FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Harry Dunn killer

Harry Dunn killer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

Fears she “would not get a fair trial in the UK”.

Fuck her! Why do our politicians and some of the public think we have a special relationship?

Where’s Hugh Grant when he’s needed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah agreed if it was the other way around we would have handed them over and even paid the air fare wanker's

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

So,Anne Sacoolas works for the so called intelligence agency she probably needs the sack from her department as she failed to drive on the left side in England.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I don’t even think the Dunn family even want her to go to prison they only want closure correct me if I am wrong

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Yeah agreed if it was the other way around we would have handed them over and even paid the air fare wanker's"

US policy is that they don’t extradite citizens... they never have done! Nothing to stop her coming back voluntarily if she feels she is innocent

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Yeah agreed if it was the other way around we would have handed them over and even paid the air fare wanker's

US policy is that they don’t extradite citizens... they never have done! Nothing to stop her coming back voluntarily if she feels she is innocent "

According to US embassy figures 38 individuals have been extradited from the US to the UK since 2013 alone?

Maldon

I think we all accept it was a tragic accident. She remained at the scene until help arrived and she was allowed to leave by the police. She then fled the country. I suspect she was advised to. She’s probably in turmoil but wouldn’t you want to face up and get some form of closure?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

I used to live in another country and would often have to correct myself when home regards driving, I think she made a silly mistake that's had tragic consequences but not sure we need to hang her for it

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

it is quite possibly time to revise down dramatically, the extent and nature of diplomatic immunity.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Yeah agreed if it was the other way around we would have handed them over and even paid the air fare wanker's"
Sadly true

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I used to live in another country and would often have to correct myself when home regards driving, I think she made a silly mistake that's had tragic consequences but not sure we need to hang her for it "
We wsould get hung why not an American they are more used to proper sentences for killers

"Yeah agreed if it was the other way around we would have handed them over and even paid the air fare wanker'sSadly true"

Actually forgive me if I’m wrong, but didn’t that autistic Scottish fella Gary McKinnon, architect of the then “largest military computer hack of all time,” who broke into the US defence department computer systems looking for evidence of ufo cover ups, have his extradition to the US blocked by Theresa May when she was home sec? US still not got their hands on Julian Assange either, and probably won’t, from the UK at any rate.

Failing to return Anne Sacoolas probably a bit of revenge.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

we should stop all Americans driving in the UK until they pas our driving test

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"we should stop all Americans driving in the UK until they pas our driving test "

If the whole world did that no one could ever hire a car abroad on holiday

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"we should stop all Americans driving in the UK until they pas our driving test

If the whole world did that no one could ever hire a car abroad on holiday "

that is what taxi's are for

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

So I should have taken a taxi from New York to Los Angeles rather than driving Route 66 ?

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

So Sally.. did you get your kicks whilst on route 66...

Notts

witch witch shes a fucking witch stone her the bitch, kill the fucking witch, pass a pitch fork.....

there, everyone feel better now? lol

Notts

[Removed by poster at 10/02/21 13:20:39]

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

She drove on the wrong side of road and killed a young man! The family need justice and closure! Any normal human with a conscious can see that .... apart from her or the US government! I feel heartily sorry for the mother who can grieve properly due to the injustice this woman has caused. Mistake or not she still should be held accountable for her action on UK soil.

Notts

ive actually been hospitalized by a foreign person driving onto the wrong side of the road, who took me off my bike, i spent days in hospital, they fucked up for a second, anyone who has driven abroad in europe or anywhere knows its easily done.

luckily i survived, i didnt feel the need to hang the guy. Any normal person can work out why, apart from the witch chasers lol Although i agree she could at least pay some form of compensation, in my case the insurance company sorted it

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

The deal with the USA should be that we extradite Prince Andrew to face trial for his involvement with Ghislaine Maxwell and the late Jeffrey Epstein abuse of under age girls. The Americans extradite Anne Sacoolas to face justice in the UK for the accidental road killing of Harry Dunn. President Trump was not interested but perhaps Biden will do the honourable thing and send her over. Losing Prince Andrew will save us the common tax payers money and end his life of luxury and entitlement because of who he is. In days gone by I would have been hanged for such republican views.

Cambridge

I am proud to say Oliver Cromwell was local to my county.

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

her and the USA's action on this shows the contempt they hold the UK in

Cambridge

Spot on sir.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Interesting forum title. I say that because I’ve not heard of Harry Dunn, so I went to google expecting to find a famous footballer or someone held in high regard violently “killed” by some monster. Maybe it’s the way I’ve personally grown to read headlines that made me scratch my head when I found out instead, he was an innocent kid who was killed in a car accident by a random woman who wasn’t out targeting kids with her car.

Was she d*unk or something, or was this truly an accident? I think she would come right out and admit she was at fault. Did she do that? Why the country allowed her to leave is what I might be asking my elected officials. Maybe it’s predetermined by the investigators on scene and working the case that it’s not a criminal act, not premeditated and therefore merely a very tragic accident? Would that green light her to leave the country?

This is just the tip of the diplomatic immunity ive berg.

Some of the things gotten away with under that ol’ loophole are quite something.

no one has called for sacoolas to be hung or anything remotely like it. the family are merely asking for sacoolas to face justice in the courts the same as anyone else who had caused death by careless driving.

Notts

The op has started the thread with FUCK her.... doesn't sound like they want fair!

Maldon

"The op has started the thread with FUCK her.... doesn't sound like they want fair! "

Scroll down a bit.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Would someone be jailed in the UK normally for causing an accidental death with an automobile?

there is nothing accidental about driving in the wrong direction along the carriageway. death by careless driving carries a prison term of up to 5 years

death by dangerous driving carries a prison term of up to 14 years. driving in the wrong direction along the carriageway could, quite rightly, be considered dangerous.

"death by dangerous driving carries a prison term of up to 14 years. driving in the wrong direction along the carriageway could, quite rightly, be considered dangerous."

Kind of obvious what happened US drives on the normal side like pretty much everyone else except UK colonies.

"She drove on the wrong side of road and killed a young man! The family need justice and closure! Any normal human with a conscious can see that .... apart from her or the US government! I feel heartily sorry for the mother who can grieve properly due to the injustice this woman has caused. Mistake or not she still should be held accountable for her action on UK soil. "

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"death by dangerous driving carries a prison term of up to 14 years. driving in the wrong direction along the carriageway could, quite rightly, be considered dangerous.

Kind of obvious what happened US drives on the normal side like pretty much everyone else except UK colonies. "

still poking fun at us

Co. Durham

"death by dangerous driving carries a prison term of up to 14 years. driving in the wrong direction along the carriageway could, quite rightly, be considered dangerous.

Kind of obvious what happened US drives on the normal side like pretty much everyone else except UK colonies. "

she was thinking when driving on the road was she in cloud cocoo land or had she been drinking ?

Kind of obvious what happened US drives on the normal side like pretty much everyone else except UK colonies. still poking fun at us "

Love you too

When I see carriageway I think of Amish horse and carriage.

Co. Durham

"When I see carriageway I think of Amish horse and carriage. "

you need to understand and learn English before sarcasm

doncaster

"When I see carriageway I think of Amish horse and carriage. "
I think of a dude called dick Turpin haha

"When I see carriageway I think of Amish horse and carriage.

you need to understand and learn English before sarcasm "

I understand lol it's the same as us with highways it it a roman term.

Maldon

Japan?

doncaster

I understand lol it's the same as us with highways it it a roman term."

well dick Turpin was a British guy and was known as the highway man ,can you figure lol

doncaster

I understand lol it's the same as us with highways it it a roman term. well dick Turpin was a British guy and was known as the highway man ,can you figure lol "

he was hung in the city of York in 1739

Maldon

I understand lol it's the same as us with highways it it a roman term. well dick Turpin was a British guy and was known as the highway man ,can you figure lol he was hung in the city of York in 1739 "

I was ‘well hung ‘ in the city of York 2018. Endured the beast from the east but then a glorious summer of course. Lovely city and surrounds. Just a shame the naughty nurse turned out to be a nutter. Sorry OP, off thread but it was the mention of York.

She's going to court next month.

» Add a new message to this topic