FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Casting Vote

Casting Vote

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealthy_and_Hung OP   Man  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

the US of A collectively breathe a sigh of relief as major legislation of covid financial assistance sails through government despite attempted republican interference aimed at bogging down political process. congratulations free americans your country appears to be working properly again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yay 1400 and more national debt and adding more people to the unemployment lines. Good times

What happened to the 2000 biden promised to win the georgia senate races. People are feeling duped.

"What happened to the 2000 biden promised to win the georgia senate races. People are feeling duped."

We got 600 of it already. LOL

"What happened to the 2000 biden promised to win the georgia senate races. People are feeling duped.

We got 600 of it already. LOL "

Lol 600 of our money. Yay

Biden couldn't find his ass with both hands. He hasn't mada public appearance since the inauguration. Neither has Harris or polisoi.

They are hiding. This is how the next 4 years will be. But theu will blame it on trump and covid.

"Biden couldn't find his ass with both hands. He hasn't mada public appearance since the inauguration. Neither has Harris or polisoi.

They are hiding. This is how the next 4 years will be. But theu will blame it on trump and covid. "

Yup I rather see people having secure jobs then relying on government. More government control does not work.

it appears the much needed aid is not a moment to soon for the 1683% increase in unemployment amongst floridians that trump caused during the final year of his tenure

"it appears the much needed aid is not a moment to soon for the 1683% increase in unemployment amongst floridians that trump caused during the final year of his tenure"

Umm the pandemic caused that florida is a tourist hotspot.

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

"the US of A collectively breathe a sigh of relief as major legislation of covid financial assistance sails through government despite attempted republican interference aimed at bogging down political process. congratulations free americans your country appears to be working properly again. "

While there are some that certainly need the assistance from the government due to the shutting down businesses, the small percentage of tgese bills tha actually go to Americans in need is an insult. The people paying taxes are being robbed. Hard working people will be paing this back for decades. One generation ago people were proud to stand on their own without assistance, now its "everyone else gets it why shouldn't I".

It will drain this economy and burden our youth with debt moving forward.

"

One generation ago people were proud to stand on their own without assistance, now its "everyone else gets it why shouldn't I". "

i agree totally, i'm sure the "everyone else gets it why shouldn't I" culture of the last 4 years will soon be banished & forgotten as a return to the bill clinton golden era of people who were proud to stand on their own without assistance a generation ago replaces it. good times americans.

"

One generation ago people were proud to stand on their own without assistance, now its "everyone else gets it why shouldn't I".

i agree totally, i'm sure the "everyone else gets it why shouldn't I" culture of the last 4 years will soon be banished & forgotten as a return to the bill clinton golden era of people who were proud to stand on their own without assistance a generation ago replaces it. good times americans."

And they going to pay people more to stay home. Playing the system. Why go back to work when you get payed more to stay home. So us essential workers who are keeping everyone at home comfy have no say in how people get paid? Hell I can now say I don't want to work because of fear of covid and collect unemployment plus the extra bonus. If you think that is acceptable it is not and yet unemployment is rising because of people not willing to do what is right. Let's just all stay home and just collect then. No vaccine rollout no infrastructure at all. Just sit and watch the news and play video games all day.

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

"Biden couldn't find his ass with both hands. He hasn't mada public appearance since the inauguration. Neither has Harris or polisoi.

They are hiding. This is how the next 4 years will be. But theu will blame it on trump and covid. "

80 million people did not vote for a PR front man.

They voted for a president to run the country that is what he's doing in spite of three months of obstacles instead of the usual transition in cooperation.

Be American, play fair, give the guy a fair shot.

Michael

Somerset

"it appears the much needed aid is not a moment to soon for the 1683% increase in unemployment amongst floridians that trump caused during the final year of his tenure

Oh is that the pandemic that trump told us would disappear in a few days or when the hot weather came that it was nothing to worry about it was only like flu?

Umm the pandemic caused that florida is a tourist hotspot."

Somerset

"

One generation ago people were proud to stand on their own without assistance, now its "everyone else gets it why shouldn't I".

i agree totally, i'm sure the "everyone else gets it why shouldn't I" culture of the last 4 years will soon be banished & forgotten as a return to the bill clinton golden era of people who were proud to stand on their own without assistance a generation ago replaces it. good times americans.

And they going to pay people more to stay home. Playing the system. Why go back to work when you get payed more to stay home. So us essential workers who are keeping everyone at home comfy have no say in how people get paid? Hell I can now say I don't want to work because of fear of covid and collect unemployment plus the extra bonus. If you think that is acceptable it is not and yet unemployment is rising because of people not willing to do what is right. Let's just all stay home and just collect then. No vaccine rollout no infrastructure at all. Just sit and watch the news and play video games all day."

It's a great pity that you have such a low opinion of your fellow countrymen.

That low opinion is not in line with what I have discovered meeting and interacting with Americans all around the world

"

And they going to pay people more to stay home. Playing the system. Why go back to work when you get payed more to stay home. So us essential workers who are keeping everyone at home comfy have no say in how people get paid? Hell I can now say I don't want to work because of fear of covid and collect unemployment plus the extra bonus. If you think that is acceptable it is not and yet unemployment is rising because of people not willing to do what is right. Let's just all stay home and just collect then. No vaccine rollout no infrastructure at all. Just sit and watch the news and play video games all day.

It's a great pity that you have such a low opinion of your fellow countrymen.

That low opinion is not in line with what I have discovered meeting and interacting with Americans all around the world"

I don't have a low opinion. I have a opinion based on watching businesses close because people do not want to go back to work. They make more staying home. So us "Essential" workers can't be critical since we been out working since day 1 ?

the rights politics of jealousy is being spoken

"the rights politics of jealousy is being spoken"

It's not jealousy it's fact. So you saying people should stay on welfare even if there is gainful employment and I am not talking working in fast food. Good paying jobs. I sorry those people playing the system are not my responsibility.

» Add a new message to this topic