FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Cuomo

Cuomo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnyPair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Seminole

My god. What kind of person would refuse the opportunity to use the Navy Hospital ship Comfort for political reasons, and in doing so withhold the life saving measures that could have saved so many. It’s disgusting what the liberal leadership of America will do to make their points.

Anybody who bought his book should get their money back, he should be jailed for the rest of his life, and his abhorrent brother not allowed to be on television.

Sadly, with nobody better than DeBlasio to step up, that state is forever screwed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My god. What kind of person would refuse the opportunity to use the Navy Hospital ship Comfort for political reasons, and in doing so withhold the life saving measures that could have saved so many. It’s disgusting what the liberal leadership of America will do to make their points.

Anybody who bought his book should get their money back, he should be jailed for the rest of his life, and his abhorrent brother not allowed to be on television.

Sadly, with nobody better than DeBlasio to step up, that state is forever screwed."

They investigating Rachel Levine and wolf here too. They followed the same protocol.

"My god. What kind of person would refuse the opportunity to use the Navy Hospital ship Comfort for political reasons, and in doing so withhold the life saving measures that could have saved so many. It’s disgusting what the liberal leadership of America will do to make their points.

Sadly, with nobody better than DeBlasio to step up, that state is forever screwed.

They investigating Rachel Levine and wolf here too. They followed the same protocol."

It will be interesting to see how CNN are covering the Cumou Care Home Scandal?

They investigating Rachel Levine and wolf here too. They followed the same protocol.

"

His brother hasn't said anything lol.

His brother hasn't said anything lol."

Love how the media is deflecting the seriousness of Cuomo over senator Cruz.

His brother hasn't said anything lol.

Love how the media is deflecting the seriousness of Cuomo over senator Cruz."

Andrew Cuomo, what a narcissist.

I accept responsibility for letting people think I did anything wrong? WTF

I just created a void of information? which led to disinformation.

It's all a conspiracy theory, jeez the balls on this guy.

AOC is calling for a full investigation into the care home scandal.

Shame on all those celebrities who licked his boots, New York 2nd highest deaths per million ration in America - way to go.

Meanwhile Ron Desantis.....

Seminole

Careful what you believe about Ron Desantis. He has risen to the top of the ratings for news channels, so as the saying goes a lie will circle the earth twice before the truth has gone to put its shoes on....or something like that.

The need to deflect attention away from the newly elected/appointed “leadership” and the pathetic way they are dealing with pretty much everything will be satisfied by smearing Ron and praying Trump does something newsworthy again soon.

The stupid fuc--n democrats

Lol AOC trying to pander Texans. She forgets act 127.

Seminole

He was just being playful

By *riendforuMan  over a year ago

stuart

Ron for President! He’s done a fantastic job in Florida! He’s worked tirelessly for the last year to give us the freedom every American deserves. Glad I live in Florida

"Ron for President! He’s done a fantastic job in Florida! He’s worked tirelessly for the last year to give us the freedom every American deserves. Glad I live in Florida "

He has unlike the Dem governor I am stick with.

» Add a new message to this topic