Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"when i think of this great nation.

i look at this.

https://youtu.be/GiuFzpl28io"

Yes.

Just it's kind of acceptable to nuke US citizens if he does not get his way. That is scary and they called trump nuts. But you do not see that on mainstream media.

"when i think of this great nation.

i look at this.

https://youtu.be/GiuFzpl28io"

Before my time but I do love his commitments.

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Isn't it sad when there is somebody in power you don't like and you spend every waking day spouting bile against them. Only 3.5 years to go, go on Uncle Joe.

"Isn't it sad when there is somebody in power you don't like and you spend every waking day spouting bile against them. Only 3.5 years to go, go on Uncle Joe. "

Lol he spouted his own bile. That was self inflicted on his part.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"https://youtu.be/EE30JyjDfjM

*Sigh*"

The powerful people who toppled Trump put this dangerous deluded clown in power for reasons that suited their objectives. Their objectives are more control of the people and they pull his strings.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

They had to pick someone other than trump to start repairing the damage trump has done to the nation, because most people with any brains at all have come to realize trumps a nut case, besides all the awful things he is. Trump needs to be put in jail for the bad things he's done.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"They had to pick someone other than trump to start repairing the damage trump has done to the nation, because most people with any brains at all have come to realize trumps a nut case, besides all the awful things he is. Trump needs to be put in jail for the bad things he's done."
damage lol you aint seen nothing yet i wonder how many will admit to voting for crazy joe by the time the next election rolls around and as for the orange one going to jail thats fantasy

By *trkenitMan  over a year ago

Clovis

"They had to pick someone other than trump to start repairing the damage trump has done to the nation, because most people with any brains at all have come to realize trumps a nut case, besides all the awful things he is. Trump needs to be put in jail for the bad things he's done."

Laughable post! You got to be kidding me.

Do some research and don't use media controlled by China.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

When Biden's and his puppet masters have finished the US will see what real damage is.

"When Biden's and his puppet masters have finished the US will see what real damage is. "

Well he willing to use nukes on his own people.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Get learning mandarin

doncaster

"When Biden's and his puppet masters have finished the US will see what real damage is.

Well he willing to use nukes on his own people. "

what if the one with the USA name on it in North Korea blasts it first ? Bidens intentions would be QED

"When Biden's and his puppet masters have finished the US will see what real damage is.

Well he willing to use nukes on his own people. what if the one with the USA name on it in North Korea blasts it first ? Bidens intentions would be QED "

Lol right

doncaster

Well he willing to use nukes on his own people. what if the one with the USA name on it in North Korea blasts it first ? Bidens intentions would be QED

Lol right"

only joking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If anyone sounds like a nutcase..

TDS is certainly real it seems

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

As a non US citizen, i wi genuiny be surprised if Biden sees the year out, ehile maintaining the narrative that he is in charge and compos mentis, it seems to me that those who voted Biden, really just voted Harris.

What do you all think?

Genuine question and not trolling.

Motherwell

What about the damage of the bush family? have we passed too far to repair that?

Motherwell

Just watched the original link.

madness butbtotal fact, the people woukd be f*cked, same goes in almost any country.

I notced in the comments there was a wierd wrror though.

it read

Other countries gawk at us because they cant believe the freedoms we have.

it should have read other countries weep for us, becuase of the freedom we think we have.

with the highest incarceration rate in the world, some really messed up laws, a givernemnt that woukd nike you and ever increasing fear of "authorities " it is clear freedom is something that most americans dont have.

Clovis

"As a non US citizen, i wi genuiny be surprised if Biden sees the year out, ehile maintaining the narrative that he is in charge and compos mentis, it seems to me that those who voted Biden, really just voted Harris.

What do you all think?

"

People did not vote for Harris. She is not liked. The overall narrative. "Get Trump out" Even if you need to cheat.

Sadly, people are seeing just how inept Biden is. This is seriously a travesty for our Country.

It is crazy to see that a man who is clearly suffering from dementia running this country.

doncaster

"As a non US citizen, i wi genuiny be surprised if Biden sees the year out, ehile maintaining the narrative that he is in charge and compos mentis, it seems to me that those who voted Biden, really just voted Harris.

What do you all think?

People did not vote for Harris. She is not liked. The overall narrative. "Get Trump out" Even if you need to cheat.

Sadly, people are seeing just how inept Biden is. This is seriously a travesty for our Country.

It is crazy to see that a man who is clearly suffering from dementia running this country. "

how come for such a big nation was there only the choice of between 2 old men ?

What do you all think?

It is crazy to see that a man who is clearly suffering from dementia running this country. "

It's crazy. Then people wonder why gun sales and violence is up duhh. Call the police then call for food see which arrives first.

Motherwell

What do you all think?

It is crazy to see that a man who is clearly suffering from dementia running this country.

It's crazy. Then people wonder why gun sales and violence is up duhh. Call the police then call for food see which arrives first. "

"Fake woke" i see that T. MacD reference.

What do you all think?

It's crazy. Then people wonder why gun sales and violence is up duhh. Call the police then call for food see which arrives first.

"Fake woke" i see that T. MacD reference."

Lol yes he speaks volumes.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Biden isn't perfect I'll admit, he's getting old, but he is FAR better than trump or anyone like him.

At least Biden "isn't", a habitual lying, racist, psychopathic acting, Nazi minded, insurrectionist instigating, criminal like trump is, that caused the deaths of several hundred thousand extra people because of his covid denial and inaction for months.

As I've said before, trumps inept dissasterous presidency has locked his place in history at the

bottom of the barrel with the other slim bag

presidents, there's no changing that fact now, his legacy of shit and stupidity will last forever, as it should ; ) , and his slim bag legacy is getting worse by the day lol, a well deserved fate for such an awful excuse for a human being !!!

borehamwood

"Biden isn't perfect I'll admit, he's getting old, but he is FAR better than trump or anyone like him.

At least Biden "isn't", a habitual lying, racist, psychopathic acting, Nazi minded, insurrectionist instigating, criminal like trump is, that caused the deaths of several hundred thousand extra people because of his covid denial and inaction for months.

As I've said before, trumps inept dissasterous presidency has locked his place in history at the

presidents, there's no changing that fact now, his legacy of shit and stupidity will last forever, as it should ; ) , and his slim bag legacy is getting worse by the day lol, a well deserved fate for such an awful excuse for a human being !!!

"

at least biden isnt a liar or a racist hahahahahahahahaha that the funniest thing ive read on here for ages pmsl

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"Biden isn't perfect I'll admit, he's getting old, but he is FAR better than trump or anyone like him.

at least biden isnt a liar or a racist hahahahahahahahaha that the funniest thing ive read on here for ages pmsl"

I've seen the video footages wildly available for all to see and it makes us shudder.

Clovis

"

Wow, you truly have no idea what you speak of.

Please do research it would be very beneficial.

Wow, you truly have no idea what you speak of.

Please do research it would be very beneficial. "

When a sitting president forgets what happened on Jan 6 and threatens the people with F15s and Nukes. Well he needs to put things in better perspective. It took the national guard to protect him from the population. So to think he is a mentally capable president.Change my mind. We in such a silly debacle over here it's laughable sometimes.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"https://youtu.be/EE30JyjDfjM

*Sigh*"

Just watched the first 3 minutes of this cut tripe, over ran with some stupid edited views being pushed for a political agenda.

Absolute edited nonsense.

Ps

Jane Goodt was 100% correct about Trump

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

congratulations to biden for doing what that spineless inverterbrate war monger trump refused to do for the whole of his failed 4 year tenure, despite his false campaign pledges in 2016 and pull out the us troops from afghanistan ... well done uncle joe

"congratulations to biden for doing what that spineless inverterbrate war monger trump refused to do for the whole of his failed 4 year tenure, despite his false campaign pledges in 2016 and pull out the us troops from afghanistan ... well done uncle joe "

Yes, well done, not even a week after our departure and the taliban has gained control of almost 90% of the country again. Yep. Great job. Only solis is that mabe we won't be spending a trillion a year on that shitstorm. To bad for the citizens that will enevitablely be mowed down by a bunch of terrorist

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"congratulations to biden for doing what that spineless inverterbrate war monger trump refused to do for the whole of his failed 4 year tenure, despite his false campaign pledges in 2016 and pull out the us troops from afghanistan ... well done uncle joe

Yes, well done, not even a week after our departure and the taliban has gained control of almost 90% of the country again. Yep. Great job. Only solis is that mabe we won't be spending a trillion a year on that shitstorm. To bad for the citizens that will enevitablely be mowed down by a bunch of terrorist "

makes a change from US grunts doing the mowing

Motherwell

"

the fact you started you poi t bu saying At least Biden isnt.

Just proves you had really bad option in President.

It would be good if you had started, Biden was he best choice because (list great things he will do) ultimately the best thing he will do is stand down.

Not that the UK gets better options, lying thief 1, or lying thief 2.

We know lying thieve's 3-infinity aren't going to get a look in.

Democarcy is a lie!

Motherwell

"congratulations to biden for doing what that spineless inverterbrate war monger trump refused to do for the whole of his failed 4 year tenure, despite his false campaign pledges in 2016 and pull out the us troops from afghanistan ... well done uncle joe

Yes, well done, not even a week after our departure and the taliban has gained control of almost 90% of the country again. Yep. Great job. Only solis is that mabe we won't be spending a trillion a year on that shitstorm. To bad for the citizens that will enevitablely be mowed down by a bunch of terrorist "

Spending a trillion a year. just look who that money was going to, besides that, you dont think they were raking it in from stolen oil?

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Oh yeah and the USA was doing sooooo well under Trump

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Oh yeah and the USA was doing sooooo well under Trump"

We were, a hell of a lot better than clueless joey and his invisible side kick kamala are doing.

President Trump gave joey the covud antidote, with joey miss managing and the resulting spiking of the epidemic.

borehamwood

Some classy couple who i have never interacted withdecide to call me a moron in a private message because of my post about how many will admit to voting for crazy joe in a couple of years time,also told me they have no problem admiting they voted for him but funnily enough they havent posted anywhere on this thread,some people eh

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

The worst damage being inflicted on the USA today is coming from its own people. It is so very very sad to see a great nation so divided. It has not been like this since the civil war. This IS civil war but without the gun fire; YET!

The US is being weakened by it and Congress is crippled because however good a bill by the other party is the opposition will not ratify it. They just will not try to regain any balance.

And surely the solution is not a fascist dictatorship but it is possible if nothing changes.

By *eamteamCouple  over a year ago

Toen

"congratulations to biden for doing what that spineless inverterbrate war monger trump refused to do for the whole of his failed 4 year tenure, despite his false campaign pledges in 2016 and pull out the us troops from afghanistan ... well done uncle joe "

This post aged well

This post aged well "

Like milk on a radiator

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

When is Trump's new reinstatement date?

By *lorida AdamMan  over a year ago

Orlando

I hope Trump enjoys the inside of a prison cell after he’s been declared bankrupt!

That’s if he doesn’t skip the country and hide in some corner of the world first!!!

borehamwood

"I hope Trump enjoys the inside of a prison cell after he’s been declared bankrupt!

That’s if he doesn’t skip the country and hide in some corner of the world first!!!"

pmsl about as much chance of him going to prison as any leader before him or after him,you really think any of those other high up politicians want his finances dighing into? Once you do it for one the the presedent is set for others to be looked at,im sure the likes of bush the clintons pelosi and all the others dont want there finances looking into aswell

By *lorida AdamMan  over a year ago

Orlando

We can only hope somebody want to do the right thing

By *uninlondonMan  over a year ago

London

"...you really think any of those other high up politicians want his finances dighing into? Once you do it for one the the presedent is set for others to be looked at,im sure the likes of bush the clintons pelosi and all the others dont want there finances looking into aswell"

https://www.investopedia.com/history-of-presidents-and-federal-income-tax-what-s-normal-5080237

Hi quickly ths topic goes from dumb Biden and his historical achievements to Trump. Amazing

borehamwood

"We can only hope somebody want to do the right thing"
its politicians your talking about lol all ways do whats best for them,why anyone thinks they are in the job to do good for anyone else is beyond me

» Add a new message to this topic