FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Covid

Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everyday I see people not afraid carrying on as normal. Not 1 person in my neighborhood hiding behind masks. Family parties with friends. You watch or read the new around the world it's like the end of days. Yet here we are celebrating the beginning of days. No stats no facts no racial tensions no political agendas. Choices to get on with it. Love my neighbors.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

You go to the virus part of the forum it's end of days mentality. Everyone wants a fact check. I can die walking out my door. The world has gone bonkers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You go to the virus part of the forum it's end of days mentality. Everyone wants a fact check. I can die walking out my door. The world has gone bonkers. "

To be honest though Cyber world is different to the outside world I'm experiencing currently, there's lots of people out enjoying the bars, restaurants again since they'd reopened

"You go to the virus part of the forum it's end of days mentality. Everyone wants a fact check. I can die walking out my door. The world has gone bonkers.

To be honest though Cyber world is different to the outside world I'm experiencing currently, there's lots of people out enjoying the bars, restaurants again since they'd reopened "

Good glad to hear that

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

More or less back to normal here ,. Wimbledon is on

"More or less back to normal here ,. Wimbledon is on "

Glad no more muzzles

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

It’s a nightmare here in UK ...

"It’s a nightmare here in UK ... "

One of the reasons I like our states to decide. Not federal once we give federal control over state constitutions. They will keep going until it's full federal control.

doncaster

"It’s a nightmare here in UK ... "
lol no it's not !

doncaster

"It’s a nightmare here in UK ...

One of the reasons I like our states to decide. Not federal once we give federal control over state constitutions. They will keep going until it's full federal control."

I'd honesty hate to hold them thoughts and feelings towards the country I'm from, if I did then it would be time for me to think about leaving the country

» Add a new message to this topic