FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Someone else telling biden what to do and say

Someone else telling biden what to do and say

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you noticed that someone else seems to be pulling biden's strings. Looks to me like Pelosi is in charge. What's your opinion?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

It’s not him...even the good Doctor there seemingly at all times to keep him alert and upright as possible isn’t calling the shots.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s not him...even the good Doctor there seemingly at all times to keep him alert and upright as possible isn’t calling the shots."

No public addresses or news conference or taking questions.

"It’s not him...even the good Doctor there seemingly at all times to keep him alert and upright as possible isn’t calling the shots."
The good dr is trying to keep the public from seeing bidens dementia.

Lol wait till it gets warmer I think this year going to be worse riot wise.

Dementia Joe isn't saying anything, no press conferences or state of the Union addresses.

Hearing plenty from Jen "ain't no circle back girl" psaki.

Orange woman bad

"Dementia Joe isn't saying anything, no press conferences or state of the Union addresses.

Hearing plenty from Jen "ain't no circle back girl" psaki.

Orange woman bad"

Cornpop controlling him

"Lol wait till it gets warmer I think this year going to be worse riot wise."
You really think it will be worse? I'm afraid to see it if it is.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

He's still wiser and far smarter than dumb donny trump ever was, and look at all the fools who believed in that lying nut !

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

"He's still wiser and far smarter than dumb donny trump ever was, and look at all the fools who believed in that lying nut !

"

Wiser in what way. Immigration crisis ?

By *igsy8Man  over a year ago

Accrington

Biden and harris are both controlled, they all are! By the CFR and bilderberg meetings. Say whatever about trump but at least he was front and centre theres army and razor wire around the white house ffs. Reaspn they say nowt is because they spent last 4 years flinging accusations instead of creating policies. Im almost certain this administration will and are intent on destroying U.s politics b4 leaving. just sayin.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

so funny that biden has done exactly same as trump ref saudis lol all that talk aboout americas reputation ay joe and youve done what suits best lol i dont blame him its just funny he slagged off trump when he did it lol

"so funny that biden has done exactly same as trump ref saudis lol all that talk aboout americas reputation ay joe and youve done what suits best lol i dont blame him its just funny he slagged off trump when he did it lol "

It's going to be the summer of love

I just find it hilarious that one President spoke his mind and this one is a dullard.

"I just find it hilarious that one President spoke his mind and this one is a dullard."

"person woman man camera tv".

Speaking your mind is only good when you're not a moron.

Sure, the new guy is shit. But he's still infinitely better than the last idiot.

"I just find it hilarious that one President spoke his mind and this one is a dullard.

Sure, the new guy is shit. But he's still infinitely better than the last idiot."

You know you miss his tweets

Seminole

Just look how those who defended Biden now accept he is “shit”, but can’t keep themselves from throwing some kind of Trump jab in there. The media is doing it, Democrats are doing it on live interviews, etc. ...but as long as the finish it off with name calling either directed at Trump, or more ridiculously at his followers then they are still towing the line(ish).

"Just look how those who defended Biden now accept he is “shit”, but can’t keep themselves from throwing some kind of Trump jab in there. The media is doing it, Democrats are doing it on live interviews, etc. ...but as long as the finish it off with name calling either directed at Trump, or more ridiculously at his followers then they are still towing the line(ish)."

Isn't that the point?

My opinion is that Biden is considered by many as already been a success. Because he's being compared to Trump. But the bar is set so low. Sad times.

"I just find it hilarious that one President spoke his mind and this one is a dullard.

Sure, the new guy is shit. But he's still infinitely better than the last idiot.

You know you miss his tweets "

Biden should tweet too!

Seminole

"Just look how those who defended Biden now accept he is “shit”, but can’t keep themselves from throwing some kind of Trump jab in there. The media is doing it, Democrats are doing it on live interviews, etc. ...but as long as the finish it off with name calling either directed at Trump, or more ridiculously at his followers then they are still towing the line(ish).

Isn't that the point?

My opinion is that Biden is considered by many as already been a success. Because he's being compared to Trump. But the bar is set so low. Sad times. "

Sad times also when someone is despised so much for not being the normal politician we’ve come to accept, that some truly great advancements and accomplishments aren’t even given the time of day.

"Just look how those who defended Biden now accept he is “shit”, but can’t keep themselves from throwing some kind of Trump jab in there. The media is doing it, Democrats are doing it on live interviews, etc. ...but as long as the finish it off with name calling either directed at Trump, or more ridiculously at his followers then they are still towing the line(ish).

Isn't that the point?

My opinion is that Biden is considered by many as already been a success. Because he's being compared to Trump. But the bar is set so low. Sad times.

Sad times also when someone is despised so much for not being the normal politician we’ve come to accept, that some truly great advancements and accomplishments aren’t even given the time of day."

Trump didn't achieve anything good though.

Tax breaks for the rich, normalising racism & sexism, boasting about grabbing women by the pussy, taking the US out of the Paris Climate accord, allowing oil pipelines and drilling in culturally and environmentally sensitive areas, causing tension in the middle East, bombing the shit out of Afghanistan, wasting billions on a pointless wall, calling Mexicans ra pists, telling people to inject disinfectant, use light internally, completely failing to understand Covid situation etc.

Those are his achievements.

Notts

Isn't that the point?

Sad times also when someone is despised so much for not being the normal politician we’ve come to accept, that some truly great advancements and accomplishments aren’t even given the time of day.

Tax breaks for the rich, normalising racism & sexism, boasting about grabbing women by the pussy, taking the US out of the Paris Climate accord, allowing oil pipelines and drilling in culturally and environmentally sensitive areas, causing tension in the middle East, bombing the shit out of Afghanistan, wasting billions on a pointless wall, calling Mexicans ra pists, telling people to inject disinfectant, use light internally, completely failing to understand Covid situation etc.

Those are his achievements. "

this is the trouble, most people arent telling the truth, i.e i watched the news item ref disinfectant and he didnt tell people to inject it, he asked a medical advisor if it was a feasible idea/maybe, almost a public brain storming session just throwing ideas out there and the media went mental over it... yeah it was a bit out of the ball park lol but the next thing there are news items..

TRump wants to inject.... talk about bull shit news

ps i didnt vote for him

Isn't that the point?

this is the trouble, most people arent telling the truth, i.e i watched the news item ref disinfectant and he didnt tell people to inject it, he asked a medical advisor if it was a feasible idea/maybe, almost a public brain storming session just throwing ideas out there and the media went mental over it... yeah it was a bit out of the ball park lol but the next thing there are news items..

ps i didnt vote for him"

Publicly brainstorming injecting disinfectant is a poor action for a president that millions and millions of people listen to and believe anything he says.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Isn't that the point?

ps i didnt vote for him

Publicly brainstorming injecting disinfectant is a poor action for a president that millions and millions of people listen to and believe anything he says. "

But hey if those millions belive what he says inject themselves with bleach wont that help get rid of the republicans if there base isnt around any longer.i meen thats if he had actually told people to inject dissenfectant to start with

Isn't that the point?

ps i didnt vote for him

Publicly brainstorming injecting disinfectant is a poor action for a president that millions and millions of people listen to and believe anything he says.

But hey if those millions belive what he says inject themselves with bleach wont that help get rid of the republicans if there base isnt around any longer.i meen thats if he had actually told people to inject dissenfectant to start with "

Personally, I'm against people killing themselves by injecting disinfectant. Regardless of their political affiliation.

Notts

Isn't that the point?

ps i didnt vote for him

But hey if those millions belive what he says inject themselves with bleach wont that help get rid of the republicans if there base isnt around any longer.i meen thats if he had actually told people to inject dissenfectant to start with

Personally, I'm against people killing themselves by injecting disinfectant. Regardless of their political affiliation."

ill repeat it slowly, he never said inject yourself, so put the needle down lol ill say it again, he never said inject yourself...

he ASKED the scientist.... COULD you....? so he never told any americans to inject anything, but i guess there are lots of stupid americans who dont fully understand english? as millions of them started screaming trump said inject yourself with bleach lol bizarre!

Isn't that the point?

ps i didnt vote for him

Personally, I'm against people killing themselves by injecting disinfectant. Regardless of their political affiliation.

ill repeat it slowly, he never said inject yourself, so put the needle down lol ill say it again, he never said inject yourself...

he ASKED the scientist.... COULD you....? so he never told any americans to inject anything, but i guess there are lots of stupid americans who dont fully understand english? as millions of them started screaming trump said inject yourself with bleach lol bizarre! "

You're right. It was a great idea. Fair play to him.

Notts

Isn't that the point?

ps i didnt vote for him

he ASKED the scientist.... COULD you....? so he never told any americans to inject anything, but i guess there are lots of stupid americans who dont fully understand english? as millions of them started screaming trump said inject yourself with bleach lol bizarre!

You're right. It was a great idea. Fair play to him."

i never said it was a great idea, it was a stupid one lol however YOU made the statement he TOLD Americans to inject and he didnt, therefore you are lying in your post! Your reason for calling him stupid isnt true!

Isn't that the point?

ps i didnt vote for him

i never said it was a great idea, it was a stupid one lol however YOU made the statement he TOLD Americans to inject and he didnt, therefore you are lying in your post! Your reason for calling him stupid isnt true! "

Okay, congratulations on your semantic victory. Change "told" to "suggested" and include all the other stuff I picked as examples of Trump's achievements, and I stand by my opinion that Biden is heralded as a hero because he's not as moronic and self serving as Trump, and my opinion that it's not good enough, we should expect more.

Notts

Isn't that the point?

ps i didnt vote for him

i never said it was a great idea, it was a stupid one lol however YOU made the statement he TOLD Americans to inject and he didnt, therefore you are lying in your post! Your reason for calling him stupid isnt true!

Okay, congratulations on your semantic victory. Change "told" to "suggested" and include all the other stuff I picked as examples of Trump's achievements, and I stand by my opinion that Biden is heralded as a hero because he's not as moronic and self serving as Trump, and my opinion that it's not good enough, we should expect more. "

thank you for the congratulations

i could start going through the other points, as quite a few are just opinion... but ive other stuff to do

Send me back to afghanistan I feel like a refugee in my own country.

Why is it the tv/to group out of the UK is more bent out of shape from trump than the Americans are?

All Biden has done is put a bunch of idiots into secretary positions (or trying to) that pin head health and human services tranny, trying to inject kids with hormone blockers. He/she/ IT should be removed from the gene pool entirely. Unfortunately IT has already spawned

Notts

"Why is it the tv/to group out of the UK is more bent out of shape from trump than the Americans are?

All Biden has done is put a bunch of idiots into secretary positions (or trying to) that pin head health and human services tranny, trying to inject kids with hormone blockers. He/she/ IT should be removed from the gene pool entirely. Unfortunately IT has already spawned "

how exactly are they bent out of shape ? and are you saying fat bearded guys shouldnt be in gene pool or any pool?

"Why is it the tv/to group out of the UK is more bent out of shape from trump than the Americans are?

All Biden has done is put a bunch of idiots into secretary positions (or trying to) that pin head health and human services tranny, trying to inject kids with hormone blockers. He/she/ IT should be removed from the gene pool entirely. Unfortunately IT has already spawned

how exactly are they bent out of shape ? and are you saying fat bearded guys shouldnt be in gene pool or any pool? "

You're doing better than me, I couldn't make head nor tail of this post.

Notts

how exactly are they bent out of shape ? and are you saying fat bearded guys shouldnt be in gene pool or any pool?

You're doing better than me, I couldn't make head nor tail of this post."

Think he was trying to walk a tight rope while annoyed lol every good fighter knows not to let anger cloud your judgement!

By *ireman28Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire

Keith Harris?

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"so funny that biden has done exactly same as trump ref saudis lol all that talk aboout americas reputation ay joe and youve done what suits best lol i dont blame him its just funny he slagged off trump when he did it lol

It's going to be the summer of love "

It is going to be the summer of something. In 8 years and 9 months from now the oil in the ground in the USA won't be worth a penny. The year 2030. Petrol, diesel, gas banned. What will the Saudis say? How will they pay for their fancy cars? Their people will starve. While Gates rations out the corn. The Great Reset. Better get your skates on. If Biden wishes to be incommunicado he better get himself a mouthpiece. While Time burns... The wolf is at the door.

North Yorkshire

While ROME burns... Bloody telephones.

North Yorkshire

You're doing better than me, I couldn't make head nor tail of this post.

Think he was trying to walk a tight rope while annoyed lol every good fighter knows not to let anger cloud your judgement! "

Obese people in the UK are being singled out. The current whipping boys. Time is running out. What will you do when you are ordered by a guideline to drive your petrol and diesel engine cars to the crusher? You won't need a replacement because your next stop will be the concentration camp.

Seminole

[Removed by poster at 07/03/21 07:09:12]

Seminole

I guess we should thank the liberal news media for heroically saving millions of Americans who were equipped with syringes and disinfectant and moments away from injecting themselves at the direction of the former president. I had no idea that people took that talking out loud moment as a directive. Thank you BBC and CNN. God, I hope nobody stumbles over that sound bite years from now. Surely they’ll be dead in seconds if they don’t hear from the enlightened ones that they shouldn’t follow that mandate.

By *empler the SaintMan  over a year ago

Ponta Delgada Madeira/Portugal/Spain/Canary iskands/Uk

All wrong your future president that bitch Kamal Harris the one!

Prediction Biden dies in office then Harris first socialist president in history she is bad news for whites!

Have you not noticed how she stays behind the scenes no public address interviews always his side kick by side beware she is in waiting!

Harris has made it perfectly clear of her personal intentions take from the wealthy white to give to the beggars low life losers of which their are many.

In all her previous speeches Harris mentions her mother her status poor refugees in the US now in position to settle that score!

Instead of being grateful for a better life she wants more as all who plead poverty and black lives matter but never do anything to help themselves only take what is not theirs to take.

Regards

"All wrong your future president that bitch Kamal Harris the one!

Prediction Biden dies in office then Harris first socialist president in history she is bad news for whites!

Have you not noticed how she stays behind the scenes no public address interviews always his side kick by side beware she is in waiting!

Harris has made it perfectly clear of her personal intentions take from the wealthy white to give to the beggars low life losers of which their are many.

In all her previous speeches Harris mentions her mother her status poor refugees in the US now in position to settle that score!

Instead of being grateful for a better life she wants more as all who plead poverty and black lives matter but never do anything to help themselves only take what is not theirs to take.

Regards"

So in conclusion, poor people are "low life losers", Women are "bitches", and a whole lot of comments on ethnicity that didn't make sense.

This place gets weirder and weirder.

Notts

"I guess we should thank the liberal news media for heroically saving millions of Americans who were equipped with syringes and disinfectant and moments away from injecting themselves at the direction of the former president. I had no idea that people took that talking out loud moment as a directive. Thank you BBC and CNN. God, I hope nobody stumbles over that sound bite years from now. Surely they’ll be dead in seconds if they don’t hear from the enlightened ones that they shouldn’t follow that mandate."

lol perhaps people just dont listen to anything and just make it all up like they do on most of these posts lol

We are carbon based life forms due to climate change we must be eliminated.

"All wrong your future president that bitch Kamal Harris the one!

Regards"

Wow

» Add a new message to this topic