FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Hedonism II Jamaica

Hedonism II Jamaica

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elissimo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Anyone from the US going to Hedonism II Jamaica next year? I hear that its very popular with Americans. We are in the UK and planning a trip so welcome any advice and do's and don't. Also is it as good as they say it is?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amb_ManMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Anyone from the US going to Hedonism II Jamaica next year? I hear that its very popular with Americans. We are in the UK and planning a trip so welcome any advice and do's and don't. Also is it as good as they say it is?"

Im an American living in the Uk. I plan to go to Hedonism II with an American FB in January, the week of 15-22. Neither of us has been so I hope people respond to your forum thread so we can learn what we are in for!

Gloucester

"

Im an American living in the Uk. I plan to go to Hedonism II with an American FB in January, the week of 15-22. Neither of us has been so I hope people respond to your forum thread so we can learn what we are in for! "

I hope so too we've heard a lot of good things about it. Love the sound of the luxury accommodation with private hot tub right next to the naturist beach! fabulous

By *amb_ManMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"

Im an American living in the Uk. I plan to go to Hedonism II with an American FB in January, the week of 15-22. Neither of us has been so I hope people respond to your forum thread so we can learn what we are in for!

I hope so too we've heard a lot of good things about it. Love the sound of the luxury accommodation with private hot tub right next to the naturist beach! fabulous"

Yes the site looks amazing. Looking forward to a fun week of expanding our horizons!

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We got married there 3 years back.it's fun alright but purely dependant on the group that attends each week when you're staying. They are all listed on the official hedo Site if you search thru the menus of it. Some are fun some not so it all depends on what you want. It's like a giant frat break for Americans who go the same week each year .so if you get a large 200 plus one they very much dictate your holiday. For the good or bad. It's like nowhere else really Apart from a bit like Desire near cancun, Prefer Cap for a sexy time but Jamaica is a dearer alternative to Gran can in the winter hotter but much wetter obviously being tropical.

Gloucester

Thanks for the very informative reply. I guess for any place its always a gamble as to what other guests you're going to get when you're there.

Most feedback we've had about the place has been positive though.

» Add a new message to this topic