FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Keywest Fl

Keywest Fl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank7737 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hey folks,

Just a quick one here and looking for recommendations as I'm going to be visiting family in Fort Lauderdale in early March and thinking about renting a car and heading down to Keywest for two nights so do you think 2 nights would be long enough for a visit to the Keys?

Also i have seen that there is a nudist rooftop bar in Keywest itself so just wondering if anyone has checked it out before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eywestMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

2 days isn't really enough to visit the Keys, it would give you a taste, but when it can take 6 hours to get from Miami/Fort Lauderdale to Key West, if the traffic is bad or there is a crash, you will spend lots of time driving..

But would I do it, hell yes - the overseas highway is one of the drives you have to have on your bucket list.

The bar you mentioned is The Garden of Eden and its above the Bull and Whistle bars. Its clothing optional which means you do get people going up there just to look and be nosy... During the day is OK for sunshine and a cold beer, the evenings can be hit and miss. If you are looking to have fun down there, your best bet is to sit at any bar, and strike up a conversation with whoever is either side of you... You will be surprised how inhibitions disappear in the sunshine after a few cocktails... There is fun to be had....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic