Another school shooting in the US

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eandmrsjones69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

When will this ever end?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ammysboyMan  over a year ago

youghal

It won t end sorry too say too easy get guns over there ..

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

"It won t end sorry too say too easy get guns over there .."
It's utter madness when will they learn guns kill people. If a crazy person doesn't have access to a gun they can't kill people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It won t end sorry too say too easy get guns over there ..It's utter madness when will they learn guns kill people. If a crazy person doesn't have access to a gun they can't kill people. "
They would just use a vehicle.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

They have cars in every country but I can't recall any mass school knockdowns and be hard to get the car through the door.

In the UK after the Dunblane massacre they made guns hard to get and no school shootings since but that said I don't know is gun control the issue in America or is it something deeper that's wrong over there.

They have high gun ownership in other countries but don't experience mass school shootings?

"They have cars in every country but I can't recall any mass school knockdowns and be hard to get the car through the door.

In the UK after the Dunblane massacre they made guns hard to get and no school shootings since but that said I don't know is gun control the issue in America or is it something deeper that's wrong over there.

They have high gun ownership in other countries but don't experience mass school shootings?"

umm we own more guns than any nation on the planet. We own more then your military put that into perspective. How are you going to tell criminals to give up thier firearms? Kick every door in ? Isn't it better to have armed guards at schools to protect the children? That bill was introduced today. It will be shot down. So let's see if it passes.

I know plenty of veterans that would lay down thier lives to protect the children in schools if they are allowed to do so. Yet the politicians do not allow that.That bill is in the Senate today. It won't go anywhere.it will be denied.

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

So 2 gunmen enter a school and end up having a gun fight with security and children get caught in the cross fire so what would they suggest if that doesn't work place an army tank in the school. Or would it just be easier to limit the people who can get guns by here's a thought by having background checks and security checks on people buying them

"So 2 gunmen enter a school and end up having a gun fight with security and children get caught in the cross fire so what would they suggest if that doesn't work place an army tank in the school. Or would it just be easier to limit the people who can get guns by here's a thought by having background checks and security checks on people buying them "
I don't know if you aware schools are supposed to be gun free zones. Lawful citizens can't carry them near a zone. Yet assholes take advantage of that so who is wrong? Clearly. The majority comply with that law. Yet our hands are tied because of it. I am all for red flags and mental health checks. The recent shooter is a perfect example of the government failure just like others. Can anyone not disagree it was not a failure in the background check? Really a person who had depression and couldn't assimilate in society. It's been documented just like other shooters. Yet everyone else is to blame. I guess in everyone's eyes the criminals take center stage over the law abiding ones. Yet the criminals are the ones that are the problem. Not us !!!

So on that note I not going to comply with anything that the government suggests. Neither will anyone in my family. The alternative is way worse. Giving the sick and twisted free reign is a stupid absurd suggestion.

Politicians from both sides waltz around with armed security.. both sides. Yet our children can't have the same.

I'll protect the children over any politician . If I had that choice. So who is wrong the law abiding citizen or the politicians. They get that security the when something happens both sides cry foul.Yet both sides are more secured then children. So all me a fucking idiot for owning guns.ill get rid of mine if all the politicians denounce thier security.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"So on that note I not going to comply with anything that the government suggests. Neither will anyone in my family. The alternative is way worse. Giving the sick and twisted free reign is a stupid absurd suggestion. "

What's the solution to all the school shootings?

Nowhere else in the world his this kind of problem with people mass murdering school kids.

"So on that note I not going to comply with anything that the government suggests. Neither will anyone in my family. The alternative is way worse. Giving the sick and twisted free reign is a stupid absurd suggestion.

Nowhere else in the world his this kind of problem with people mass murdering school kids."

No where else in the world has a armed populace like the US. It's OK that politicians get armed security but not the children. Secure the schools first and foremost.

golden fields

"So on that note I not going to comply with anything that the government suggests. Neither will anyone in my family. The alternative is way worse. Giving the sick and twisted free reign is a stupid absurd suggestion.

Nowhere else in the world his this kind of problem with people mass murdering school kids. No where else in the world has a armed populace like the US. It's OK that politicians get armed security but not the children. Secure the schools first and foremost."

Is that the solution, armed guards at schools?

By *eandmrsjones69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Of course these school killings are tragic. So if the schools are like fortresses they then move to other soft targets, shopping malls, sporting events, concerts etc etc.

golden fields

"Of course these school killings are tragic. So if the schools are like fortresses they then move to other soft targets, shopping malls, sporting events, concerts etc etc.

"

As blu mentioned:

"No where else in the world has a armed populace like the US"

Seems to me, this is the issue that needs sorting out.

"Of course these school killings are tragic. So if the schools are like fortresses they then move to other soft targets, shopping malls, sporting events, concerts etc etc.

As blu mentioned:

Seems to me, this is the issue that needs sorting out. "

It's not that easy. If it was criminals wouldn't be having them. The government can't even enforce the laws in the books for criminals and you want the law abiding ones to give up theirs? I don't see that happening.

golden fields

As blu mentioned:

Seems to me, this is the issue that needs sorting out. It's not that easy. If it was criminals wouldn't be having them. The government can't even enforce the laws in the books for criminals and you want the law abiding ones to give up theirs? I don't see that happening."

I don't want anything except for the school shootings to stop. I don't care how it's done.

Seems like some people think changing the gun laws will help.

Seems like other people think doing nothing will help.

It would appear that the -do nothing about it- people, don't seem to have an alternative solution. So maybe reducing the number of guns in society would be worth trying.

As blu mentioned:

Seems to me, this is the issue that needs sorting out. It's not that easy. If it was criminals wouldn't be having them. The government can't even enforce the laws in the books for criminals and you want the law abiding ones to give up theirs? I don't see that happening.

I don't want anything except for the school shootings to stop. I don't care how it's done.

It would appear that the -do nothing about it- people, don't seem to have an alternative solution. So maybe reducing the number of guns in society would be worth trying. "

2 senators from Tennessee introduced a bill to fund school security. It won't go anywhere.

golden fields

As blu mentioned:

Seems to me, this is the issue that needs sorting out. It's not that easy. If it was criminals wouldn't be having them. The government can't even enforce the laws in the books for criminals and you want the law abiding ones to give up theirs? I don't see that happening.

It would appear that the -do nothing about it- people, don't seem to have an alternative solution. So maybe reducing the number of guns in society would be worth trying. 2 senators from Tennessee introduced a bill to fund school security. It won't go anywhere."

Why not, what's blocking it?

As blu mentioned:

It would appear that the -do nothing about it- people, don't seem to have an alternative solution. So maybe reducing the number of guns in society would be worth trying. 2 senators from Tennessee introduced a bill to fund school security. It won't go anywhere.

Why not, what's blocking it?"

The hiring of armed security and the 900 million cost to upgrade schools.

Safe school act.

golden fields

As blu mentioned:

It would appear that the -do nothing about it- people, don't seem to have an alternative solution. So maybe reducing the number of guns in society would be worth trying. 2 senators from Tennessee introduced a bill to fund school security. It won't go anywhere.

Why not, what's blocking it? The hiring of armed security and the 900 million cost to upgrade schools."

Seems like a small amount to pay to save kids lives. Especially when they spunk trillions on fighter jets etc.

As blu mentioned:

Why not, what's blocking it? The hiring of armed security and the 900 million cost to upgrade schools.

Seems like a small amount to pay to save kids lives. Especially when they spunk trillions on fighter jets etc. "

I agree.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Does anyone in America acknowledge that mass murders in schools are an American phenomenon and that there is a common denominator involved in mass school murders.

"Does anyone in America acknowledge that mass murders in schools are an American phenomenon and that there is a common denominator involved in mass school murders."
I think that is a given.

In order to change the 2nd amendment we will need 38 states to ratify it if for some reason it makes it through the Senate. 25 states have constitutional carry. So that would go no where.

It would also be a bigger bloodbath if the federal government trampled on states rights. It's a complicated situation.

» Add a new message to this topic