FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Solstice

Solstice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So does anyone on here celebrate Solstice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No to be honest with you I don't even know what it is. we are rich with Indian heritage in this part of California. and I know the tribez used to get together. to give thanks for the harvest. Honestly I don't know if that's what you're talking about

Yes sir, December 21st is Solstice. The shortest day of the year. We believe others ( Pagan, Wiccan, etc.) celebrate it instead of Christmas.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That would stand to reason. Since many other groups How did your day of celebration And worship. That is the spiritual thing about freedom. we all choose individually what we celebrate. and what is beautiful is win true tolerance this celebrated by all.

We're with the " If there is a reason to celebrate, we will." Crowd. Never a dull moment for us.

By *nthonyreidMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Mountains Ca

Hi I celebrate solstice with my partners family here in Cali and we do the present thing that day too as they don't do xmas ! One of the family in hosp this year so rather muted celebrations, hope everyone else had a great time on solstice and on xmas and all the best for Hogmany (new years) to you all xxx

» Add a new message to this topic