FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Global warming

Global warming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.euronews.com/living/2021/02/26/are-the-earth-s-shifting-magnetic-fields-causing-climate-change

Interesting read.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"https://www.euronews.com/living/2021/02/26/are-the-earth-s-shifting-magnetic-fields-causing-climate-change

Interesting read."

35,000 years in the making.

LOL ??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"https://www.euronews.com/living/2021/02/26/are-the-earth-s-shifting-magnetic-fields-causing-climate-change

Interesting read.

LOL ??"

So now trust the science wtf make up their minds.

Interesting read.

LOL ??

So now trust the science wtf make up their minds."

The article is far from conclusive, and only suggests that this could have an impact.

If you're interested, this is a great resource, by climate scientists, about how climate change is reported in the media.

https://climatefeedback.org/

Shit people need to realize we as modern humans (homosapians) have only been around for about 35,000 years. We've only been tracking major events for about 500 years. We've been here less than the blink of an eye . Yet we know what's happening with the planet ( yea right).

"Shit people need to realize we as modern humans (homosapians) have only been around for about 35,000 years. We've only been tracking major events for about 500 years. We've been here less than the blink of an eye . Yet we know what's happening with the planet ( yea right). "

Homosapiens have been around for about 300,000 years.

We've been recording events since about 4000BC. Since the invention of writing.

And yes, we have a very good understanding of the climate, and what effect human activity has on the planet.

If you're interested...

https://climate-science.com/

By *oopaandchampersCouple  over a year ago

St Johns

8 billion people on the planet is the biggest issue...needs to be addressed..but most leaders seem to be reluctant to discuss this .

"Shit people need to realize we as modern humans (homosapians) have only been around for about 35,000 years. We've only been tracking major events for about 500 years. We've been here less than the blink of an eye . Yet we know what's happening with the planet ( yea right).

And yes, we have a very good understanding of the climate, and what effect human activity has on the planet.

If you're interested...

https://climate-science.com/"

Homoerectus (prehistoric man) has been around about 300,000 years, the next evolution homosapian (us) have been around about 35 to 40,000 years.

We have no clue what really has happened on this Planet except what we can inturpt from the fossil record. Know one really knows what is completely going to happen when the poles swap, asthma do every 35 or 40k years. We could be online for another ice age in which case most of Europe above France will be a popsicle. Most of the United States above about Kentucky out to Colorado will be under ice also. If it.follows like the last one.

"Shit people need to realize we as modern humans (homosapians) have only been around for about 35,000 years. We've only been tracking major events for about 500 years. We've been here less than the blink of an eye . Yet we know what's happening with the planet ( yea right).

If you're interested...

Homoerectus (prehistoric man) has been around about 300,000 years, the next evolution homosapian (us) have been around about 35 to 40,000 years.

We have no clue what really has happened on this Planet except what we can inturpt from the fossil record. Know one really knows what is completely going to happen when the poles swap, asthma do every 35 or 40k years. We could be online for another ice age in which case most of Europe above France will be a popsicle. Most of the United States above about Kentucky out to Colorado will be under ice also. If it.follows like the last one.

"

Pole swapping is a totally different proposition.

Climate change is well understood.

Homo sapiens appeared 315,000 years ago according to most sources.

https://www.britannica.com/science/human-evolution

"Shit people need to realize we as modern humans (homosapians) have only been around for about 35,000 years. We've only been tracking major events for about 500 years. We've been here less than the blink of an eye . Yet we know what's happening with the planet ( yea right). "

You should read more and speak less.

"8 billion people on the planet is the biggest issue...needs to be addressed..but most leaders seem to be reluctant to discuss this ."

How is this an issue?

If you're interested...

"

Seriously, we already know this. Pick up a science book and put your mind at ease.

Regardless of the reason, if we don't figure something out, we'll all die. It won't matter what your political beliefs are.

I'm so glad Americans are still arguing as if science were a religion or ideal. Science is true wether you believe in it or not. Physics doesn't care if you trash it on a swinger's website. It's not a debate. It just is.

"8 billion people on the planet is the biggest issue...needs to be addressed..but most leaders seem to be reluctant to discuss this ."

Leaders are very aware of the issue, the aim is to reduce the 8 billion to 500 million

"8 billion people on the planet is the biggest issue...needs to be addressed..but most leaders seem to be reluctant to discuss this .

Leaders are very aware of the issue, the aim is to reduce the 8 billion to 500 million "

Any evidence for this claim Dave?

"8 billion people on the planet is the biggest issue...needs to be addressed..but most leaders seem to be reluctant to discuss this .

Leaders are very aware of the issue, the aim is to reduce the 8 billion to 500 million

Any evidence for this claim Dave?"

Not a claim, just fact.

As per the GG's.

Not a claim, just fact.

As per the GG's."

Okay. Any evidence for this "fact"?

Where can I read up about this, without googling "deep state" or some other nonsense that gives 1,000,000,000,000,000 billion hits.

Not a claim, just fact.

As per the GG's.

Where can I read up about this, without googling "deep state" or some other nonsense that gives 1,000,000,000,000,000 billion hits. "

With your ignorance you will never learn anything.

Not a claim, just fact.

As per the GG's.

Where can I read up about this, without googling "deep state" or some other nonsense that gives 1,000,000,000,000,000 billion hits.

With your ignorance you will never learn anything."

So you're unwilling to even try to point me in the right direction when i ask for some more information.

Weird tactic.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

Not a claim, just fact.

As per the GG's.

With your ignorance you will never learn anything."

So you have no evidence for your "facts"?

I've already given evidence, learn to read.

"I've already given evidence, learn to read."

You said:

"Leaders are very aware of the issue, the aim is to reduce the 8 billion to 500 million"

There's no evidence there. Why would you post, then not provide any insight for people who want to know more about what you're talking about?

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"Shit people need to realize we as modern humans (homosapians) have only been around for about 35,000 years. We've only been tracking major events for about 500 years. We've been here less than the blink of an eye . Yet we know what's happening with the planet ( yea right). Untrue anthropological concensus is that home sapiens have been around for 200000 to 150000 years.

If you're interested...

"

"I've already given evidence, learn to read.

You said:

"Leaders are very aware of the issue, the aim is to reduce the 8 billion to 500 million"

There's no evidence there. Why would you post, then not provide any insight for people who want to know more about what you're talking about?"

I know I'm not dealing with a superbrain here but Shirley even you can work out that I've typed more than that.

Take your time, reread the thread a few times and see if you can spot my extra words

You said:

There's no evidence there. Why would you post, then not provide any insight for people who want to know more about what you're talking about?

I know I'm not dealing with a superbrain here but Shirley even you can work out that I've typed more than that.

Take your time, reread the thread a few times and see if you can spot my extra words "

Something about GGs whatever the fuck that means.

Your moronic personal insults have put me off bothering though.

You can continue with your cryptic bullshit to your hearts content without question.

You said:

Take your time, reread the thread a few times and see if you can spot my extra words

You can continue with your cryptic bullshit to your hearts content without question.

"

Here's a tissue for your tears

You said:

Here's a tissue for your tears "

No tears, so no tissue required thanks.

I genuinely gave you an opportunity to elaborate on your point. But when you jump directly to personal insults it means that you don't actually have anything to say beyond wild conspiracy theory claims followed by belittling of anyone who asks for more information.

If you genuinely thought you had a point, and something to add to the conversation, you would engage in an adult way.

You said:

I genuinely gave you an opportunity to elaborate on your point. But when you jump directly to personal insults it means that you don't actually have anything to say beyond wild conspiracy theory claims followed by belittling of anyone who asks for more information.

If you genuinely thought you had a point, and something to add to the conversation, you would engage in an adult way. "

You were shown the evidence but it was too much for your tiny brain.

You said:

If you genuinely thought you had a point, and something to add to the conversation, you would engage in an adult way.

You were shown the evidence but it was too much for your tiny brain."

1. You've shown no evidence.

2. To have a non-tiny brain do you need to believe conspiracy theories with no evidence?

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I love these threads, so funny really how people will find any article, expert or quack to support their own views. Forget science, forget experts, forget research...look the fuck around. Forest fires because of no rain, extreme weather events, species becoming extinct at a rate never seen before, viruses, disease, pollution, etc.

All directly tracable to the industrial revolution and humans not giving a fuck as long as they can do as they please. So believe what you want just take a min and think ....in 50yrs you'll either be old or dead, so you don't care but what will your kids, relatives etc have to endure. Be honest with yourself !!

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Your absolutely right. The children are going to see drastic environmental changes in their life.

Anyone that hasn't seen the changes already either aren't paying attention, or their just plain fools. The Arctic has lost 1.31% of it's perminate sea ice every year since 1979.

You said:

2. To have a non-tiny brain do you need to believe conspiracy theories with no evidence?

"

I showed you the evidence.

It's only you that's going on about conspriracy theories.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The scientific process includes the gathering of evidence and testing hypotheses. There are sometimes anomalies, or expert opinions that disagree. Thankfully the evidence for human caused global heating is incredibly strong and we can focus on the important matter of redressing what we've caused, to alleviate some of the dangerous aspects of the near future.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I've already given evidence, learn to read."

I've not seen details of scientific research evidence that's published in respected, credible scientific literature. The relevant journals are recognised and peer-reviewed evidence shows distinctly outstanding work of merit. Hearsay etc isn't the bedrock for the scientific process.

You said:

It's only you that's going on about conspriracy theories."

You didn't show evidence, you just tried to insult me.

You said:

You didn't show evidence, you just tried to insult me."

You were shown all the evidence, you initially denied it, and then the tears came flooding.

You said:

You were shown all the evidence, you initially denied it, and then the tears came flooding."

Pointless.

You said:

You were shown all the evidence, you initially denied it, and then the tears came flooding.

Pointless.

"

It's never pointless to know the evidence and what's happening.

You said:

Pointless.

It's never pointless to know the evidence and what's happening."

This statement is true.

But unrelated to how you act. You just insulted me three or four times for asking for some more information. That's what I was referring to as pointless.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Climate change is serious, and it's a scientific fact.

There is no debating about it, except among fools.

The evidence is everywhere, you just have to see it, and be wise enough to understand what you see.

If your not wise enough, then just wait, it will become apparent soon enough, even to the foolish.

You said:

Pointless.

It's never pointless to know the evidence and what's happening.

This statement is true.

But unrelated to how you act. You just insulted me three or four times for asking for some more information. That's what I was referring to as pointless.

"

You were given the evidence three weeks ago.

barnet

"Shit people need to realize we as modern humans (homosapians) have only been around for about 35,000 years. We've only been tracking major events for about 500 years. We've been here less than the blink of an eye . Yet we know what's happening with the planet ( yea right). 150000 to 200000 years that's the consensus amongst anthrololigists

If you're interested...

https://climate-science.com/"

barnet

Leaders are very aware of the issue, the aim is to reduce the 8 billion to 500 million "

Yes the ugenicists are on it

barnet

Climate change is very real . How much have we contributed and how much is cyclical ?..we simply don't know . However it has to be dealt with whether we are the the major contributor or not.

"Climate change is very real . How much have we contributed and how much is cyclical ?..we simply don't know . However it has to be dealt with whether we are the the major contributor or not."

We do know the impact of human activity ln climate change. The science behind it is well understood and documented.

barnet

"Climate change is very real . How much have we contributed and how much is cyclical ?..we simply don't know . However it has to be dealt with whether we are the the major contributor or not.

We do know the impact of human activity ln climate change. The science behind it is well understood and documented."

Undoubtably we are a contributor but we don't know as to the extent.

"Climate change is very real . How much have we contributed and how much is cyclical ?..we simply don't know . However it has to be dealt with whether we are the the major contributor or not.

We do know the impact of human activity ln climate change. The science behind it is well understood and documented. Undoubtably we are a contributor but we don't know as to the extent. "

We know what effect is has had since the industrial revolution by measuring CO2 PPM in the atmosphere, and looking at mean global temperature.

There is an exact correlation.

We can also measure how much sunlight is converted from light to heat in air with different levels of CO2 PPM.

It's a myth to suggest that the science does not have a detailed and comprehensive understanding of the impact human on the climate.

» Add a new message to this topic