FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > The fringes….

The fringes….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Everyone always talks about the loony left… but when you get 21 house republicans voting against giving the capitol police the congressional medal for protecting them on January 6th…. And 15 house republicans voting against making Juneteenth a federal holiday…

I would argue that the fringes on the right are far far far more dangerous than the fringes on the left….

For example… who is more dangerous… AOC…. Or MTG?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

AoC

Everyone knows MTG is mental

But im sure she still would payed for her Grans roof

"Everyone always talks about the loony left… but when you get 21 house republicans voting against giving the capitol police the congressional medal for protecting them on January 6th…. And 15 house republicans voting against making Juneteenth a federal holiday…

I would argue that the fringes on the right are far far far more dangerous than the fringes on the left….

For example… who is more dangerous… AOC…. Or MTG?"

So a inclusiveness holiday is ok. You do not see a celebrate white day I can see their point and so can some of my black republican friends. So if we had a Irish indentured servants day you would be perfectly acceptable of that? or Maybe american indian day or Chinese railroad workers day.

I mean if you celebrate 1 you have to celebrate all. So I can see them abstaining. the narrative is not in full effect.

"Everyone always talks about the loony left… but when you get 21 house republicans voting against giving the capitol police the congressional medal for protecting them on January 6th…. And 15 house republicans voting against making Juneteenth a federal holiday…

For example… who is more dangerous… AOC…. Or MTG?.

So a inclusiveness holiday is ok. You do not see a celebrate white day I can see their point and so can some of my black republican friends. So if we had a Irish indentured servants day you would be perfectly acceptable of that? or Maybe american indian day or Chinese railroad workers day.

I mean if you celebrate 1 you have to celebrate all. So I can see them abstaining. the narrative is not in full effect."

I am all for days off

For example… who is more dangerous… AOC…. Or MTG?"

Aww get mad that they went to the house. Who was the Sargent of arms at the time that is responsible for capital security even though they had information ahead of time. Ta-da let me pull a rabbit out of my hat . Democrats Sargent of arms. So to vote for medals well it's a admission of guilt. Glad they voted the way they did and voting against a commission. You see the states voting the other way on democrat issues. It's funny to think Biden in charge.States say otherwise.

Newcastle and Gateshead

I mean if you celebrate 1 you have to celebrate all. So I can see them abstaining. the narrative is not in full effect."

Wow…. Actually… really… actually arguing against Juneteenth…. Wow….I think I have now seen it all!

I mean if you celebrate 1 you have to celebrate all. So I can see them abstaining. the narrative is not in full effect.

Wow…. Actually… really… actually arguing against Juneteenth…. Wow….I think I have now seen it all! "

Not arguing against it but don't you think the other people deserve a holiday too ? They suffered to according to history.

Wow…. Actually… really… actually arguing against Juneteenth…. Wow….I think I have now seen it all!

Not arguing against it but don't you think the other people deserve a holiday too ? They suffered to according to history. "

If you do not want to celebrate those poor souls too just day so. Let's not make make it a inclusiveness holiday . All for a Irish and american indian day or a Chinese worker day. Why the inclusiveness. It's called a agenda. I would love more federal days off. Irish deserve it. So does American Indians and so does the Chinese. But because they do not fit the narrative well they forgotten too.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Not arguing against it but don't you think the other people deserve a holiday too ? They suffered to according to history. "

If the commemoration of the end of sl avery in the United States isn’t a good enough reason for a federal holiday I’d like to know what else would reach that high a standard then

Not arguing against it but don't you think the other people deserve a holiday too ? They suffered to according to history.

If the commemoration of the end of sl avery in the United States isn’t a good enough reason for a federal holiday I’d like to know what else would reach that high a standard then "

So inclusiveness does not matter to you. Other races can just F off in your eyes. Then you wonder why there is division. I can't make you see the narrative. But I will fight for all just because you select the few.

If the commemoration of the end of sl avery in the United States isn’t a good enough reason for a federal holiday I’d like to know what else would reach that high a standard then .

So inclusiveness does not matter to you. Other races can just F off in your eyes. Then you wonder why there is division. I can't make you see the narrative. But I will fight for all just because you select the few."

So who is the fringe ? Just because I want equality for all rather then select few I am the bad woman on my thoughts. Constitution says we the people not we the few. I uphold my oath something you can not understand and never will.

If the commemoration of the end of sl avery in the United States isn’t a good enough reason for a federal holiday I’d like to know what else would reach that high a standard then .

So inclusiveness does not matter to you. Other races can just F off in your eyes. Then you wonder why there is division. I can't make you see the narrative. But I will fight for all just because you select the few.

So who is the fringe ? Just because I want equality for all rather then select few I am the bad woman on my thoughts. Constitution says we the people not we the few. I uphold my oath something you can not understand and never will."

So to celebrate the end of something I get a day off. Bravo even though others suffered too. Take the blinders off so you can get a better picture. I am for all not the select few. Unless you can prove otherwise.

My forefathers fought and died on the union side. Proof positive. Do we celebrate their loss. Nope we do not. Inclusiveness and division is all that this holiday accomplished yet those Patriots for the good cause are guess what. Nazis according to the narrative today. So excuse me that I disagree. Because I am by truth right. So I guess my " white " ancestors where wrong in their endeavors. Keep playing the "race"card I know better. So who is the true racist umm look at the democrat party and thier inclusiveness. I know better my heritage proves my point. All not one. Facts not delusional history.

"My forefathers fought and died on the union side. Proof positive. Do we celebrate their loss. Nope we do not. Inclusiveness and division is all that this holiday accomplished yet those Patriots for the good cause are guess what. Nazis according to the narrative today. So excuse me that I disagree. Because I am by truth right. So I guess my " white " ancestors where wrong in their endeavors. Keep playing the "race"card I know better. So who is the true racist umm look at the democrat party and thier inclusiveness. I know better my heritage proves my point. All not one. Facts not delusional history."

A day called union day would be perfect another day off unless you disagree.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

OP, you could have started out with asking who is more dangerous...AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rshaid Talib, Maxine Waters or MTG. AOC in all honesty would be nothing without social media as her actions speak to nobody.

"OP, you could have started out with asking who is more dangerous...AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rshaid Talib, Maxine Waters or MTG. AOC in all honesty would be nothing without social media as her actions speak to nobody. "

And we are the fringe hilarious at best. Nothing getting done people noticing their mistakes on voting and republican winning in states. Wierd. Guess that is the outer fringe. Sounds more like delusions of grandeur on the other side of the isle.

But guess what we have a inclusiveness day off. Hooray yippee let's go bbq. That's all they can do create division. Nothing substantial for all. Most will be working anyways. Funny how that does not change. Pandering at its finest.

Japanese internment camp day.

Molly McGuire day

American indian day

Let's pass some of those too. Why not. I can keep going maybe fill up the whole calendar year with days off for past atrocities against people.

But I can back Manchin election reform if the states legislature backs it. National election holiday. Not inclusiveness it's for everyone.

Texas was the first state to enact Juneteenth holiday. Yup a red state. Now it's national give credit where credit is due.Not a narrative to pander. The holiday has been in effect since 1980. All of a sudden now it matters.

» Add a new message to this topic