FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Did Putin put Trump in power?

Did Putin put Trump in power?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feel free to discuss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Feel free to discuss."

Why do you try to start a debate in the American thread of this chat room. No he didn't, the dem's didn't cheat enough to win with Hillary so they had to ballot stuff the box and put in an f-tard and a second rate hack as a VP.now worry about your own country's politics

"Feel free to discuss.

Why do you try to start a debate in the American thread of this chat room. No he didn't, the dem's didn't cheat enough to win with Hillary so they had to ballot stuff the box and put in an f-tard and a second rate hack as a VP.now worry about your own country's politics "

It's a topic about an ex president of America. That's why I started it here.

Oh and this was reported here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

By *ozYorksMan  over a year ago

Bradford

What do you think OP?

The only people who would answer yes to the question are people on the left of politics.

These people sadly have been so brainwashed, manipulated to believe everything they read and watch in the media, by biased journalists, people on their side that all reports and stories are 100% true, fact checked work hand in hand with the Democrats other left wing political parties by reporting, spreadingpushing the narrative and agenda.

There's so much evidence of this, never believe what ypu first hear on the news or by anybody, always research look further into the stories been reported and you will find so much more to what you have been told by the msm, they only tell a quarter of the story to suit a narrative they are pushing but the other three quarters of a story is usually so different to what they told you first, but you have to look yourself for the true story, the media never apologise or retract a story they mis-informed people about.

Sometimes the msm will report and update previous reportings after an investigation and it is the complete opposite to there original reporting yet so many people believed the first report they heard and will not accept the updated story is correct and the real truth. They'd rather believe a made up accusation that was reported as truth, happens all the time whatever u hear first before any investigaton. or fact checking is the real truth not the updated report.

Trump never colluded or got help from Russia to help him beat Clinton in 2016, he did it fair and square via the electoral college.

Hillary Clinton and her campaign were corrupt the ones who made false allegations, created and spread misinformation, worked with foreign states, FBI Director, CIA, MI5/6, fake intel reports, FISA courts, spying on U.S citizens.

The left in full worked for years to push Russia, Russia making false statements, fake dossiers, biased journalists, media orgs corrupt intel agents, covered up what they did and they get away with it despite there been evidence.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Oh and this was reported here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

"

oh the gaurdian it must be true then.they would never not give you all the facts,russia helping trump win holds about as much water as the media helping crazy joe win,basically bollox put out there by the losers for why there team lost

By *ozYorksMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Oh and this was reported here:

oh the gaurdian it must be true then.they would never not give you all the facts,russia helping trump win holds about as much water as the media helping crazy joe win,basically bollox put out there by the losers for why there team lost"

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Put in power? No. He doesn’t have that much influence.

Assist someone he wrongly thought he could directly control yes. Didn’t get him anywhere though.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Feel free to discuss."

Do I believe putin has “something” on trump….. yep!

Do I believe we will ever find out what it is…. Not in my lifetime!

"Put in power? No. He doesn’t have that much influence.

Assist someone he wrongly thought he could directly control yes. Didn’t get him anywhere though. "

He got an America at war with itself, ultimately ending in a bunch of misled Trumpies storming the Capitol. Sounds like a result for Mr Putin.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Feel free to discuss.

Do I believe putin has “something” on trump….. yep!

Do I believe we will ever find out what it is…. Not in my lifetime!"

This, I think Putin is a sly dog that sits and waits until he can gain the most from his move.

Did he put Trump in power? Unlikely.

Did he push things to suit his own agenda? Almost certainly.

Assist someone he wrongly thought he could directly control yes. Didn’t get him anywhere though.

He got an America at war with itself, ultimately ending in a bunch of misled Trumpies storming the Capitol. Sounds like a result for Mr Putin."

America was already at war with its self before Trump. Has been since Obama's time possibly before.

He got an America at war with itself, ultimately ending in a bunch of misled Trumpies storming the Capitol. Sounds like a result for Mr Putin.

America was already at war with its self before Trump. Has been since Obama's time possibly before."

How many times did Obama's lot storm the Capitol?

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

He got an America at war with itself, ultimately ending in a bunch of misled Trumpies storming the Capitol. Sounds like a result for Mr Putin."

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I think people were sick of being talked down to, of being insulted, called 'deplorables' etc etc...so they voted Trump to send a message to the people who look down on them.

I can't blame them.

The snobs who look down on their fellow citizens were astounded that someone had stood up to them that they could only explain it by Fantasyland stuff about Putin etc.

"I think people were sick of being talked down to, of being insulted, called 'deplorables' etc etc...so they voted Trump to send a message to the people who look down on them.

I can't blame them.

The snobs who look down on their fellow citizens were astounded that someone had stood up to them that they could only explain it by Fantasyland stuff about Putin etc.

"

Oh I'm sure a lot of people were sick of the standard politicians and politics as usual. And I'm sure that influenced many votes.

Doesn't answer the main question of this thread though.

[Removed by poster at 17/07/21 22:55:04]

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Worry about your own liar in chief boris johnson

There is a place for politics here as you know,but you are only trying to goad americans with your hypocritical bs

Go talk about the vested interests the guide bojo.over in the politics subforum

Spain, Lancs

"I think people were sick of being talked down to, of being insulted, called 'deplorables' etc etc...so they voted Trump to send a message to the people who look down on them.

I can't blame them.

Oh I'm sure a lot of people were sick of the standard politicians and politics as usual. And I'm sure that influenced many votes.

"

I think it does. The whole 'Russian influence" BS was the product of an arrogant political class that just could believe that they themselves were seen as disgusting.

They still haven't come to terms with it. It has wounded them deeply but, instead of introspection, they are fantasising

"Worry about your own liar in chief boris johnson

There is a place for politics here as you know,but you are only trying to goad americans with your hypocritical bs

Go talk about the vested interests the guide bojo.over in the politics subforum

"

Johnson is awful. No argument there. But it seems to make sense to talk about Trump in the American section.

I can't blame them.

I think it does. The whole 'Russian influence" BS was the product of an arrogant political class that just could believe that they themselves were seen as disgusting.

They still haven't come to terms with it. It has wounded them deeply but, instead of introspection, they are fantasising"

There's an entire section about Russian interferece in the US election when Trump got elected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

I suspect you're not bothered by facts.

Spain, Lancs

I can't blame them.

They still haven't come to terms with it. It has wounded them deeply but, instead of introspection, they are fantasising

There's an entire section about Russian interferece in the US election when Trump got elected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

"

No need for abuse.

You're missing out on the bigger picture

I can't blame them.

No need for abuse.

You're missing out on the bigger picture"

Not abuse at all. I simply showed you facts and guessed you wouldn't be bothered by them. Since you just avoided those facts entirely, it rather looks like my guess was right.

Spain, Lancs

I can't blame them.

No need for abuse.

Not abuse at all. I simply showed you facts and guessed you wouldn't be bothered by them. Since you just avoided those facts entirely, it rather looks like my guess was right."

There is no need at all to be so bad-mannered. If you think I'm wrong juy say so.

Maybe it is lofty dismissiveness such as you display that leads people to reject you at the ballot box.

The answer as to why Trump won is much nearer to home than Moscow!

It's a shame that people choose to close their ears to the truth

I can't blame them.

No need for abuse.

Not abuse at all. I simply showed you facts and guessed you wouldn't be bothered by them. Since you just avoided those facts entirely, it rather looks like my guess was right.

There is no need at all to be so bad-mannered. If you think I'm wrong juy say so.

Maybe it is lofty dismissiveness such as you display that leads people to reject you at the ballot box.

It's a shame that people choose to close their ears to the truth"

This is hilarious. I literally showed you facts. You ignored them and claimed I'm closing my ears to the truth hahahaha

Spain, Lancs

I can't blame them.

No need for abuse.

This is hilarious. I literally showed you facts. You ignored them and claimed I'm closing my ears to the truth hahahaha"

You must ignore the truth if that is what you want to do. Closing your mind is never a good thing

I can't blame them.

No need for abuse.

This is hilarious. I literally showed you facts. You ignored them and claimed I'm closing my ears to the truth hahahaha

You must ignore the truth if that is what you want to do. Closing your mind is never a good thing"

Hahahahahahaha my irony meter just overloaded

Spain, Lancs

Ho hum. Complete lack of self awareness

"Ho hum. Complete lack of self awareness"

Hahahahaha

Spain, Lancs

"Ho hum. Complete lack of self awareness

Hahahahaha"

Maybe your loftiness is actually proving the thesis I set out above.

Think about that

"Ho hum. Complete lack of self awareness

Hahahahaha

Maybe your loftiness is actually proving the thesis I set out above.

Think about that"

Still ignoring those pesky facts about Trump, eh?

Remember that moment when Putin denied interfering in the 2016 US election. Every US intelligence agency concluded Russia had done it. And yet Trump believed Putin over his own national security team. Doesn't that seem more than a little strange for a US president?

By *iman2100Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Feel free to discuss.

Why do you try to start a debate in the American thread of this chat room. No he didn't, the dem's didn't cheat enough to win with Hillary so they had to ballot stuff the box and put in an f-tard and a second rate hack as a VP.now worry about your own country's politics "

Are you a Republican?

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Absolutely Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, that's already been proven, so there is no debate on that fact.

Did it help trump get elected, sure it did, that's why Putin interfered in the election in the first place, to help trump get elected, so he would have a puppet in the White House acting like a president, who could feed him information, and I'm sure he did whenever possible.

Trump has never been the type to do what is right, so why would he do what is right as

president, he wouldn't ! He only does what he thinks will benefit himself, everyone else be damned as far as he's concerned.

He's always been a scumbag and always will be, that's just his lineage from his grandfather to father to him, and trumps grown children are following that same scumbag lineage that's been passed down !

Scumbags surround themselves with scumbags, and trump most certainly did that from the very beginning, look at the over 225 and counting criminal indictments linked to his presidency so far ! That's more than three times the amount of criminal indictments than even nixons presidency had !

Trump was the poorest excuse for a president, and is a poor excuse for a human being !

Spain, Lancs

Some appallingly bitter and misguided people around.

Trump never insulted the US people as the Democrats did.

What an unsavoury and undemocratic strop the Democrats have thrown for 5 years.

They come across as very hateful people. They won't last long in power

Dudley

"Some appallingly bitter and misguided people around.

They come across as very hateful people. They won't last long in power"

Trump has probably managed to insult most people, everywhere around the world. He's an obnoxious twat and should never be allowed to run a bath, let alone a country.

Insults, you say? What does that remind me of?

Oh maybe this story about Trump sending thousands of insults to people on twitter from 2015-2021, when he finally got banned:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/26/insider/Trump-twitter-insults-list.html

PS it's hilarious you complain about the dems being undemocratic after Trump literally tried to thwart democracy in the USA.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Trump is just about the most unsuitable man ever to have held the office. That anyone thinks he did a good job while in office baffles me. He presided over a dysfunctional administration. He also must hold the record for the amount of times his own cabinet has been quoted as calling him "A fucking moron" .

History will not be kind of that i am very sure.

Glasgow

1. Bitter and misguided - Trump still, after over 60 lost court cases and months of recounts, has not accepted he lost.

2. Trump insulted everyone (Except Putin) - So where were you when he was in power?

3. Unsavory and undemocratic - Trump actively interfered in the legal system to suit his own ends, the running of the post office to try and get reelected by curtailing the postal vote, encouraged the gerrymandering of voting boundaries, and tried an insurrection after he lost. What part of that was democratic?

4. Reasonable people get angry about abuse of power. Men and women who have been public servants all their life and tried to live by the rules despise those who abuse their power. No US president in history has ever abused their power more than Trump.

History will show all that to be true but while we live in the disinformation age many will follow blindly grasping onto the mantra the "Mainstream Media is Fake News!!" Only Fox, OAN and Qanon are true. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Spain, Lancs

How did he do this?

Spain, Lancs

The only insults Trump issued were against the lying media and Democrats who couldn't accept they had lost.

The Democrats on the other hand called the public racists, xenophobes, bigots, women haters, white supremacists etc...a 'basket of depkorables'.

Trump hit back very hard against this sort of abuse. Good for him.

Anyone care to say how Trump insulted people apart from the appalling snobs

Spain, Lancs

He tried to curtail the postal vote because it is wide open to abuse. Anyone who believes in democracy will share those concerns

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

They come across as very hateful people. They won't last long in power

1. Bitter and misguided - Trump still, after over 60 lost court cases and months of recounts, has not accepted he lost.

2. Trump insulted everyone (Except Putin) - So where were you when he was in power?

3. Unsavory and undemocratic - Trump actively interfered in the legal system to suit his own ends, the running of the post office to try and get reelected by curtailing the postal vote, encouraged the gerrymandering of voting boundaries, and tried an insurrection after he lost. What part of that was democratic?

4. Reasonable people get angry about abuse of power. Men and women who have been public servants all their life and tried to live by the rules despise those who abuse their power. No US president in history has ever abused their power more than Trump.

History will show all that to be true but while we live in the disinformation age many will follow blindly grasping onto the mantra the "Mainstream Media is Fake News!!" Only Fox, OAN and Qanon are true. There are none so blind as those who will not see. "

Well said Sir. Well put

Glasgow

"He tried to curtail the postal vote because it is wide open to abuse. Anyone who believes in democracy will share those concerns"

That IS what Trump said and it is not true, because he is a liar.

Numerous investigations, mostly by real Republicans (better know as RINOs), have shown postal voting was not abused.

Exceptions do exist like where the Republicans in a Florida county collected postal ballots from voters and filled them in for Trump. There was also 1 case in Minisota where a Republican voted for Trump using his dead mother's voting paper.

Financially poor Dems use vote by mail mainly because the limited time Republican States leave voting booth open prevent the low paid from getting to the poll station after work. Therefore if you screw up Vote by mail you lessen the chances of a Dem victory.

Spain, Lancs

Many postal votes were mailed out in Democrat states to people that hadn't requested them. Mass mailed.

I don't think I need to explain the dangers in that.

The Dems abuse people and abuse the system...and lie about Trump.

It really does shock me how bitter some anti-Trump people have allowed themselves to become. They even have antifa threatening people.

This has to stop

Dudley

"Many postal votes were mailed out in Democrat states to people that hadn't requested them. Mass mailed.

It really does shock me how bitter some anti-Trump people have allowed themselves to become. They even have antifa threatening people.

This has to stop"

Ah, calling anti Trump people bitter, whose supporters was it that stormed the capitol building as a violent mob in order to overturn the results of an election? Those that had planned to murder those that dared to stand up against Trump? Oh wait, didn't they also build gallows outside so they could hang Pence? Didn't they repeatedly slam themselves and a barrier into a young policeman's body?

Yes, let's keep pretending Trump didn't incite that and that he's a wonderful person with law abiding followers that are pretty much Saints. He's a vile person with multiple crimes catching up with him and I, for one, can't wait until he is behind bars where he belongs.

Spain, Lancs

"Many postal votes were mailed out in Democrat states to people that hadn't requested them. Mass mailed.

This has to stop

Ah, calling anti Trump people bitter, whose supporters was it that stormed the capitol building as a violent mob in order to overturn the results of an election? Those that had planned to murder those that dared to stand up against Trump? Oh wait, didn't they also build gallows outside so they could hang Pence? Didn't they repeatedly slam themselves and a barrier into a young policeman's body?

Yes, let's keep pretending Trump didn't incite that and that he's a wonderful person with law abiding followers that are pretty much Saints. He's a vile person with multiple crimes catching up with him and I, for one, can't wait until he is behind bars where he belongs. "

Ha ha, laughable lies

Spain, Lancs

You shouldn't believe everything you read. The media was unrelentingly hostile and put the worst possible interpretation on everything to try to make people hate him.

He did ok. He should have tackled social media s legal exemptions though and also tackled the collaboration between the FBI and the tax officials and anti-Trump campaigners

Dudley

This has to stop

Yes, let's keep pretending Trump didn't incite that and that he's a wonderful person with law abiding followers that are pretty much Saints. He's a vile person with multiple crimes catching up with him and I, for one, can't wait until he is behind bars where he belongs.

Ha ha, laughable lies"

What did I say that was untrue?

Dudley

"You shouldn't believe everything you read. The media was unrelentingly hostile and put the worst possible interpretation on everything to try to make people hate him.

He did ok. He should have tackled social media s legal exemptions though and also tackled the collaboration between the FBI and the tax officials and anti-Trump campaigners"

He is literally on video saying the things that make people hate him.

Spain, Lancs

Maybe people need to broaden their minds and accept that many people think differently.

No need to hate those people...or allow yourself to be manipulated by those who want you to hate

Dudley

"Maybe people need to broaden their minds and accept that many people think differently.

No need to hate those people...or allow yourself to be manipulated by those who want you to hate"

Can you tell me what I said that was untrue please? Unless, as I suspect, you're just trolling.

Spain, Lancs

"Maybe people need to broaden their minds and accept that many people think differently.

No need to hate those people...or allow yourself to be manipulated by those who want you to hate

Can you tell me what I said that was untrue please? Unless, as I suspect, you're just trolling. "

Didn't you say they stormed the Capitol building as a violent mob to overturn an election?

Dudley

Can you tell me what I said that was untrue please? Unless, as I suspect, you're just trolling.

Didn't you say they stormed the Capitol building as a violent mob to overturn an election?"

Isn't that what they did?

Spain, Lancs

Didn't you say they stormed the Capitol building as a violent mob to overturn an election?

Isn't that what they did? "

No

Dudley

No"

What did they do then?

Spain, Lancs

No

What did they do then?"

You need to read more widely, not just take the narrative from the vested interests

Dudley

No

What did they do then?

You need to read more widely, not just take the narrative from the vested interests"

Ah, so you can't answer. I watched the videos, from people that were there, on both sides. I'm fully aware of what they did.

Spain, Lancs

No

What did they do then?

You need to read more widely, not just take the narrative from the vested interests

Ah, so you can't answer. I watched the videos, from people that were there, on both sides. I'm fully aware of what they did. "

You really must research so that people can't manipulate you.

You did know that Trump asked people to go peacefully to the Capitol to stand witness. Standard democratic procedure.

His supporters did that.

The break in to the Capitol took place 45 mins earlier before Trump asked his supporters to move that way.

They were unlikely to be Trump supporters as they were still listening to Trump's speech.

Antifa tweets a week before the break in have been captured and they were urging their supporters to turn up to cause disruption.

The man in the buffalo gear is a known far left supporter. The guy who sat in the Speakers/chairman's chair is a known far leftist.

A number of far left supporters were on social media afterwards boasting of their role.

Some time later Trump's supporters turned up. They can be heard on the footage telling people to stop.

Trump then told everyone to stop and to go home peacefully.

You didn't know that, did you?

You've been had

Spain, Lancs

Any more?

Glasgow

This has to stop"

Many postal votes were mailed out in Republican states where Trump won with a big majority. You dont hear the Dems moaning about fraud in those places.

Republican state and Congress representatives were elected on the same ballot papers as those that Trump lost. If the Dems "stole" the Presidential election why stop at Trump? Why not take the state and congress posts as well?

So what exactly are the dangers of mailing out uniquely identifyable voting slips to people registered by State census as citizens of the state?

How do Dems abuse people? Examples please.

The Dems don't lie about Trump because they don't have to. He outed himself constantly on video and twitter during his presidency. The problem is that his followers will not believe the evidence of their own eyes and ears.

Is Donald J Trump their God?

Why can't they believe the evidence of your own eyes?

Of course if someone says something against him Trump will say they are liars. That is what he does. Trumpism is not meant to be a religion so why are Trumpist so blindly following him. Beats me.

Antifa is Anti-Fascist organisation not anti-democracy. If Trump was a true democratic leader why would AntiFa be opposed to him?

Dudley

No

What did they do then?

Ah, so you can't answer. I watched the videos, from people that were there, on both sides. I'm fully aware of what they did.

You really must research so that people can't manipulate you.

You did know that Trump asked people to go peacefully to the Capitol to stand witness. Standard democratic procedure.

His supporters did that.

The break in to the Capitol took place 45 mins earlier before Trump asked his supporters to move that way.

They were unlikely to be Trump supporters as they were still listening to Trump's speech.

Antifa tweets a week before the break in have been captured and they were urging their supporters to turn up to cause disruption.

The man in the buffalo gear is a known far left supporter. The guy who sat in the Speakers/chairman's chair is a known far leftist.

A number of far left supporters were on social media afterwards boasting of their role.

Some time later Trump's supporters turned up. They can be heard on the footage telling people to stop.

Trump then told everyone to stop and to go home peacefully.

You didn't know that, did you?

You've been had"

I don't think I'm the one that's been had, not at all. You're believing all the same bullshit the Trump supporters do.

That's OK, you're blinded to the fact he's a despicable person.

Are you going to deny his sexual harassment of women?

His completely inappropriate comments about his own daughter? His tax evasion?

The five young boys he tried to have executed?

The delayed signing of a covid relief bill?

He only allowed half of the covid vaccines available to be distributed, how many deaths did that cause?

He implied injecting disinfectant would kill covid.

He sacked people willing to investigate him for the Russian election interference.

He is the only president ever to be impeached twice.

The Muslim travel ban.

The 'wall'.

Calling a native American woman 'Pocahontas' repeatedly.

Renaming covid 'the China virus'.

After John McCains death, called him a loser, because he was captured during the war, the went on to say that he's not a war hero because he was captured.

Withdrawing from the Paris climate change agreement.

He shared tweets linking autism and vaccines.

Appointed a very loud and proud anti-abortion activist deputy assistant secretary for population affairs, she oversaw the funding for contraception and family planning.

He forcefully deported Haitians who were allowed to live and work in the US after the earthquake which almost completely destroyed their home country.

I can go on if you like? These things are all either shared by the man himself, recorded on video or general public knowledge. This man you're defending is a vile human being.

Spain, Lancs

Crikey, it's hard to know where to begin with all your misunderstandings.

But I'll start with the main one: you have dismissed what I said above. You weren't even aware of those facts. Have you checked them?

We're you forming views without knowing whether they were correct or not?

Do you think that there's a danger you may be similarly misinformed on the other allegations you make?

Glasgow

"Crikey, it's hard to know where to begin with all your misunderstandings.

But I'll start with the main one: you have dismissed what I said above. You weren't even aware of those facts. Have you checked them?

Do you think that there's a danger you may be similarly misinformed on the other allegations you make?"

I have studied US politics for some years and been there many times. I do not have a misunderstanding. You did not state facts. You spouted Trump propaganda. I answered it.

But tell me, Where should I check? One America News? Fox and friends, Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Judge Jeanie or Qanon posts?

People are dying because of disinformation put out by those and other right wing Trumpists. Dying for god's sake! Democracy is meant to protect the people but they don't care so long as they can try and score a point against a well respected government functionary like Dr. Fauci.

Dudley

"Crikey, it's hard to know where to begin with all your misunderstandings.

Do you think that there's a danger you may be similarly misinformed on the other allegations you make?"

One of my best friends is American, I trust his judgement far more than yours.

Are you going to actually answer anything I've said it just attempt to tell me I'm wrong? Trump himself said some of those things, how is that misunderstanding?

I'm sticking with my first assumption about you, you're a troll that enjoys disagreeing with people for the sake of disagreeing.

Spain, Lancs

You haven't answered what I said.

What did I say that was wrong? Genuinely interested.

There is a danger in only listening to one side of a story

Spain, Lancs

Why do you assume that, when you come across someone who thinks differently, that they are a troll with no interest in the truth?

Is only your view allowable?

Dudley

"Why do you assume that, when you come across someone who thinks differently, that they are a troll with no interest in the truth?

Is only your view allowable?"

Because, I've repeatedly given you answers and you just claim I've misunderstood without actually addressing anything I've said. I'm fine with other opinions, you're the one that dismisses mine each time, without actually giving me reasons why you think my opinion is invalid.

Spain, Lancs

You haven't given any answers. When challenged you just come up with another string of bogus allegations.

That isn't how discussion works.

And when you are given an alternative point of view you just brush it away with no intention of trying to understand.

You also do it unpleasantly by accusing people who disagree with you of being 'trolls' who 'just disagree for the sake of disagreeing'...as if no-one else's view has no validity

Dudley

"You haven't given any answers. When challenged you just come up with another string of bogus allegations.

That isn't how discussion works.

And when you are given an alternative point of view you just brush it away with no intention of trying to understand.

You also do it unpleasantly by accusing people who disagree with you of being 'trolls' who 'just disagree for the sake of disagreeing'...as if no-one else's view has no validity"

No, I don't accuse people, it was one person, you. You have done exactly the same thing you're accusing me off.

Either way, I'm done attempting conversation with you, you just try to patronise me by telling me I misunderstand. I'll just pop back off to the kitchen and let the men talk shall I?

Spain, Lancs

No patronising from me. I have treated you like an equal, trying to tell you facts you clearly weren't aware of.. and you proceeded to dismiss those by inferring I was a loon.

You have repeatedly called me a troll and someone who disagrees with you for the sake of disagreeing with you.

Now you bring in sexism. Where did that come from? I have treated you as an intelligent person, albeit you respond with abuse.

It's clear you think that other points of view have no validity... even when facts are provided.

Again, where did the sexism thing come from? Prejudice?

Dudley

"No patronising from me. I have treated you like an equal, trying to tell you facts you clearly weren't aware of.. and you proceeded to dismiss those by inferring I was a loon.

You have repeatedly called me a troll and someone who disagrees with you for the sake of disagreeing with you.

Now you bring in sexism. Where did that come from? I have treated you as an intelligent person, albeit you respond with abuse.

It's clear you think that other points of view have no validity... even when facts are provided.

Again, where did the sexism thing come from? Prejudice?"

It's called a joke. I have not abused you at all, I most certainly did not infer you're a loon. I'd rather you didn't try to put words in my mouth.

You say you haven't patronised me, yet you tell me I don't understand or misunderstand or that I'm not looking at the right sources. I have looked at plenty of sources, also presented you with facts and you have dismissed everything I've said, it goes both ways.

Glasgow

"No patronising from me. I have treated you like an equal, trying to tell you facts you clearly weren't aware of.. and you proceeded to dismiss those by inferring I was a loon.

Again, where did the sexism thing come from? Prejudice?"

_drianuk - Please state what you hold to be the true facts which you think we do not know so we can understand them.

I have tried to respond to your points but unless you state facts rather than propaganda it is hard to understand where you are coming from.

I hope you can comprehend that just saying we hate Trump, Do not understand, mislead by Democratic media etc is simply expressing an opinion like Tucker Carlson.

Don't forget that Fox's successful defence against Carlson being party to the current multi billion action against them by Dominion and Smartmatic was along the lines of - No reasonable, normal, person would take anything Tucker Carlson said at face value or would treat anything he said as fact.

Spain, Lancs

_drianuk - Please state what you hold to be the true facts which you think we do not know so we can understand them.

I have tried to respond to your points but unless you state facts rather than propaganda it is hard to understand where you are coming from.

I hope you can comprehend that just saying we hate Trump, Do not understand, mislead by Democratic media etc is simply expressing an opinion like Tucker Carlson.

Don't forget that Fox's successful defence against Carlson being party to the current multi billion action against them by Dominion and Smartmatic was along the lines of - No reasonable, normal, person would take anything Tucker Carlson said at face value or would treat anything he said as fact. "

I'm afraid you'll have to do your own wider reading.

I have explained my views very patiently and thoroughly...to a fair bit of abuse from Trump haters.

If I explained in detail in which way Keeley's long list of misunderstandings was wrong it would take me all year

You know that and doubtless will now gleefully crow that I was unwilling to write an essay on the subject...an essay that you wouldn't read anyway. A common tactic these days. Sadly.

But I would urge you to read my points again. Consider the need for for reading widely ..not just the need to manufacture political 'talking points'

A lot of information is out there but you need to devote time to it. You'll find it very interesting. Good luck!

Dudley

Don't forget that Fox's successful defence against Carlson being party to the current multi billion action against them by Dominion and Smartmatic was along the lines of - No reasonable, normal, person would take anything Tucker Carlson said at face value or would treat anything he said as fact.

I have explained my views very patiently and thoroughly...to a fair bit of abuse from Trump haters.

If I explained in detail in which way Keeley's long list of misunderstandings was wrong it would take me all year

You know that and doubtless will now gleefully crow that I was unwilling to write an essay on the subject...an essay that you wouldn't read anyway. A common tactic these days. Sadly.

But I would urge you to read my points again. Consider the need for for reading widely ..not just the need to manufacture political 'talking points'

A lot of information is out there but you need to devote time to it. You'll find it very interesting. Good luck!"

Oh seriously? A fair bit of abuse? I called you a troll, that's not abuse, that's me saying that I think you are just saying stuff to get a reaction. That's not abuse. Acting like a victim doesn't make you one.

Spain, Lancs

A lot of information is out there but you need to devote time to it. You'll find it very interesting. Good luck!

Oh seriously? A fair bit of abuse? I called you a troll, that's not abuse, that's me saying that I think you are just saying stuff to get a reaction. That's not abuse. Acting like a victim doesn't make you one. "

Just pointing out poor manners and an unawareness of the facts. I don't trade in victimhood of any sort. Neither did Trump!

Spain, Lancs

Oh seriously? A fair bit of abuse? I called you a troll, that's not abuse, that's me saying that I think you are just saying stuff to get a reaction. That's not abuse. Acting like a victim doesn't make you one.

Just pointing out poor manners and an unawareness of the facts. I don't trade in victimhood of any sort. Neither did Trump!"

And then you used sexism! Where did that come from?

Dudley

Just pointing out poor manners and an unawareness of the facts. I don't trade in victimhood of any sort. Neither did Trump!

And then you used sexism! Where did that come from?"

Like I said, it was a joke, this conversation is over, you are the one unwilling to hear other opinions, you dismiss everything anyone else says and use a patronising tone, it's very unpleasant.

I do wonder what it would take for certain people to admit to reality when it comes to Trump. Proof of his malfeasance doesn't seem to sway them in the slightest.

Glasgow

"I do wonder what it would take for certain people to admit to reality when it comes to Trump. Proof of his malfeasance doesn't seem to sway them in the slightest."

Bill Maher said it nicely. Trump has great support from the Evangelists. Probably because they have already surrendered their grasp on reality.

"The only insults Trump issued were against the lying media and Democrats who couldn't accept they had lost.

The Democrats on the other hand called the public racists, xenophobes, bigots, women haters, white supremacists etc...a 'basket of depkorables'.

Anyone care to say how Trump insulted people apart from the appalling snobs"

Are we talking about the same Trump who suggested to inject disinfectant to avoid getting Covid? Because I'm not sure who are you talking about..

Dudley

"The only insults Trump issued were against the lying media and Democrats who couldn't accept they had lost.

Are we talking about the same Trump who suggested to inject disinfectant to avoid getting Covid? Because I'm not sure who are you talking about.. "

Apparently that's not true, nothing bad is true if its said about Trump

Are we talking about the same Trump who suggested to inject disinfectant to avoid getting Covid? Because I'm not sure who are you talking about..

Apparently that's not true, nothing bad is true if its said about Trump "

It was Putin hacking his Twitter account

Apparently that's not true, nothing bad is true if its said about Trump

It was Putin hacking his Twitter account "

Oh nooooooooo... you've just given em another conspiracy theory to use.

"Anyone care to say how Trump insulted people apart from the appalling snobs"

Um... how about when Trump mocked a disabled guy for being disabled? And how about when Trump called Mexicans r*pists? And how about when Trump talked about "all these people from shithole countries"?

Glasgow

" "Anyone care to say how Trump insulted people apart from the appalling snobs"

Um... how about when Trump mocked a disabled guy for being disabled? And how about when Trump called Mexicans r*pists? And how about when Trump talked about "all these people from shithole countries"?

"

Trump said soldiers who fought for the USA in the Vietnam war were "suckers" because they did not avoid the draft like he did.

He said highly respected Republican John Mcain was not a hero because he got caught.

He said he could grab women by the pussy anytime because he was rich and famous.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg - Highly respected Independent supreme court judge.- "has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me,” “Her mind is shot"

Britain - "trying hard to disguise their massive muslim problem"

Canada - “they’ve taken advantage of our Country for many years!”

Baltimore as “a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess”

London - “With the incompetent Mayor of London, you will never have safe streets,”

Nations, people, cities all "appalling snobs"

[Removed by poster at 27/07/21 08:03:33]

I am looking forward to learning how all these insulted people are "appalling snobs".

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Damn right he did !

Fewer Trump defenders than usual. I wonder if reality is starting to finally dawn upon Trump's former base.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

This guy needs some serious reeducation ! We've given you plenty of facts about just how awful trump was as a president and also is as a human being, so let those FACTS sink in, or just live in ignorance as you have been doing

obviously !

Trump is trash, he's proven that time and time again for his whole adult life !

This has to stop"

Some people prefer to believe a total bullshitter like Trump. Even after Trump was a disastrous president. It's very odd.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

He sure did..

Who else has caused so much damage to the NATO Alliance. Kompromat is gaining traction again, remember the video of pressies pissing over him that never turned up, one day it will.

That was the puppet string to "do as I say"..

Trump was a gift to both Putin and Murdoch.. I thought Reagan was a front..

borehamwood

"He sure did..

Who else has caused so much damage to the NATO Alliance. Kompromat is gaining traction again, remember the video of pressies pissing over him that never turned up, one day it will.

"

pretty sure if there was evidence of hookers pissing on him it would of surfaced by now and as for nato it was a threat to make others stump up there fair share.personaly think trump is no better or no worse than the deranged fuckwit whos currentley in the white house,only difference between them is trump was great entertainment and a bit more coherent

"He sure did..

pretty sure if there was evidence of hookers pissing on him it would of surfaced by now and as for nato it was a threat to make others stump up there fair share.personaly think trump is no better or no worse than the deranged fuckwit whos currentley in the white house,only difference between them is trump was great entertainment and a bit more coherent"

Oh there are all sorts of rumours about Trump tapes. Who knows which, if any of them, exist.

1 thing is certain. Putin benefitted from Trump being president. And Trump was oddly subserveient to Putin, even going so far as to publicly take Putin's word over his own security services. For the president of the USA, that is really, really, really strange...

borehamwood

"He sure did..

pretty sure if there was evidence of hookers pissing on him it would of surfaced by now and as for nato it was a threat to make others stump up there fair share.personaly think trump is no better or no worse than the deranged fuckwit whos currentley in the white house,only difference between them is trump was great entertainment and a bit more coherent

Oh there are all sorts of rumours about Trump tapes. Who knows which, if any of them, exist.

1 thing is certain. Putin benefitted from Trump being president. And Trump was oddly subserveient to Putin, even going so far as to publicly take Putin's word over his own security services. For the president of the USA, that is really, really, really strange..."

well i should imagine he knew by then his own security services had been spying on him for killary,and as you say RUMOURS about trump tapes,like i said further up no difference between the orange one or crazy joe normal americans aint gona be better off under either of them,just makes me laugh ppl think joeys any better because he dosent post mean tweets you only have to look at his past to see what an utter cunt he has been 40 odd years in politics and the only persons life he has made better is his own,you know like every other politician

Glasgow

"He sure did..

1 thing is certain. Putin benefitted from Trump being president. And Trump was oddly subserveient to Putin, even going so far as to publicly take Putin's word over his own security services. For the president of the USA, that is really, really, really strange...well i should imagine he knew by then his own security services had been spying on him for killary,and as you say RUMOURS about trump tapes,like i said further up no difference between the orange one or crazy joe normal americans aint gona be better off under either of them,just makes me laugh ppl think joeys any better because he dosent post mean tweets you only have to look at his past to see what an utter cunt he has been 40 odd years in politics and the only persons life he has made better is his own,you know like every other politician"

The key difference between Joe and Trump is Biden has surrounded himself with people who are internationally recognised as well capable of running their own departments. Trump had lackies, Campaign contributors and foreign lobbyists.

If Joe loses it (Like Regan - who had Altheimers) then no one will notice as everything will continue properly.

borehamwood

"He sure did..

1 thing is certain. Putin benefitted from Trump being president. And Trump was oddly subserveient to Putin, even going so far as to publicly take Putin's word over his own security services. For the president of the USA, that is really, really, really strange...well i should imagine he knew by then his own security services had been spying on him for killary,and as you say RUMOURS about trump tapes,like i said further up no difference between the orange one or crazy joe normal americans aint gona be better off under either of them,just makes me laugh ppl think joeys any better because he dosent post mean tweets you only have to look at his past to see what an utter cunt he has been 40 odd years in politics and the only persons life he has made better is his own,you know like every other politician

The key difference between Joe and Trump is Biden has surrounded himself with people who are internationally recognised as well capable of running their own departments. Trump had lackies, Campaign contributors and foreign lobbyists.

If Joe loses it (Like Regan - who had Altheimers) then no one will notice as everything will continue properly. "

pmsl surrounded himself with capable people mmmmmm a vp whos on the missing list and a plethora of people to meet some sort of diversity quota and a press secratary who from what i can see is worse than the last one trump put in lol like i said only difference between them is sleepy joe dont post mean tweets,im guessing you love the new goverment because its back to buisness as usual,tell me wat happend to medicare4all vote? And getting rid of student debt.oh thats right it was just bollox to get people to vote for them,feather there own nests and fuck everyone else,it amazes me people still think there is any difference between dems or repubs or labour and the cons

"He sure did..

1 thing is certain. Putin benefitted from Trump being president. And Trump was oddly subserveient to Putin, even going so far as to publicly take Putin's word over his own security services. For the president of the USA, that is really, really, really strange...well i should imagine he knew by then his own security services had been spying on him for killary,and as you say RUMOURS about trump tapes,like i said further up no difference between the orange one or crazy joe normal americans aint gona be better off under either of them,just makes me laugh ppl think joeys any better because he dosent post mean tweets you only have to look at his past to see what an utter cunt he has been 40 odd years in politics and the only persons life he has made better is his own,you know like every other politician"

You really don't think Trump was dodgy?

borehamwood

"He sure did..

1 thing is certain. Putin benefitted from Trump being president. And Trump was oddly subserveient to Putin, even going so far as to publicly take Putin's word over his own security services. For the president of the USA, that is really, really, really strange...well i should imagine he knew by then his own security services had been spying on him for killary,and as you say RUMOURS about trump tapes,like i said further up no difference between the orange one or crazy joe normal americans aint gona be better off under either of them,just makes me laugh ppl think joeys any better because he dosent post mean tweets you only have to look at his past to see what an utter cunt he has been 40 odd years in politics and the only persons life he has made better is his own,you know like every other politician

You really don't think Trump was dodgy?"

of course he was dodgy but so have the last five or six presidents before him and the current one he was just more blatant about it.dig deep enough im sure you could find out who owns joe

"He sure did..

You really don't think Trump was dodgy?of course he was dodgy but so have the last five or six presidents before him and the current one he was just more blatant about it.dig deep enough im sure you could find out who owns joe"

Oh I'm sure every president has been dodgy in some way.

But as far as I know, Trump was the only 1 who may have been seriously compromised by Russia.

borehamwood

"He sure did..

You really don't think Trump was dodgy?of course he was dodgy but so have the last five or six presidents before him and the current one he was just more blatant about it.dig deep enough im sure you could find out who owns joe

But as far as I know, Trump was the only 1 who may have been seriously compromised by Russia."

MAY have been. Until i see actual proof its he said she said pretty much,im just surprised people havent realised sooner how corrupt they all are.hey mabey trump showing what its really like is a good thing

"He sure did..

You really don't think Trump was dodgy?of course he was dodgy but so have the last five or six presidents before him and the current one he was just more blatant about it.dig deep enough im sure you could find out who owns joe

But as far as I know, Trump was the only 1 who may have been seriously compromised by Russia.MAY have been. Until i see actual proof its he said she said pretty much,im just surprised people havent realised sooner how corrupt they all are.hey mabey trump showing what its really like is a good thing"

Just look at the way Trump acted around Putin. For a US president, especially for 1 as angry and shouty as Trump often was, his behaviour was v v v strange in that aspect.

borehamwood

Well im sure if he was in putins pocket it will all be revealed,if its a load of gossip it wont be,still dont change the fact there all as corrupt as each other,guess some people prefer there bullshitters t do it with a smile on there face pretending they give a fuck others like knowing there being bullshitted gives you a choice wether to pay any attention or not

By *rucealexxCouple  over a year ago

Killeen

Trump has never left us in the USA. The best is yet to come...just watch!

NCSWIC

WWG1WGA

TRUMPKENNEDYVISION

"Trump has never left us in the USA. The best is yet to come...just watch!

NCSWIC

WWG1WGA

TRUMPKENNEDYVISION"

Eh?

Glasgow

It is not possible to debate this any further. The parroting of Tucker Carlson and Gutfield sound bites shows some have switched off whatever passed for analysis and debate and engaged blind obedience .

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Personally, I'm amazed that anyone would vote for a man who bragged openly about sexually assaulting women and acting sexually towards his own under-aged daughter.

Makes you wonder what else they think is okay...

borehamwood

"Personally, I'm amazed that anyone would vote for a man who bragged openly about sexually assaulting women and acting sexually towards his own under-aged daughter.

Makes you wonder what else they think is okay..."

yea its terrible bit like joe being creepy around kids and being accused of innapropriate touching or how about bill i didnt have sexual relations with that woman lol truth is there all morally bankrupt cunts,sit in there ivory towers making rules for everyone else,and guess what most of the public have better morals than any of the rulers of countrys could ever hope to have,and no not a trump voter or fan just pointing out there all the same

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Personally, I'm amazed that anyone would vote for a man who bragged openly about sexually assaulting women and acting sexually towards his own under-aged daughter.

yea its terrible bit like joe being creepy around kids and being accused of innapropriate touching or how about bill i didnt have sexual relations with that woman lol truth is there all morally bankrupt cunts,sit in there ivory towers making rules for everyone else,and guess what most of the public have better morals than any of the rulers of countrys could ever hope to have,and no not a trump voter or fan just pointing out there all the same"

Yet quick to jump to his defence all the same, right?

Makes you wonder what else they think is okay..."

I was surprised back then. After years of seeing the mental gymnastics some people have performed to excuse and defend Trump, I'm not at all surprised now.

I was surprised back then. After years of seeing the mental gymnastics some people have performed to excuse and defend Trump, I'm not at all surprised now."

You Causing mayhem over here OP

I don’t have the head to jump in right now I’ll drop back looks like fun

borehamwood

yea its terrible bit like joe being creepy around kids and being accused of innapropriate touching or how about bill i didnt have sexual relations with that woman lol truth is there all morally bankrupt cunts,sit in there ivory towers making rules for everyone else,and guess what most of the public have better morals than any of the rulers of countrys could ever hope to have,and no not a trump voter or fan just pointing out there all the same

Yet quick to jump to his defence all the same, right? "

not jumping to his defence at all just think its funny that those who wanted him gone so badly are ok with overlooking how bad the rest of them are orange man bad creepy joe good,the only thing i liked about trump was the entertainment value nothing more,still i suppose when your the biggest circus on earth you need a big clown at the top,not being from the u.s and not ever wanting to visit i just view the u.s as a really crap reality show and the leaders/contestants as talentless fame whores

America was already at war with its self before Trump. Has been since Obama's time possibly before."

Just like Britain really, probably most nations if the truth was known. Folks rarely agree and the more folks you get, the greater the disagreement. It’s just a matter of one side imposing their views over the other by any means available. Pretty much as nature intended.

America was already at war with its self before Trump. Has been since Obama's time possibly before.

Just like Britain really, probably most nations if the truth was known. Folks rarely agree and the more folks you get, the greater the disagreement. It’s just a matter of one side imposing their views over the other by any means available. Pretty much as nature intended. "

All countries have divisions indeed.

Our biggest and most glaring shitstorm was kickstarted by Cameron's Brexit vote. Ever since then, our shitstorm has blown harder and harder.

In the USA, Trump rode their shitstorm into office. Then he urged the storm on to greater and greater heights before spraying petrol all over the place and setting it on fire.

» Add a new message to this topic