FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Red necks

Red necks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

So... I listen to alot of country music and I have decided that I think I want to move to America and be a red neck lol

Does tail gate parties etc actually happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ired_upMan 47 weeks ago

ashton

"So... I listen to alot of country music and I have decided that I think I want to move to America and be a red neck lol

Does tail gate parties etc actually happen?"

Well you got the grammar down.

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

"So... I listen to alot of country music and I have decided that I think I want to move to America and be a red neck lol

Does tail gate parties etc actually happen?"

Yes We do take our 4wds out in the middle of the woods. Set a bonfire and enjoy each other's company.

By *ifty69Man 47 weeks ago

north tyneside

Trump music lol

"Trump music lol"
Pretty sure Trump didn't write any country music.

By *trkenitMan 47 weeks ago

Clovis

Sheep everywhere!!!

"Sheep everywhere!!!"
no sheep here just bears coyotes and deer.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Dublin

Make sure you wear your sunglasses on top of your baseball cap and take selfies beside heavy machinery

By *ifty69Man 47 weeks ago

north tyneside

"Trump music lol Pretty sure Trump didn't write any country music."
no but he’s a fucking redneck for sure

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Dublin

"Trump music lol Pretty sure Trump didn't write any country music.no but he’s a fucking redneck for sure"

A business man from New York City is about as far from a redneck as you can get.

Put Trump on a farm and he wouldn't have a clue. Doubt he even knows the difference between sheep and goats.

"Trump music lol Pretty sure Trump didn't write any country music.no but he’s a fucking redneck for sure

A business man from New York City is about as far from a redneck as you can get.

Put Trump on a farm and he wouldn't have a clue. Doubt he even knows the difference between sheep and goats."

lol true. He is not a redneck by definition. I love tailgate parties. I am not a redneck.

By *imandLynn98Couple 47 weeks ago

Palm Coast

Tailgate parties are, to us, what you do outside of a stadium before a sporting event. BBQ and drinking in the parking lot. This phenomenon happens in every large city in America that has a professional sports team. We have attended many tailgate parties at Jaguar games!

That being said having a tailgate party in the woods with a big old bonfire and good friends also sounds like fun. Why does it have to be rednecks? Sounds a lot like impromptu camping and frankly like a lot of fun with the right company. One thing we have learned about so called "rednecks" is that they know how to have fun wherever they are.

"Tailgate parties are, to us, what you do outside of a stadium before a sporting event. BBQ and drinking in the parking lot. This phenomenon happens in every large city in America that has a professional sports team. We have attended many tailgate parties at Jaguar games!

That being said having a tailgate party in the woods with a big old bonfire and good friends also sounds like fun. Why does it have to be rednecks? Sounds a lot like impromptu camping and frankly like a lot of fun with the right company. One thing we have learned about so called "rednecks" is that they know how to have fun wherever they are. "

Kicking it in the sticks.

By *hiterosesCouple 47 weeks ago

Stafford

"Tailgate parties are, to us, what you do outside of a stadium before a sporting event. BBQ and drinking in the parking lot. This phenomenon happens in every large city in America that has a professional sports team. We have attended many tailgate parties at Jaguar games!

That being said having a tailgate party in the woods with a big old bonfire and good friends also sounds like fun. Why does it have to be rednecks? Sounds a lot like impromptu camping and frankly like a lot of fun with the right company. One thing we have learned about so called "rednecks" is that they know how to have fun wherever they are. "

We love the States and tailgating …. Although we’re shit at it

We rocked up to our first one with 4 beers, 6 Diet Cokes, a couple of crap sandwiches …. And a bag of crisps (Chips for US Readers). We felt as unprepared and undressed as a Redreck at Charles’ coronation!

That said … we had a BLAST! The main thing is the sharing …. And we LOVE TO SHARE

Back out next week to USA for a Texas and Denver 3 week playcation….

By *uffymayfairCouple 47 weeks ago

Almeria

That being said having a tailgate party in the woods with a big old bonfire and good friends also sounds like fun. Why does it have to be rednecks? Sounds a lot like impromptu camping and frankly like a lot of fun with the right company. One thing we have learned about so called "rednecks" is that they know how to have fun wherever they are.

We love the States and tailgating …. Although we’re shit at it

We rocked up to our first one with 4 beers, 6 Diet Cokes, a couple of crap sandwiches …. And a bag of crisps (Chips for US Readers). We felt as unprepared and undressed as a Redreck at Charles’ coronation!

That said … we had a BLAST! The main thing is the sharing …. And we LOVE TO SHARE

Back out next week to USA for a Texas and Denver 3 week playcation…."

We love Texas, it has to be the most hospitable place we've ever been.

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Been twice to America on my jollies ,1st one a cross country tour, San Fransisco my fave, so friendly; L A was horrible, scary; New York was vibrant and packed and fun; Mid West was scary too in places; Amish part so peaceful, on the whole l loved the time l spent there. When l hear uk people say they hate America ,most of them have never been .There are lots of problems in all countries, no good hating everyone, a tail gate party sounds brill, l never stayed in one place long enough to experience one.

» Add a new message to this topic