FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Luck Of The Irish

Luck Of The Irish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious as Ireland and the USA have such strong links throughout history. As I'm sure many of you have Irish heritage and origins.

Have you ever been to Ireland?

How was your experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just curious as Ireland and the USA have such strong links throughout history. As I'm sure many of you have Irish heritage and origins.

How was your experience?"

I have irish heritage never been tho. Heavy irish/italian area we live in. The movie The Irishman is about our area.

"Just curious as Ireland and the USA have such strong links throughout history. As I'm sure many of you have Irish heritage and origins.

How was your experience?

I have irish heritage never been tho. Heavy irish/italian area we live in. The movie The Irishman is about our area."

Great movie to, with a great cast

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Lennon road a wonderfull song about the luck of the Irish but you cannot get it in UK sadly it is not even on spotify or youtube.

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

How was your experience?"

I've bee to Dublin a few time for work, i found people to be very friendly and the Pub culture is great. The people I've worked with are very supportive.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

I'm part Irish, but I've never been yet. I would love to see the whole country, but mostly the rural areas, small towns and villages.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We live in a small rural town (Ireland) and where we live, one of us comes from a rural farming community about 7 miles from the town where we live.

By *jeezMan  over a year ago

Clunderwen

Love Sligo. Have a family house there. Great to know there is more than just the wild Atlantic coast there...

A town near you

I'm biased of course but it it's one of the nicest parts of our little country

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

How was your experience?

I have irish heritage never been tho. Heavy irish/italian area we live in. The movie The Irishman is about our area."

I have Irish heritage on both sides lots of family still there and iv still not been I refuse to travel anywhere colder than here fuck that the Irishman is quality and a scouser as a main character unreal

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Love Sligo. Have a family house there. Great to know there is more than just the wild Atlantic coast there..."
my family owned a farm in Sligo duno if it’s still there tho

By *istyblue1967Man  over a year ago

manchester

hi

im 2 nd gen irish living in manchester galway mayo parents

im more irish than english and have been over many times

brendan x

A town near you

We have many relatives in Manchester England, New Jersey and New York

Have to agree with with comments about Sligo although I am biased also

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Hello to all our American fabbers. Irish couple here, been to the land of the free a few times and live it but there's no place like home. Its small, its friendly,and its fun. We work hard but we know how to relax, enjoy our time off and when times are hard look after each other. Would love to meet some of you if you get to take a trip here

By *oss.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I’m from Dublin oioi. Hello lady’s

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My father’s side of the family has been here for a few generations but is 100% Irish heritage and from County Cork. I’ve been twice, once for work and another time for a few days after backpacking through Italy, France and Spain. Dublin is nice but is built up. I really enjoyed Galway as it was during their arts and music festival. The Ring of Kerry is spectacular and limerick is a nice little town. Cork though, that is far and wide ny favorite place. Just a beautiful small city with awesome people. I’d love to make it back one day.

A town near you

"My father’s side of the family has been here for a few generations but is 100% Irish heritage and from County Cork. I’ve been twice, once for work and another time for a few days after backpacking through Italy, France and Spain. Dublin is nice but is built up. I really enjoyed Galway as it was during their arts and music festival. The Ring of Kerry is spectacular and limerick is a nice little town. Cork though, that is far and wide ny favorite place. Just a beautiful small city with awesome people. I’d love to make it back one day. "

To fully appreciate Ireland's beauty visit the Northwest esp in summer when practically every week different small towns have there fair days and market days and travel the wild atlantic way.(post covid obv)

» Add a new message to this topic