FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Israel threatens.

Israel threatens.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/01/israel-threatens-to-attack-iran-if-us-eases-sanctions-rejoins-2015-nuke-deal/

Crazy to think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/01/israel-threatens-to-attack-iran-if-us-eases-sanctions-rejoins-2015-nuke-deal/

Crazy to think."

And you wonder why the middle east hates america and israel.

They are utter scumbags.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

US arms manufacturers shares must have increased in price.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/01/israel-threatens-to-attack-iran-if-us-eases-sanctions-rejoins-2015-nuke-deal/

Crazy to think.

And you wonder why the middle east hates america and israel.

They are utter scumbags. "

aw the Middle East that peaceful part of the world for the last two thousand years lol

"US arms manufacturers shares must have increased in price."

Lol I know arms manufacturing are making a killing because of the pandemic.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Iran needs to stop enriching uranium to the higher grades that can weaponized.

North Korea should have been stopped from enriching it years ago, now look at the problem.

The more dictator run countries that are allowed to develop nuclear weapons the bigger chance there will be a nuclear exchange with another country.

Iran better be careful and not push things to far with Israel, because Israel can and will wipe them out.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

the usual warmongering threats issued by struggling populist governments to distract from their domestic political landscape being in utterly shambolic turmoil.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"the usual warmongering threats issued by struggling populist governments to distract from their domestic political landscape being in utterly shambolic turmoil."
the UK ?

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"the usual warmongering threats issued by struggling populist governments to distract from their domestic political landscape being in utterly shambolic turmoil. the UK ? "

i actually mentioned that on another thread about the EU vaccine row. it's the same proven tactic.

Belpre

Not warmongering, Israel has stated plainly many times in the past, both public on tv, and private to the US ambassador, UK ambassador, and to the UN, that they will never allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon, because Iran said they would wipe Israel off the face of the earth when they develop a nuclear weapon.

Don't expect Israel to just sit back and wait for it to happen because they won't, and no one could blame them if Iran continues to increase their enrichment levels.

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

I would blame them, by them i meam the racist apartheid state and its actions under this particular leader,corrupt benjamin netanyahu and his racist likud chums.when will we see him amd his government tried for international war crimes , ethnic cleansing shoot to kill civilians deliverate targetting of children,by (non lethal ) ammunition, but aimi g for the eyes, or with live ammunition (aiming below the waist). There absolutely must be a reckoning for this group of apartheid fascists

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"I would blame them, by them i meam the racist apartheid state and its actions under this particular leader,corrupt benjamin netanyahu and his racist likud chums.when will we see him amd his government tried for international war crimes , ethnic cleansing shoot to kill civilians deliverate targetting of children,by (non lethal ) ammunition, but aimi g for the eyes, or with live ammunition (aiming below the waist). There absolutely must be a reckoning for this group of apartheid fascists"

I bet you wont find any arab countries taking action against Israel if they destroy Iran's weapons, they are all scared what might happen if iran gets nukes.

Belpre

The question isn't whether the leader of Israel is good or bad. The question is whether Israel will wipe Iran out if they get pushed to far. The answer is yes, they can and they will. You don't poke a bear with a stick and then not expect to get hurt or killed for your stupid actions.

Israel isn't a middle eastern country you want to make an enemy of, and any country with any sense at all knows that.

Ronald Reagan should have took care of Iran back in 1981, and they wouldn't be the problem

that they are now.

By *DsissyMan  over a year ago

urlingford

Well you can tell your antisemitic and never been to Israel and only believe bbc bullshit

Served and lived in Middle East I know who the bad guys are!!

Israel is not apartheid state in a million years

That is fake news and totally untrue

"Well you can tell your antisemitic and never been to Israel and only believe bbc bullshit

Served and lived in Middle East I know who the bad guys are!!

Israel is not apartheid state in a million years

That is fake news and totally untrue

"

» Add a new message to this topic