FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Butt plug

Butt plug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uncpl1703 OP   Couple  over a year ago

genuine cpl

I’ve being pleading with Ciara to use a butt plug for ages and she said no on many occasions,yesterday I was pleased surprised when I received many pics sent to me while on lunch break.

My cock went rock hard and I couldn’t stand up for ages.she told me that she sent the pic to a few guys we play with and the all sent back wanking pics I was even more turned on ,when I got home from work she still had the butt plug in and she wanted me to fuck her so we went upstairs and got on the bed ,she guided me inside her ,she felt so tight and amazing,when had horny sex and we both came twice,well worth the money I paid last year for the butt plug

Pictures provided

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve being pleading with Ciara to use a butt plug for ages and she said no on many occasions,yesterday I was pleased surprised when I received many pics sent to me while on lunch break.

My cock went rock hard and I couldn’t stand up for ages.she told me that she sent the pic to a few guys we play with and the all sent back wanking pics I was even more turned on ,when I got home from work she still had the butt plug in and she wanted me to fuck her so we went upstairs and got on the bed ,she guided me inside her ,she felt so tight and amazing,when had horny sex and we both came twice,well worth the money I paid last year for the butt plug

Pictures provided

"

And it's the US forum lol but glad you had fun.

[Removed by poster at 13/02/21 14:52:35]

Must have been fun

» Add a new message to this topic