Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uke olovingman OP   Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

Or should trump be held to account for the last four years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or should trump be held to account for the last four years "

Account for what.

Being a businessman and getting the job done.

He did more in 4 years (no previous political experience) than the incoming sack of shit has done in the last 50 years of being a professional politician.

By *illyGoFarMan  over a year ago

Fantasyland USA

He can't escape tax avoidance before he became president. Don't need to lock him up but make him pay! Still hard to believe people can't see Trump only cares about Trump. Oh well, let Trump run again as an independent in 4 years. I hope our republican party locks him out because he'll be broke.

By *exyredheadtattooCouple  over a year ago

Beaumont

Trump did more than alot Presidents and I for the life of me cannot understand how people can be so stupid as to support Biden who will ruin this country and sell us out likehe did with Obama. Ignorance is astounding!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

He can only get a pardon for federal offences... they will get him on state charges

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Maybe we should concentrate on the turkeys running the show here and let the Americans worry about theirs?

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

"Trump did more than alot Presidents"

Ah, the old non-specific retort.

What has he done exactly? Managed a brief, shaky peace with North Korea, a bit of work towards prison reform and carried on Obama’s campaign against ISIS. Plus slashed taxes for his rich mates, of course.

Gravesend

So ..should trump be pardoned now ...after his last debacle

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

"So ..should trump be pardoned now ...after his last debacle "

We will impeach him, Pence will get into office and then pardon him.

Gravesend

The senate has voted to impeach trump .......so no ..the turkey has had his goose cooked...

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He would be out before he can be sacked impeachment is pointless

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"He would be out before he can be sacked impeachment is pointless"

No, it's not. It will mean (if I recall correctly) that he cant run for public office ever again if impeached. Am sure some our American friends will correct me if I am wrong.

He's degenerate!

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 13/01/21 22:55:43]

Gloucestershire

"Or should trump be held to account for the last four years

Account for what.

He did more in 4 years (no previous political experience) than the incoming sack of shit has done in the last 50 years of being a professional politician. "

Yeah you’re right, more to accelerate the far right agenda in the USA, more to alienate nearly every friendly ally in the world, more to increase division in his own country, more to increase the wealth divide. More to abuse his power and position.

And let’s not forget to kill the most US citizens in one term with his pathetic response to the Covid 19 pandemic.

Yeah he’s done the most than any US president history, all the worst things imaginable.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Trump did more than alot Presidents and I for the life of me cannot understand how people can be so stupid as to support Biden who will ruin this country and sell us out likehe did with Obama. Ignorance is astounding!"

Margaret Thatcher was Britain's first female prime minister and she was not privately educated or from some dynasty, yet she held power for 3 consecutive elections winning a war on route and when she died they sang the witch is dead. That's how fucking stupid people are.

Gloucestershire

"Trump did more than alot Presidents and I for the life of me cannot understand how people can be so stupid as to support Biden who will ruin this country and sell us out likehe did with Obama. Ignorance is astounding!

Margaret Thatcher was Britain's first female prime minister and she was not privately educated or from some dynasty, yet she held power for 3 consecutive elections winning a war on route and when she died they sang the witch is dead. That's how fucking stupid people are. "

After what she did to this country with her naive views on the economy, destroying the manufacturing base of the country, stealing milk from kids, and hollowing out the NHS, public services and destroying society in general, it was pretty apt for many people who suffered under her premiership.

Notts

"Trump did more than alot Presidents and I for the life of me cannot understand how people can be so stupid as to support Biden who will ruin this country and sell us out likehe did with Obama. Ignorance is astounding!

Margaret Thatcher was Britain's first female prime minister and she was not privately educated or from some dynasty, yet she held power for 3 consecutive elections winning a war on route and when she died they sang the witch is dead. That's how fucking stupid people are.

After what she did to this country with her naive views on the economy, destroying the manufacturing base of the country, stealing milk from kids, and hollowing out the NHS, public services and destroying society in general, it was pretty apt for many people who suffered under her premiership. "

yeah youre right she was just a moron who tricked millions into voting for her for 3 times in a row, people must be really really stupid lol

I saw an interview with bob geldof after live aid and he got to speak with thatcher, said he was going to rip her to shreds, afterwards he said she amazing, and how he came away with a totally different understanding hmmm guess bob is stupid to?

I think the turkey should be eaten

Notts

"I think the turkey should be eaten"

so do i, with the stuffing and sprouts, cook the bloody lot of them lol

"I think the turkey should be eaten

so do i, with the stuffing and sprouts, cook the bloody lot of them lol "

12 wild ones on our property this morning. The can be evil . No pardons we treat them like thugs.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

No don't pardon him !

He needs to be held fully accountable for all the evil he has done while in office !

Of course he never will be !

But, they should at least make sure he can never do the nation harm again. Keep his lying nonsense out of the public eye permanently !

Notts

"No don't pardon him !

He needs to be held fully accountable for all the evil he has done while in office !

Of course he never will be !

But, they should at least make sure he can never do the nation harm again. Keep his lying nonsense out of the public eye permanently !"

Saw hillary Clinton on a news programme years ago claiming she had been under fire getting off a plane, they played a clip showing she wasn't lol my point is all the lying and cheating means we now trust none of them!

Trumps side believe and so do bidens, think they should hug before it gets silly.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Margaret Thatcher was Britain's first female prime minister and she was not privately educated or from some dynasty, yet she held power for 3 consecutive elections winning a war on route and when she died they sang the witch is dead. That's how fucking stupid people are. "

Bit of a selective bias there! She pursued an agenda that has continued to cost us dearly to this day. Her neoliberal attack on public services, mirrored in the USA, has shown successive reductions in the NHS investments made by politicians aping her, which this pandemic has shown to be myopic. Pushing an ideology that harms every day lives of millions, facilitates needless deaths, is the mark of those who don't deserve positive acclaim.

Notts

Bit of a selective bias there! She pursued an agenda that has continued to cost us dearly to this day. Her neoliberal attack on public services, mirrored in the USA, has shown successive reductions in the NHS investments made by politicians aping her, which this pandemic has shown to be myopic. Pushing an ideology that harms every day lives of millions, facilitates needless deaths, is the mark of those who don't deserve positive acclaim. "

Bias? You've missed my point... She deserves no credit for being first ever female prime minister? For winning 3 elections? For taking us into Europe lol ..... none? She's just a fucking witch.... thats bias!

Forget her policies or if you like her, I didn't like the spice girls lol but I can't deny others did! I could argue but all they did was..... zig a zig zag lol

Trump and biden, both have broken records this election, trump support is strong, even if he is a spice girl lol but let's call him a witch! he has clearly been doing something right as far as a lot of America is concerned and denying that fact is what is dangerous!

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

A lotnof people will suffer from cold turkey .when trump is gone. Nothing to rant about . . God help boris they will probably turn to him

Get a life

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Trump can't really be compared to other politicians in any party past or present. It's like comparing a nice ripe apple to a pure rotten potato.

Even Nixon, 73 criminal indictments.

Trump, 215 criminal indictments at last count. Trump, over 20,000 recorded lies and false misleading statements at last count.

Ect...ect...ect.... !

I'm not going through the numerous list of his utter complete failures as a president and as a human being, because anyone that hasn't been brainwashed by trump and his minions and has a correct thinking process knows trump is nothing but trash and should be discarded as such.

The Congressional Historians Officially Labeled Trump The Worst President In The History Of The United States Of America. That was before the Capital insurrection and his second impeachment. Trump always liked holding titles. He will hold this Historic title of shame for

eternity.

Well, at least he can say he earned this title !!!

"Trump did more than alot Presidents

What has he done exactly? Managed a brief, shaky peace with North Korea, a bit of work towards prison reform and carried on Obama’s campaign against ISIS. Plus slashed taxes for his rich mates, of course."

It's really strange phenomenon this notion that Trump did things for people. Trump, did things for Trump. If a few inadvertently got helped along the way, that was by accident.

Now people are mad because someone is in charge that's actually prepared to work hard for everyone ...that I think is the problem - a lot of people in the US don't want to look out for their fellow citizen - particularly if they don't look, sound, pray, live like them.

Trump has gone to Florida, but not from politics.

White rage also lives on, across the US, stronger than ever it seems.

Sadly, Biden can't restore the standing or power of the US. Trump has destroyed it utterly. Particularly, its soft power.

Watch this space - China is well on its way. 10 years from now the world order will look a hell of a lot different.

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

Trot out the same old Maggie the milk snatcher. Perhaps you prefer being run by unions and pouring money into lost making businesses . Or maybe put that clown Blair back in to bankrupt the country again. And no I'm not a tory .

"Or should trump be held to account for the last four years

Account for what.

He did more in 4 years (no previous political experience) than the incoming sack of shit has done in the last 50 years of being a professional politician.

Yeah you’re right, more to accelerate the far right agenda in the USA, more to alienate nearly every friendly ally in the world, more to increase division in his own country, more to increase the wealth divide. More to abuse his power and position.

And let’s not forget to kill the most US citizens in one term with his pathetic response to the Covid 19 pandemic.

Yeah he’s done the most than any US president history, all the worst things imaginable.

"

That's just not true. You should Google things he got right, he got more wrong, but, the things he got right will have huge effects well into the future

By *imis3Woman  over a year ago

Bristol, South West UK

Im just glad you guys voted him out. He made my skin crawl

Beaumont

So true! Still surprised me though!

Beaumont

"Trump did more than alot Presidents

What has he done exactly? Managed a brief, shaky peace with North Korea, a bit of work towards prison reform and carried on Obama’s campaign against ISIS. Plus slashed taxes for his rich mates, of course.

It's really strange phenomenon this notion that Trump did things for people. Trump, did things for Trump. If a few inadvertently got helped along the way, that was by accident.

Now people are mad because someone is in charge that's actually prepared to work hard for everyone ...that I think is the problem - a lot of people in the US don't want to look out for their fellow citizen - particularly if they don't look, sound, pray, live like them.

Trump has gone to Florida, but not from politics.

White rage also lives on, across the US, stronger than ever it seems.

Sadly, Biden can't restore the standing or power of the US. Trump has destroyed it utterly. Particularly, its soft power.

Watch this space - China is well on its way. 10 years from now the world order will look a hell of a lot different.

He took no shit from China for one!

"

» Add a new message to this topic