and this man are literally having the banter sitting here pissing ourselves to the nonsense been thrown up here !

Might come across a tad blunt but it’s just facts and Im certainly not getting worked up on the opinions of most on this thread !

Anyway yeah couldn’t agree more mate !!!

and sorry I know we harp on about trump cause as much as are opinions are the same he’s classic car crash entertainment! Just not another 4 years of it !

He’s not gonna bullshit his way through this one ! Not a hope

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He and his whole team are swamp crooks."

all pweople the world over try to dodge tax get real it is no big deal

He and his whole team are swamp crooks.all pweople the world over try to dodge tax get real it is no big deal"

I agree it’s no big no big deal and who wants to pay tax right? I’m not arguing with you there !!! Tax is shit when you work hard !

but wen you stand up and tell the world you pay some of the highest tax rates in America then try everything in your power as president to disclose and hide the fact your a tax fraud then your just a dick !

There’s a serious difference to us normal people and the president of America when it comes to tax !

Especially when his first campaign he wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how much taxes he pays !

He and his whole team are swamp crooks.all pweople the world over try to dodge tax get real it is no big deal

I agree it’s no big no big deal and who wants to pay tax right? I’m not arguing with you there !!! Tax is shit when you work hard !

but wen you stand up and tell the world you pay some of the highest tax rates in America then try everything in your power as president to disclose and hide the fact your a tax fraud then your just a dick !

There’s a serious difference to us normal people and the president of America when it comes to tax !

Especially when his first campaign he wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how much taxes he pays ! "

I never trust anyone who uses hand signals to land planes

As you can tell, I can't take the man seriously. What worries me more the UK always seem to echo USA.. So at somepoint... Oh joy of joy

redcar

Not in the U.S ? ? ?

If he ever has to hand over his tax records that might change "

Fake = trump

redcar

He and his whole team are swamp crooks.all pweople the world over try to dodge tax get real it is no big deal

Especially when his first campaign he wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how much taxes he pays ! "

trump has become his own words - what he actually says about others......

All of his first day oval office / whitehouse staff are in jail - apart from ? ? ?

He and his whole team are swamp crooks.all pweople the world over try to dodge tax get real it is no big deal"

No big deal? So what would happen to a country's economy if no-one paid any tax?

People like you cant be saved your just indoctrinated little sheep who would rather listen and follow your governments lies than actually open your eyes and do your own research well enjoy living your lifes as a lie peace out

"None of you have any idea what he means by draining the swamp look it up and dont just watch the news on that tin box that sits in your living room do some actual research trump is the first president to actually do something good for his country unlike Obama or Bush

Oh and there is no pro list "

who the fuck are you telling me I'm not entitled to an opinion most of your information comes from the news so I know for a fact your information is bullshit and your telling me you would rather have a pedophile like joe biden as president honestly wake up and draining the swamp is getting rid of all the pedos in hollywood most actors are nonces

redcar

Only thick'os believe a word he says now - or as we call them " dunces " here in the UK And are easily fooled to follow The liar in chief , he is the biggest walking FAKE - the golden shiny bleached turd.

All the top army, navy & airforce generals think he is a lunatic sitting on his thrown, after all he is the only one left of his election team & white house staff not be thrown in jail... including his pedo best friend who was killed in his prison cell......

Only people who cnat think for them selves and need educating with FACTS

Listen to FACTS and not cowshit from this corrupt crooked crook the trump and you will feel much better

redcar

His WiteHouse communication director thinks so too

https://www.newschain.uk/news/donald-trump-full-blown-lunatic-says-presidents-former-communications-director-anthony-scaramucci-31367

"People like you cant be saved your just indoctrinated little sheep who would rather listen and follow your governments lies than actually open your eyes and do your own research well enjoy living your lifes as a lie peace out "

People like whom? If you're referring to me then you're barking up entirely the wrong tree. I do not trust governments and especially not this particular government.

What I do however, is use judgement formed from years of experience to make my own decisions, and indoctrination plays no part in that process. I do my research using scientific peer reviewed evidence and not by watching a few lunatics in YouTube videos.

Judging by your comments in your previous post I'd say that you're pretty much indoctrinated into the ridiculous Q anon conspiracy theory and if anyone needs to do some serious unbiased research it's you.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"J-reid20202

Well said buddy

T-R-I-M mate I’m always calm on here me and this man are literally having the banter sitting here pissing ourselves to the nonsense been thrown up here !

Might come across a tad blunt but it’s just facts and Im certainly not getting worked up on the opinions of most on this thread !

and sorry I know we harp on about trump cause as much as are opinions are the same he’s classic car crash entertainment! Just not another 4 years of it !

"

I wouldn't be so sure...don't assume the man won't get another term.

Being batshit crazy is not detrimental to the cause..

"J-reid20202

Well said buddy

Being batshit crazy is not detrimental to the cause.. "

If he does get a second term after the chaos, criminality and lies of the past four years, then I think the USA deserves everything that's coming to it.

"J-reid20202

Well said buddy

If he does get a second term after the chaos, criminality and lies of the past four years, then I think the USA deserves everything that's coming to it."

As much as I agree with this sentiment, I’d worry about what other blowback the rest of the world would experience in turn. Don’t even want to imagine another 4 years with that cretin sitting in the people’s house.

"J-reid20202

Well said buddy

If he does get a second term after the chaos, criminality and lies of the past four years, then I think the USA deserves everything that's coming to it.

As much as I agree with this sentiment, I’d worry about what other blowback the rest of the world would experience in turn. Don’t even want to imagine another 4 years with that cretin sitting in the people’s house."

It would no doubt embolden the other populists, such as the UKs very own mini Trump, although that could strengthen the case for Scottish independence. Good news if you're a supporter, though not so good if you're a unionist, I suppose.

The world will definitely become even more unstable though, with China pushing its agenda even harder and Putin taking even more liberties with what remains of western democracy. That's not even taking into account the negative effect it will have on fighting climate change, and then there's Brexit waiting in the wings.

If Biden loses in November, then we'd best buckle up those safety belts, because we're going to need them before very much longer.

Trump has been nominated for 2 Nobel peace awards . He brokered 2 amazing deals this week in the Middle East . Nothing on the main stream media . It was all you heard on the news when Obama got it for being Black . Great example how our fake news works .

"Trump has been nominated for 2 Nobel peace awards . He brokered 2 amazing deals this week in the Middle East . Nothing on the main stream media . It was all you heard on the news when Obama got it for being Black . Great example how our fake news works . "

Were they the most bigliest deals of all time, by the most intelligent stable genius with the best cognitive ability of any president ever?

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"People like you cant be saved your just indoctrinated little sheep who would rather listen and follow your governments lies than actually open your eyes and do your own research well enjoy living your lifes as a lie peace out "

If you want to judge tRump i would suggest you listen to his own words. Then later listen to him denying he said them.

He claimed covid wasnt a problem when he knew it was, he suggested drinking bleach. All the evidence comes out of his own mouth.

Let's hope Biden, sends the bell end packing.

redcar

"Trump has been nominated for 2 Nobel peace awards . He brokered 2 amazing deals this week in the Middle East . Nothing on the main stream media . It was all you heard on the news when Obama got it for being Black . Great example how our fake news works . "

ha dont make me laugh - the same trump who miraculously says the corona virus was fake and wld go away from 20 deaths to zero -

A lying reality tv / con man - and yes bellend - who says President Obama is not a U.S citizen. Really ???

HE IS FKN LOONY TUNES - CRAZY AS FECK

redcar

"People like you cant be saved your just indoctrinated little sheep who would rather listen and follow your governments lies than actually open your eyes and do your own research well enjoy living your lifes as a lie peace out

If you want to judge tRump i would suggest you listen to his own words. Then later listen to him denying he said them.

He claimed covid wasnt a problem when he knew it was, he suggested drinking bleach. All the evidence comes out of his own mouth."

FACT

merseyside

"People like you cant be saved your just indoctrinated little sheep who would rather listen and follow your governments lies than actually open your eyes and do your own research well enjoy living your lifes as a lie peace out

He claimed covid wasnt a problem when he knew it was, he suggested drinking bleach. All the evidence comes out of his own mouth.

FACT

"

FACTS / POLITICS wouldn't try to mix these up.

we are english trump is a spoiled man and wants every think his own way kick him out

I see on you tube, Katie Hopkins is pushing for the buffoon to be reelected, eyes on the main chance pandering to the American right wing. On a lighter note I was impressed by the new EU president, she seems quite nice, and genuine, pity she wasn't around before brexit vote, and I say that as a EU skeptic

Joe Biden is fading fast . He won’t even make it to the first debate . The meds they are giving him for his Dimentia are not agreeing with him . Nobody likes Kamala Harris not even her own family .

"Joe Biden is fading fast . He won’t even make it to the first debate . The meds they are giving him for his Dimentia are not agreeing with him . Nobody likes Kamala Harris not even her own family . "

The Democrats were very cruel putting pedo joe forward when he's obviously not in the best of health

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

What I want to know is why British users are commenting on US affairs, only one American has responded in this post. Wind your necks in, let the Americans deal with their own things, I am sure you wouldn’t want Americans interfering in our Political processes, right?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Nominated by a Norwegian, populist fuckwit MP who also nominated him in 2018. Obama actually was a statesman rather than a delusional crook like Trump

Essex

"What I want to know is why British users are commenting on US affairs, only one American has responded in this post. Wind your necks in, let the Americans deal with their own things, I am sure you wouldn’t want Americans interfering in our Political processes, right?"

Im not sure having an opinion about the leader of the free world is the same as interfering in american politics.

"What I want to know is why British users are commenting on US affairs, only one American has responded in this post. Wind your necks in, let the Americans deal with their own things, I am sure you wouldn’t want Americans interfering in our Political processes, right?"

Since when has a discussion on a swingers site been classed as interfering in political process?

merseyside

"What I want to know is why British users are commenting on US affairs, only one American has responded in this post. Wind your necks in, let the Americans deal with their own things, I am sure you wouldn’t want Americans interfering in our Political processes, right?

Since when has a discussion on a swingers site been classed as interfering in political process?

"

Sure Trump is terrified, one of his aides told him..."Mr President, Mr President, they're calling you a crook on Fab swingers, all is lost.

We've been fucked by Fab.

redcar

"What I want to know is why British users are commenting on US affairs, only one American has responded in this post. Wind your necks in, let the Americans deal with their own things, I am sure you wouldn’t want Americans interfering in our Political processes, right?

Sure Trump is terrified, one of his aides told him..."Mr President, Mr President, they're calling you a crook on Fab swingers, all is lost.

We've been fucked by Fab. "

Every part of the world and world wide web has an opinion on the crooked trump. the U.S.A 's " best ever " tax & draft dodger.

Having not paid tax to the U.S coffers for over TEN YEARS ......

We've been fucked by Fab. "

Gloucestershire

"

When only British people think coming into this post in the USA forum is a place for slagging off americans, has it made you feel better? Do you feel you’ve got your grievances off your chest? Good? discussion over.

Let the Americans think for themselves. They’ve already been manipulated a few times already, don’t want them blaming us for manipulation

Vote for anyone but that trump, good grief, he makes me glad we are a monarchy, no ghastly presidents here

When only British people think coming into this post in the USA forum is a place for slagging off americans, has it made you feel better? Do you feel you’ve got your grievances off your chest? Good? discussion over.

Let the Americans think for themselves. They’ve already been manipulated a few times already, don’t want them blaming us for manipulation "

Lol, get some perspective. What is said here will have zero effect on American politics.

When you become a mod, then I may take notice of you telling me the discussion is over. Until such time I'll continue to post whatever I wish within the site rules.

redcar

Let the Americans think for themselves. They’ve already been manipulated a few times already, don’t want them blaming us for manipulation

Lol, get some perspective. What is said here will have zero effect on American politics.

When you become a mod, then I may take notice of you telling me the discussion is over. Until such time I'll continue to post whatever I wish within the site rules. "

Well said TS Janie !

Trump has fucked The U.S standing in the world as only he could the big crooked lying crook he is

Gloucestershire

When you become a mod, then I may take notice of you telling me the discussion is over. Until such time I'll continue to post whatever I wish within the site rules. "

You cannot guarantee that is the case, what evidence can back that up? Where’s your statistics or studies to prove there is zero chance?

But do you understand the fact that British based fabbers are coming into a USA forum post to slag off Americans, it’s a bit weak don’t you think?

It’s ridiculous,

When you become a mod, then I may take notice of you telling me the discussion is over. Until such time I'll continue to post whatever I wish within the site rules.

You cannot guarantee that is the case, what evidence can back that up? Where’s your statistics or studies to prove there is zero chance?

But do you understand the fact that British based fabbers are coming into a USA forum post to slag off Americans, it’s a bit weak don’t you think?

It’s ridiculous,

"

You're taking the piss, right?

However, don't worry about it. I'm sure that both GCHQ and the CIA are continually monitoring the the fab forums as a priority, in case some politically naive british swingers accidentally skew the upcoming American presidential election.

[Removed by poster at 19/09/20 22:50:48]

Ha ha ha, that's funny

Gloucestershire

It’s ridiculous,

However, don't worry about it. I'm sure that both GCHQ and the CIA are continually monitoring the the fab forums as a priority, in case some politically naive british swingers accidentally skew the upcoming American presidential election. "

Who knows? I would presume many fabbers have other social media accounts which have them sounding off about things, it wouldn’t be difficult for them to link an individual from one place to another.

But carry on by all means if you feel you need to exercise your right to say what you want.

It’s ridiculous,

However, don't worry about it. I'm sure that both GCHQ and the CIA are continually monitoring the the fab forums as a priority, in case some politically naive british swingers accidentally skew the upcoming American presidential election.

Who knows? I would presume many fabbers have other social media accounts which have them sounding off about things, it wouldn’t be difficult for them to link an individual from one place to another.

But carry on by all means if you feel you need to exercise your right to say what you want."

Thanks for your permission. Don't worry, I will.

Oh and there is no pro list who the fuck are you telling me I'm not entitled to an opinion most of your information comes from the news so I know for a fact your information is bullshit and your telling me you would rather have a pedophile like joe biden as president honestly wake up and draining the swamp is getting rid of all the pedos in hollywood most actors are nonces "

I’ll keep this quick ! I was meant to say entitled to your opinion!

I’ll catch you again tho wen I’m not half asleep

redcar

The U.S.A Forum - for all Fabswingers members - to debate anything U.S based......

case closed

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 20/09/20 10:43:40]

Gloucestershire

"The U.S.A Forum - for all Fabswingers members - to debate anything U.S based......

case closed "

when all the posters are British and want to Just want to moan about USA to Americans? and get all self righteous, that just smacks of dumb people being dumb.

If this is special relationship in action, it’s a bit shit.

Oops I forgot they don’t listen to us anyway, since 1778.

redcar

Look do not slur people / fellow members on here - so stop it ok ... And trump is a supposed politician and is open season - deserves all the shit he is getting right now, as we say shit rolls down hill

Trump is a tosser and fukwit

Noble peace prizes ! ( kinda )

Bossing it at cracking deals around the world like nobody’s business !? This man is a god damn legend !!!! I was obviously poisoned by Fecking RTE news the bunch of bloody fibbing bastards !

GO TRUMP

Who says sarcasm doesn’t work in txt !

redcar

[Removed by poster at 20/09/20 14:00:15]

redcar

"Noble peace prizes ! ( kinda )

Bossing it at cracking deals around the world like nobody’s business !? This man is a god damn legend !!!! I was obviously poisoned by Fecking RTE news the bunch of bloody fibbing bastards !

GO TRUMP

Who says sarcasm doesn’t work in txt ! "

Ha yeh J-

Go trump ! keep going - keep it coming

Spitting image is going to have fkn field day

"The U.S.A Forum - for all Fabswingers members - to debate anything U.S based......

case closed

when all the posters are British and want to Just want to moan about USA to Americans? and get all self righteous, that just smacks of dumb people being dumb. "

If you're looking for dumb, I suggest looking in a mirror.

"Noble peace prizes ! ( kinda )

GO TRUMP

Who says sarcasm doesn’t work in txt !

Ha yeh J-

Go trump ! keep going - keep it coming

Spitting image is going to have fkn field day"

chilling here with my MAGA hat on slumped on my sofa with a big ass mug of gaderade or mountain due I’ve no fucking clue what ether of them are but I’m painting you a picture I’m sure you get it ha

Anywho !!!! I’m getting stuck in to Donald juniors biography !!!! This chap is also a fucking beast !!!

Plot twist.......!!!! nobody gives a shit about you bro your da is the president why you bringing out books nobody knew you 4 years ago and 4 years later we care even less

case closed

when all the posters are British and want to Just want to moan about USA to Americans? and get all self righteous, that just smacks of dumb people being dumb.

If you're looking for dumb, I suggest looking in a mirror. "

yep your on point when you look this good

god was never going to bless me with Intelligence 2

By *eed a changeMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Let's hope Biden, sends the bell end packing. "

I think you might be in for a shock

Brighton

Wow there is a lot of lefties on here.

I think it's important to note that a economicly strong America is good for Britain. The republicans are better for the UK than the democrats.

I could go into lots of sastistics about how Obama and Biden were far worse than trump but I won't.

Il just leave you with this.

Trump is going to win by a absoulte landslide. Middle America and the silent majority are absoultly sick to the back teeth of the fair left.

Mark my words he's going to win by a landslide

"Wow there is a lot of lefties on here.

I think it's important to note that a economicly strong America is good for Britain. The republicans are better for the UK than the democrats.

I could go into lots of sastistics about how Obama and Biden were far worse than trump but I won't.

Trump is going to win by a absoulte landslide. Middle America and the silent majority are absoultly sick to the back teeth of the fair left.

"

Im afraid you could be right ! ( about winning ) Listened to that point more then the rest !!!

"

""Wow there is a lot of lefties on here".

Yes, isn't it surprising that there are so many people who simply want the world to be a fairer place for everyone.

"I think it's important to note that a economicly strong America is good for Britain. The republicans are better for the UK than the democrats".

That statement depends entirely upon your point of view.

"I could go into lots of sastistics about how Obama and Biden were far worse than trump but I won't".

No, please do, because without corroborative evidence that statement is absolutely meaningless. I could say that cats make better pets than dogs, but without evidence to prove it, it's simply my opinion and is of no merit, so please list your peer reviewed evidence or your statement is worthless.

"Il just leave you with this.

Trump is going to win by a absoulte landslide. Middle America and the silent majority are absoultly sick to the back teeth of the fair left".

So you speak for all Americans do you? Once again, simply an unsubstantiated personal opinion with no evidence to back your statement up.

"Mark my words he's going to win by a landslide"

No he isn't. He may well win, but unless he does a Putin, it will not be by a landslide.

"

redcar

The post was about just how hugely corrupt and crooked trump really is, he is the swamp thing, paid people to do his exams, him/his father paid doctors to falsify doctors notes saying he was not fit to serve in the war - how correct they were too ! Fit to serve .......

then you have him not paying taxes for the last 11 years swamp indeedy

Tax and draft dodging.

And all of his election team campaign managers have been locked up - thrown in jail - crooked trumps team

We are not lefties we are just intelligent people who know a stinking pile of shyt when we see it......

The golden sprey tanned turd that is don the con

"The post was about just how hugely corrupt and crooked trump really is, he is the swamp thing, paid people to do his exams, him/his father paid doctors to falsify doctors notes saying he was not fit to serve in the war - how correct they were too ! Fit to serve .......

Tax and draft dodging.

And all of his election team campaign managers have been locked up - thrown in jail - crooked trumps team

We are not lefties we are just intelligent people who know a stinking pile of shyt when we see it......

The golden sprey tanned turd that is don the con "

I'm a leftie.

"The post was about just how hugely corrupt and crooked trump really is, he is the swamp thing, paid people to do his exams, him/his father paid doctors to falsify doctors notes saying he was not fit to serve in the war - how correct they were too ! Fit to serve .......

Tax and draft dodging.

The golden sprey tanned turd that is don the con "

You should really change your name mate that was a right rant

This should be fun

Brighton

"Wow there is a lot of lefties on here".

Yes, isn't it surprising that there are so many people who simply want the world to be a fairer place for everyone.

"I think it's important to note that a economicly strong America is good for Britain. The republicans are better for the UK than the democrats".

"I could go into lots of sastistics about how Obama and Biden were far worse than trump but I won't".

No, please do, because without corroborative evidence that statement is absolutely meaningless. I could say that cats make better pets than dogs, but without evidence to prove it, it's simply my opinion and is of no merit, so please list your peer reviewed evidence or your statement is worthless.

Trump is going to win by a absoulte landslide. Middle America and the silent majority are absoultly sick to the back teeth of the fair left".

So you speak for all Americans do you? Once again, simply an unsubstantiated personal opinion with no evidence to back your statement up.

No he isn't. He may well win, but unless he does a Putin, it will not be by a landslide.

"

Alright Il give you some evidence

Biden and Obama for that matter both said, Britain would be at the back of the of a long line in terms of a trade agreement

Trump said Britain are our greatest friends and we will do a massive trade deal.

Just look at the USA's economic recovery under trump.

A strong USA is good for the UK.

As the saying goes if the US economy gets a cold the rest of the world gets the flu.

I have family that live in America north and south before you ask and they have all said that everyone is sick of the democrats.

At this rate all the democrats will win is California.

Mark my words this will be a huge win for trump

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

The first president to do something good? Seriously?

So abolishing slavery wasn't good? The Alaska purchase wasn't good? Universal suffrage? Presiding over US and Allied victories in WWI and WWII?

Biden and Obama for that matter both said, Britain would be at the back of the of a long line in terms of a trade agreement

Trump said Britain are our greatest friends and we will do a massive trade deal.

As the saying goes if the US economy gets a cold the rest of the world gets the flu.

I have family that live in America north and south before you ask and they have all said that everyone is sick of the democrats.

"

There will be no trade deal with the USA this year, nor likely next, and if Johnson continues to insist on tampering with the W/A probably never. Trump or no Trump.

The US economy was growing under Obama and would have continued to do so whether Trump was president or not. The US economy is now struggling from the effects of Covid-19 and is nowhere near as strong as it was beforehand. If it was Trump would be bragging about it, and he isn't.

The actual saying is "if America sneezes, the world catches a cold".

I have friends all over the US and they all hate Trump and the Republicans. It all depends upon who you support and is no indication of how the electorate will vote.

So you have no real evidence of anything at all, just your own personal opinion, and that means diddly squat in the real world I'm afraid.

There will be no trade deal with the USA this year, nor likely next, and if Johnson continues to insist on tampering with the W/A probably never. Trump or no Trump.

The US economy was growing under Obama and would have continued to do so whether Trump was president or not. The US economy is now struggling from the effects of Covid-19 and is nowhere near as strong as it was beforehand. If it was Trump would be bragging about it, and he isn't.

The actual saying is "if America sneezes, the world catches a cold".

I have friends all over the US and they all hate Trump and the Republicans. It all depends upon who you support and is no indication of how the electorate will vote.

So you have no real evidence of anything at all, just your own personal opinion, and that means diddly squat in the real world I'm afraid. "

Not sure Janie ???? He says the phrase “ mark my words “ a lot !!!

Has me thinking political views is always going to be a hot issue that’s why it’s so funny when people get so offended !!!! Keep stirring that pot !

Gloucestershire

"Look do not slur people / fellow members on here - so stop it ok ... And trump is a supposed politician and is open season - deserves all the shit he is getting right now, as we say shit rolls down hill

Trump is a tosser and fukwit "

He’s not our tosser and fukwit though, if the Americans want to discuss it let them, we brits have other concerns than him

"Look do not slur people / fellow members on here - so stop it ok ... And trump is a supposed politician and is open season - deserves all the shit he is getting right now, as we say shit rolls down hill

Trump is a tosser and fukwit

He’s not our tosser and fukwit though, if the Americans want to discuss it let them, we brits have other concerns than him"

I’m Irish I’ve literally nothing at all better to do sorry !

When my country becomes interesting I’ll mind my own business

Essex

"

I dont think you understand how trade deals work in the USA do you? It matters not one jot what Trump says, no trade deal with the UK can be done without a 2/3rds majority in the Senate which means some Democrats are going to have to vote for such a deal: they won't

Brighton

I dont think you understand how trade deals work in the USA do you? It matters not one jot what Trump says, no trade deal with the UK can be done without a 2/3rds majority in the Senate which means some Democrats are going to have to vote for such a deal: they won't"

They will after November big shag. When trump smacks the democrats

And let's be honest we are there closest ally' s maybe it's you that dosnt understand

Trump is going to win by a absoulte landslide. Middle America and the 7silent majority are absoultly sick to the back teeth of the fair left".

I dont think you understand how trade deals work in the USA do you? It matters not one jot what Trump says, no trade deal with the UK can be done without a 2/3rds majority in the Senate which means some Democrats are going to have to vote for such a deal: they won't

They will after November big shag. When trump smacks the democrats

And let's be honest we are there closest ally' s maybe it's you that dosnt understand

"

No, I think he understands okay, and I also think that he understands your complete lack of political nous too.

Trump cannot "smack" the Democrats on his own. He could win the presidency again, but that's it. For him to enable a trade deal with the UK, the Republicans have to control the Senate, and there are going to be some tough battles there too, because it's not only Trump who's up for re-election.

If Trump wins again, but the Republicans lose control of Congress, he won't be able to do a damned thing, and he may even find himself being impeached again, with a far different outcome to last time. In other words, he'll have to watch his stupid big mouth or he'll be toast.

Try and understand: Just because you want Trump to win, doesn't necessarily mean that he will, and even if he does, there may well be caveats attached.

Mark my words.

redcar

To say that trump " mark my words " is gunna win the election is not based on evidence or facts - only horseshit.

The vast list of lying corrupt things he does every day - matter to the public now they see him for what he is - a professional, virtual reality con man. A dodgey human who does not care about anything other than himself.

Corona PANDEMIC virus he failed miserably the people. 200,000 U.S dead and set to double & this is what he will be judged on & be killedoff by the ballot box.

Building the wall & mexico paying - he lied - it was already up & parts have only been repaird.

Calling the CIA & FBI Nazis - remember that one ?

Saying he had no ties to Russia ? When plans for Trump tower had already been given the go ahead by his best buddy Putin.... to be built in " Russia "

redcar

OP#

"Why is it so easy to link Trump to several criminals and close locked up friends?

Not in the U.S ? ?

» Add a new message to this topic