FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > China virus and USA

China virus and USA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You think that a national lockdown will be acceptable by people. Everyone I talk to where we live is totally against any lockdown. How is the general feeling where you live in the states ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

No one wants to be locked down, but they do want to be safe.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Florida is pushing to open everything as soon as possible.

It's a mixed bag where I am. But it becomes harder to take the lockdown mandates seriously when the politicians ordering them are not taking their own advice (eg: A mayor vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, a fovernor dining at a swanky restaurant indoors). It's the old "Do as I say, not as I do" saying.

"It's a mixed bag where I am. But it becomes harder to take the lockdown mandates seriously when the politicians ordering them are not taking their own advice (eg: A mayor vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, a fovernor dining at a swanky restaurant indoors). It's the old "Do as I say, not as I do" saying."

Agreed everyone I see here is wearing masks and distancing. Everything opening back up on the 4th. There was no stay at home orders.

Trump is against lockdowns for 2021

"Trump is against lockdowns for 2021"

We don't need it my state. We opening back up on the 4th. Cali has the toughest restrictions and the highest covid cases. I don't think stay at home orders is the way to go. We mitigated just by closing restaurants bars and gyms.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"It's a mixed bag where I am. But it becomes harder to take the lockdown mandates seriously when the politicians ordering them are not taking their own advice (eg: A mayor vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, a fovernor dining at a swanky restaurant indoors). It's the old "Do as I say, not as I do" saying."
exactly the same this side of the pond they don’t drink there own medicine

"It's a mixed bag where I am. But it becomes harder to take the lockdown mandates seriously when the politicians ordering them are not taking their own advice (eg: A mayor vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, a fovernor dining at a swanky restaurant indoors). It's the old "Do as I say, not as I do" saying. exactly the same this side of the pond they don’t drink there own medicine "

People know the risks here they just mitigating and carrying on.

By *ragonfly777Man  over a year ago

belfast

Who is trump??

» Add a new message to this topic