FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Freedoms

Freedoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is our perceptions on freedoms differ then other democracies. Is it weird ? People where I live will fight not to be controlled by government. Yet we are divided because of government.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/06/21 21:59:08]

"Why is our perceptions on freedoms differ then other democracies. Is it weird ? People where I live will fight not to be controlled by government. Yet we are divided because of government. "

It's in the Americans DNA to be fearful of losing their freedoms/liberties. Founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin warned you all to never trust your Government, Jefferson said here is your constitution but they (Future Governments) will try to take it away from you.

"Why is our perceptions on freedoms differ then other democracies. Is it weird ? People where I live will fight not to be controlled by government. Yet we are divided because of government.

It's in the Americans DNA to be fearful of losing their freedoms/liberties. Founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin warned you all to never trust your Government, Jefferson said here is your constitution but they (Future Governments) will try to take it away from you."

I agree it's a concept that is hard to grasp that people trust government completely.Raised on old westerns and old war movies because of my father.. John Wayne Clint Eastwood. Now those type of men are frowned upon. Everyone looks up to cardi B and that type of genres. No integrity it's all about big booties. Someone said music defines a culture. We are doomed.

[Removed by poster at 22/06/21 22:42:15]

"Why is our perceptions on freedoms differ then other democracies. Is it weird ? People where I live will fight not to be controlled by government. Yet we are divided because of government.

It's in the Americans DNA to be fearful of losing their freedoms/liberties. Founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin warned you all to never trust your Government, Jefferson said here is your constitution but they (Future Governments) will try to take it away from you.

I agree it's a concept that is hard to grasp that people trust government completely.Raised on old westerns and old war movies because of my father.. John Wayne Clint Eastwood. Now those type of men are frowned upon. Everyone looks up to cardi B and that type of genres. No integrity it's all about big booties. Someone said music defines a culture. We are doomed."

America is not doomed, the founding fathers knew that too much power in one hands would be bad, correct?

So they divided the powers up, the legislative branch, the executive branch and the judicial branch.

Master stroke

As long as people aren't too dogmatic in their thinking, things can turn around. What gives me hope for the USA is the 10th Amendment, if you don't like your state laws, pack up the uhaul and leave.

Leave to a Red state.

I agree it's a concept that is hard to grasp that people trust government completely.Raised on old westerns and old war movies because of my father.. John Wayne Clint Eastwood. Now those type of men are frowned upon. Everyone looks up to cardi B and that type of genres. No integrity it's all about big booties. Someone said music defines a culture. We are doomed.

America is not doomed, the founding fathers knew that too much power in one hands would be bad, correct?

So they divided the powers up, the legislative branch, the executive branch and the judicial branch.

Master stroke

As long as people aren't too dogmatic in their thinking, things can turn around. What gives me hope for the USA is the 10th Amendment, if you don't like your state laws, pack up the uhaul and leave.

Leave to a Red state.

"

We are not and that is what I trying to protect. I do not understand how a state that voted for in may all red on issues then lose a election to blue.We limit our governor powers yet lose the president it's Crazy. Something is awry.

Master stroke

Leave to a Red state.

We are not and that is what I trying to protect. I do not understand how a state that voted for in may all red on issues then lose a election to blue.We limit our governor powers yet lose the president it's Crazy. Something is awry."

I speak my mind people can hate me or like me. I not here to make friends that despise my views. We have become so ingrained in the bullshit that people forget what freedom is. It's must be nice to tweet from a I phone assuming you make a freaking difference. You do not . You are just playing into someone's agenda.

Master stroke

Leave to a Red state.

We are not and that is what I trying to protect. I do not understand how a state that voted for in may all red on issues then lose a election to blue.We limit our governor powers yet lose the president it's Crazy. Something is awry.

I speak my mind people can hate me or like me. I not here to make friends that despise my views. We have become so ingrained in the bullshit that people forget what freedom is. It's must be nice to tweet from a I phone assuming you make a freaking difference. You do not . You are just playing into someone's agenda."

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. Noam Chomsky

Master stroke

Leave to a Red state.

I speak my mind people can hate me or like me. I not here to make friends that despise my views. We have become so ingrained in the bullshit that people forget what freedom is. It's must be nice to tweet from a I phone assuming you make a freaking difference. You do not . You are just playing into someone's agenda.

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. Noam Chomsky"

It's fucking nutty. I made a oath so if truly called upon I'll answer that call. Alot of people do not understand the sacrafice to get where we are . The tragedies of the past inequalities divisions.There is blood soaked into those stars and stripes for equality constantly. Then we get academia thinking they know what is better on a assumption. All they do is sip on a Starbuck and ponder.

Master stroke

Leave to a Red state.

I speak my mind people can hate me or like me. I not here to make friends that despise my views. We have become so ingrained in the bullshit that people forget what freedom is. It's must be nice to tweet from a I phone assuming you make a freaking difference. You do not . You are just playing into someone's agenda."

I don't think anything you ever post should ever cause anybody to be offended, your American perspective is very welcome and it's always thought provoking. The word freedom seems to offend people online, like Noam says your freedom means nothing at all if you don't allow someone to express themselves.

Master stroke

Leave to a Red state.

I don't think anything you ever post should ever cause anybody to be offended, your American perspective is very welcome and it's always thought provoking. The word freedom seems to offend people online, like Noam says your freedom means nothing at all if you don't allow someone to express themselves."

That's my point people get triggered and complain then someone has to action because they are offended. Insta ban. That by definition is not freedom you are silencing a voice you disagree with just because it is not the norm.

Master stroke

Leave to a Red state.

I don't think anything you ever post should ever cause anybody to be offended, your American perspective is very welcome and it's always thought provoking. The word freedom seems to offend people online, like Noam says your freedom means nothing at all if you don't allow someone to express themselves.

That's my point people get triggered and complain then someone has to action because they are offended. Insta ban. That by definition is not freedom you are silencing a voice you disagree with just because it is not the norm. "

I prefer us guns and all. Cant keep a government in check with crumpets tea and tweets. No offense.

So I will stay armed. I will stay vigilant the original authors of the constitution where not idiots. The preamble clearly states we the people. Not we the government or science. People the fabric that controls our society.

Master stroke

Leave to a Red state.

That's my point people get triggered and complain then someone has to action because they are offended. Insta ban. That by definition is not freedom you are silencing a voice you disagree with just because it is not the norm.

I prefer us guns and all. Cant keep a government in check with crumpets tea and tweets. No offense.

"

Remember when Mel Gibsons movie Apocalypto was criticized by a journalist for painting the Mayan people in a derogatory light.

Mel said, lady read a f**king history book?

So it seems like people attack the past because bad things happened, which had nothing to do with us? It's history and history is steeped in bad and good I guess?, the full intake of life, isn't it.

The irony is though, if we bring up past history to use as point of reference for us to remember how freedom can be lost, we get lambasted as acting as if we're entitled and its a trivial thing.

It's a sin to sit in silence, when it's your right to protest.

Abraham Lincoln

My family fought for the union. Multiple deaths never wore a KKK hood. Yet because I consider myself a patriot for all and I am white along with my husband we are either white supremacists or antifa. Not just a american I mean how messed up is that narrative and agenda took control.

"My family fought for the union. Multiple deaths never wore a KKK hood. Yet because I consider myself a patriot for all and I am white along with my husband we are either white supremacists or antifa. Not just a american I mean how messed up is that narrative and agenda took control."

I was watching Governor Kristi Noem on TV, she said she took an oath to the constitution and could not take away the people's right to work.

That gives me hope for the US, some still believe in the constitution.

"My family fought for the union. Multiple deaths never wore a KKK hood. Yet because I consider myself a patriot for all and I am white along with my husband we are either white supremacists or antifa. Not just a american I mean how messed up is that narrative and agenda took control.

I was watching Governor Kristi Noem on TV, she said she took an oath to the constitution and could not take away the people's right to work.

That gives me hope for the US, some still believe in the constitution."

Love it. Fake woke crowd getting blocked at local state and federal levels. In red states. The way it should be.

"My family fought for the union. Multiple deaths never wore a KKK hood. Yet because I consider myself a patriot for all and I am white along with my husband we are either white supremacists or antifa. Not just a american I mean how messed up is that narrative and agenda took control.

Love it. Fake woke crowd getting blocked at local state and federal levels. In red states. The way it should be. "

Kristi Noem a possible running mate with Desantis 2024?

Love it. Fake woke crowd getting blocked at local state and federal levels. In red states. The way it should be.

Kristi Noem a possible running mate with Desantis 2024?"

Possibly.

Possibly."

Governor Noem said that she never even got as far as defining what was 'essential business'.She said she trusted her people to do the right thing. A constitutionalist, its to be admired in my opinion.

Possibly.

Governor Noem said that she never even got as far as defining what was 'essential business'.She said she trusted her people to do the right thing. A constitutionalist, its to be admired in my opinion."

I do admire her hands off approach and letting the people have their own personal responsibility twords the virus.

Possibly.

Governor Noem said that she never even got as far as defining what was 'essential business'.She said she trusted her people to do the right thing. A constitutionalist, its to be admired in my opinion.

I do admire her hands off approach and letting the people have their own personal responsibility twords the virus."

I was always followed Ron Paul back in the day when he was a congressman, a libertarian who believed in limited Government. Paul always said its not the Governments responsibility to look after its citizens from cradle to grave. Goes back to original post, freedom and Government, I guess there both not mutually exclusive.

Possibly.

I do admire her hands off approach and letting the people have their own personal responsibility twords the virus.

I was always followed Ron Paul back in the day when he was a congressman, a libertarian who believed in limited Government. Paul always said its not the Governments responsibility to look after its citizens from cradle to grave. Goes back to original post, freedom and Government, I guess there both not mutually exclusive."

Less government more power to the people.You change that government can do as they please. Preamble states We the people not We the politicians.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/us/black-gun-owners-sales-rising/index.html

People waking up it's great. They are pursuing their rights.

"https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/us/black-gun-owners-sales-rising/index.html

People waking up it's great. They are pursuing their rights."

Self preservation paramount especially in these turbulent times as the article states with Covid & BLM protests.

Self preservation paramount especially in these turbulent times as the article states with Covid & BLM protests. "

Everyone from every background. See it all the time at the gun shops and at the ranges.

Self preservation paramount especially in these turbulent times as the article states with Covid & BLM protests.

Everyone from every background. See it all the time at the gun shops and at the ranges."

Find it hilarious that Bidens gun violence plan is ridiculous. Go after dealers instead of getting to the true root of the problem.

Everyone from every background. See it all the time at the gun shops and at the ranges.

Find it hilarious that Bidens gun violence plan is ridiculous. Go after dealers instead of getting to the true root of the problem."

Is it true that you can steal from stores in California if, the goods are less than $950

Proposition 47 its called, supported by the Democratic party, maybe I mis heard because its seems insane?

The decision to downgrade theft of property valued below the arbitrary figure from felony to misdemeanor, together with selective enforcement that focuses on more “serious” crimes?

Is that working in California?

Freedom to steal?

Find it hilarious that Bidens gun violence plan is ridiculous. Go after dealers instead of getting to the true root of the problem.

Is it true that you can steal from stores in California if, the goods are less than $950

Proposition 47 its called, supported by the Democratic party, maybe I mis heard because its seems insane?

The decision to downgrade theft of property valued below the arbitrary figure from felony to misdemeanor, together with selective enforcement that focuses on more “serious” crimes?

Freedom to steal?"

Pretty much now people turning shoplifting into a lucrative black market enterprise because of 47.

Freedom to steal?

Pretty much now people turning shoplifting into a lucrative black market enterprise because of 47."

Wow, that's insane

Freedom to steal?

Pretty much now people turning shoplifting into a lucrative black market enterprise because of 47.

Wow, that's insane "

Then people wonder why California is having mass exodus of people moving to other states.

Freedom to steal?

Wow, that's insane

Then people wonder why California is having mass exodus of people moving to other states."

I could be off but it seems the Democrats love lawlessness until it comes to their own homes. (Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin )

Freedom to steal?

Wow, that's insane

Then people wonder why California is having mass exodus of people moving to other states.

I could be off but it seems the Democrats love lawlessness until it comes to their own homes. (Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkin )

"

Lmfao so true.

Freedom to steal?

Wow, that's insane

Lmfao so true."

I hear Gavin Newsome is getting recalled but he'll survive.

All the rich have moved to Texas.

Freedom to steal?

Wow, that's insane

Lmfao so true.

All the rich have moved to Texas."

The next governor race there will be entertaining. Caitlyn Jenner running on a republican ticket. If she wins people going to lose their minds.

Freedom to steal?

Wow, that's insane

Lmfao so true.

All the rich have moved to Texas.

The next governor race there will be entertaining. Caitlyn Jenner running on a republican ticket. If she wins people going to lose their minds."

Lol Biden say that we can not go against the government we got planes and nukes. Sad when a president says that and forgets about asymmetrical warfare.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-crime-prevention-strategy-gun-control

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why is our perceptions on freedoms differ then other democracies. Is it weird ? People where I live will fight not to be controlled by government. Yet we are divided because of government. "

Define “control”

Guns…. Nope

Woman’s bodies….. yes

Taxes…. Nope

Voting rights…. Yes

Why not guns again ? Your pro choice yet that kills more children every year. Weird how bacteria is life on Mars but a heartbeat is not on earth. So one one side of your protest sign No guns and on the other side pro choice. Kind of contradictory. 324000 choices last year. This is why we have our individual rights. I all for pro choice but that line because guns kill people well..... Statistically the other right kills even more.

So I choose to protect myself. Same way as other people choose to protect their future too and I am the bad person. Rights in both instances.

Voting rights yes on a state level not federal. It's up to states to decide what is right for their constituents. That's why we elect state officials to represent our interests in the capital of each individual state. Not federal interests.

https://youtu.be/1oyKVAjISmI

"

https://youtu.be/u9jvmhJtDBk

https://youtu.be/u9jvmhJtDBk "

Snowflakes moan & bitch about losing & not

getting there way dont they ?

Orange Man Lost

Get over it

» Add a new message to this topic