FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > 30 executive orders

30 executive orders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnyPair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Seminole

What a tool. Politics is a game for politicians.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What a tool. Politics is a game for politicians. "

15000 jobs lost with a swipe of a pen. More to come.

Nothing says unity like losing your job. It's sickening.

By *imandLynn98Couple  over a year ago

Palm Coast

Sadly most of the executive orders do not benefit americans whatsoever. Thanks sleepy Joe... thanks for nothing corn pop.

"Sadly most of the executive orders do not benefit americans whatsoever. Thanks sleepy Joe... thanks for nothing corn pop. "

Welcome to relying on middle east again.

"Nothing says unity like losing your job. It's sickening."

Top it off with the fact that most of those unions involved would of voted Democrat. He did say previosly they would ban fracking on federal land. Tied there own noose tbh

"Sadly most of the executive orders do not benefit americans whatsoever. Thanks sleepy Joe... thanks for nothing corn pop. "

Corn pop was a very bad dude

What exactly does the paris accords can accomplish when there is no enforcement of the rules ? It's a paper tiger. What a joke.

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

So forgive me but has the executive order raising the minimum wage been restricted to foreigners working in the United States if you say he has done nothing for Americans?

Michael

Somerset

"What exactly does the paris accords can accomplish when there is no enforcement of the rules ? It's a paper tiger. What a joke."

It's addresses the problem and starts moving in the right direction. You may want to see a massive part of the pan handle under water in thirty years but some people care about that.

Michael

"What exactly does the paris accords can accomplish when there is no enforcement of the rules ? It's a paper tiger. What a joke.

It's addresses the problem and starts moving in the right direction. You may want to see a massive part of the pan handle under water in thirty years but some people care about that.

Michael "

I don't believe in the climate changing. When last year was one the hottest with fewer carbon emissions because of the pandemic.

Somerset

"What exactly does the paris accords can accomplish when there is no enforcement of the rules ? It's a paper tiger. What a joke.

Michael

I don't believe in the climate changing. When last year was one the hottest with fewer carbon emissions because of the pandemic. "

It’s not a fucking light switch its taken tens of years to get us into this state with the climate it is going to take tens of years to get us out of it try and do some proper reading on the subject not from right-wing Media look for some peer reviewed articles

Michael

I don't believe in the climate changing. When last year was one the hottest with fewer carbon emissions because of the pandemic.

It’s not a fucking light switch its taken tens of years to get us into this state with the climate it is going to take tens of years to get us out of it try and do some proper reading on the subject not from right-wing Media look for some peer reviewed articles"

Read them still don't believe it my choice I hope texas referendum for Texit goes through this way they can control their own destiny.

Somerset

Michael

It’s not a fucking light switch its taken tens of years to get us into this state with the climate it is going to take tens of years to get us out of it try and do some proper reading on the subject not from right-wing Media look for some peer reviewed articles

Read them still don't believe it my choice I hope texas referendum for Texit goes through this way they can control their own destiny."

The climate is global its not just texas, there is a much bigger world beyond texas,

Choosing not to believe it does not make the hottest years on record suddenly cooler, or make it rain in California. Choosing not to believe it will not stop the coastal erosion in Florida. choosing not to believe it will not stop the increasing number of tornadoes and Hurricanes striking your country.

with all my heart I say god help America

Sorry I am a skeptic plenty data out that suggest otherwise not just your opinion on it.

Worse hurricane season ever was in 1780. Pre industrial revolution. Tornados are not linked to global warming. It's speculation not fact.

Somerset

"Sorry I am a skeptic plenty data out that suggest otherwise not just your opinion on it."

YOUR GOVERNMENT, YOUR SPACE AGENCY, YOUR SCIENCE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/climate.nasa.gov/evidence.amp

I do know that Sean Hannity and Russ Lumbard does not agree with the science or the scientists. They are either wrong or deliberately lying

I rest my case.

Have a nice day

And I rest my case. It's all speculation.

It's like predicting weather. Storm not going to be that bad. Storm is worse then what is predicted. No different.

Seminole

"Sadly most of the executive orders do not benefit americans whatsoever. Thanks sleepy Joe... thanks for nothing corn pop.

So forgive me but has the executive order raising the minimum wage been restricted to foreigners working in the United States if you say he has done nothing for Americans?

Michael

"

Minimum wage being up to 15 bucks doesn’t always make sense. Maybe an adult minimum wage if that’s even a thing? A kid working at McDonalds doesn’t need that much, and some small businesses (not McDonalds) don’t have the revenue to pay a couple of staff that much per hour and keep the place open. On the other hand, if someone trying to support a family works a job that can’t otherwise be done by a teenager, they should be able to earn enough to do that. The trouble I see is making it a blanket across the board thing, then who gets the job, the eager kid, or the adult? Who is eligible for unemployment if there is proof there isn’t a job available? Not the kid I guess?

It should be done as a cost of living according to your area.

Seminole

Might work, but you can bet people will quickly learn how to not do shit and get 15 dollars an hour for it.

"Might work, but you can bet people will quickly learn how to not do shit and get 15 dollars an hour for it."

Lol they getting unemployment plus federal aid now. Just to stay home. More then when they worked.

All the executive orders are not for unity it's a dictatorship demanding conformity.

Palm Coast

"Sadly most of the executive orders do not benefit americans whatsoever. Thanks sleepy Joe... thanks for nothing corn pop.

Michael

"

Just saw this, sorry. Raising the minimum wage will most likely either force small businesses to raise prices or trim the number of employees. Its pretty much economics 101. If you have to pay the workers more you have to charge more for the service, and in the end the $15 an hour increase is deferred by the increased price of products. Not every company is the size of Amazon, WalMart, etc. and can easily suck up a worker pay increase to $15/hour.

Losing small business isnt good for Americans.

Palm Coast

"All the executive orders are not for unity it's a dictatorship demanding conformity. "

True. By only governing by the pen via executive order isnt exactly the model of a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, now is it? Opening travel to and from China unrestricted yet making noise about limiting travel to Florida? Really? How is that what the majority of Americans want? People are moving to Florida by the droves to escape the California/New York lock down style rule that isnt working well in keeping the virus from spreading. Per capita, Florida is well below the national average but politically it is a red state and therefore bad and perhaps even threatening to the dems and their narrative. At least that is one conclusion that can be drawn from such a poor potential policy.

"All the executive orders are not for unity it's a dictatorship demanding conformity.

True. By only governing by the pen via executive order isnt exactly the model of a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, now is it? Opening travel to and from China unrestricted yet making noise about limiting travel to Florida? Really? How is that what the majority of Americans want? People are moving to Florida by the droves to escape the California/New York lock down style rule that isnt working well in keeping the virus from spreading. Per capita, Florida is well below the national average but politically it is a red state and therefore bad and perhaps even threatening to the dems and their narrative. At least that is one conclusion that can be drawn from such a poor potential policy. "

Bad Florida you must pay for your indescreations. You evil people .

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

"All the executive orders are not for unity it's a dictatorship demanding conformity.

True. By only governing by the pen via executive order isnt exactly the model of a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, now is it? Opening travel to and from China unrestricted yet making noise about limiting travel to Florida? Really? How is that what the majority of Americans want? People are moving to Florida by the droves to escape the California/New York lock down style rule that isnt working well in keeping the virus from spreading. Per capita, Florida is well below the national average but politically it is a red state and therefore bad and perhaps even threatening to the dems and their narrative. At least that is one conclusion that can be drawn from such a poor potential policy. "

I don't believe it is just the lock downs driving people to Florida, the tax policies also cause folks to move. If people get a taste of keeping their wages they will end up staying in FL.

I know my taxes in western PA have me looking at OH and WV as candidates. I love the town i live in, but OH is about$500 per month cheaper real estate taxes, and gas is 40 cents per gallon less.

True. By only governing by the pen via executive order isnt exactly the model of a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, now is it? Opening travel to and from China unrestricted yet making noise about limiting travel to Florida? Really? How is that what the majority of Americans want? People are moving to Florida by the droves to escape the California/New York lock down style rule that isnt working well in keeping the virus from spreading. Per capita, Florida is well below the national average but politically it is a red state and therefore bad and perhaps even threatening to the dems and their narrative. At least that is one conclusion that can be drawn from such a poor potential policy.

I don't believe it is just the lock downs driving people to Florida, the tax policies also cause folks to move. If people get a taste of keeping their wages they will end up staying in FL.

I know my taxes in western PA have me looking at OH and WV as candidates. I love the town i live in, but OH is about$500 per month cheaper real estate taxes, and gas is 40 cents per gallon less.

"

And our wonderful governor wants to raise them more.

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

And our wonderful governor wants to raise them more."

Trust me, Wolfe is hastening my desire to depart. I'm fully work from home. No reason to be close to Pittsburgh. I just need high speed internet and reasonable access to an international airport.

We have a Shell Ethane Cracker plant being built about a mile down river. I wonder how they will fare with the Bidiots running things.

Lol Biden threatened executive orders for gun control. Who is inciting violence now ? You don't change the constitution. Watch gun sales spike again.

By *dig104Man  over a year ago

kissimmee

Man for a swingers site this is a lot of political talk and it’s depressing. So your guy didn’t win the big office, most changes that will affect a person happen at the local level anyway, did you vote for your city and county mayor, the sheriff these people effect you in a more immediate way, I hope you did and are as passionate for them as you are for the president. Also fuck it’s a swingers site can’t we have some fun, I can honestly say I’ve been in one political talk with a couple before I joined them for some fun and after hearing the ranting she did, I couldn’t take the hate she had in her so I politely left. All I’m saying is calm down the world is still going to spin no matter who’s in office, I lost a well paying job of 15 years under trumps tenure, and not from COVID, just be happy and role with the changes it’s only four years then you can vote for your new guy. Let’s go let’s have some fun fuck this political BS

Palm Coast

"Man for a swingers site this is a lot of political talk and it’s depressing. So your guy didn’t win the big office, most changes that will affect a person happen at the local level anyway, did you vote for your city and county mayor, the sheriff these people effect you in a more immediate way, I hope you did and are as passionate for them as you are for the president. Also fuck it’s a swingers site can’t we have some fun, I can honestly say I’ve been in one political talk with a couple before I joined them for some fun and after hearing the ranting she did, I couldn’t take the hate she had in her so I politely left. All I’m saying is calm down the world is still going to spin no matter who’s in office, I lost a well paying job of 15 years under trumps tenure, and not from COVID, just be happy and role with the changes it’s only four years then you can vote for your new guy. Let’s go let’s have some fun fuck this political BS"

Funny you should tell that story as we have a very similar story. We recently hooked up with a couple we met at a party and they were great fun until afterwards. When the playing was over they started on politics and we politely listened to hateful rants, divisive talk, and generally negative stuff which completely turned us off to becoming long term friends with them. Shame because they were fun in bed but bat crap crazy otherwise. I guess you could say that we believe swinging, politics, and religion dont mix well at all.

That's the point isn't it ? Everyone has their own views on everything.

By *dig104Man  over a year ago

kissimmee

It’s the point but in my opinion not the place but maybe you and I have different ideas on this site too. If we can agree on that it might be the only this as I am on a way different political view but hell it’s a start right.

» Add a new message to this topic