FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Bit of Scottish?

Bit of Scottish?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you Americans like Scottish guys? If so who wants to have fun with one?

Long distance obviously xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not sure about americans cant speach for them but i think scottish is hot..

This thread got my attention!! Love Scottish..off to Glasgow soon....getting me some Scottish lol...sure USA will love it too...now I'm back to little Ireland .. Xx

"not sure about americans cant speach for them but i think scottish is hot.. "

Why thank you, Shane I'm out your age range x

"This thread got my attention!! Love Scottish..off to Glasgow soon....getting me some Scottish lol...sure USA will love it too...now I'm back to little Ireland .. Xx "

I had the privilege of having a meet with a charming guy from Glasgow... Loved his accent he told he was glad I understood him lol it was a lovely meet! He was very good at everything he did, and the pillow talk after was very nice!

We still keep in touch! So after saying all that yes I think Scottish guys are Hot!!

Jlynn xx

"This thread got my attention!! Love Scottish..off to Glasgow soon....getting me some Scottish lol...sure USA will love it too...now I'm back to little Ireland .. Xx

I had the privilege of having a meet with a charming guy from Glasgow... Loved his accent he told he was glad I understood him lol it was a lovely meet! He was very good at everything he did, and the pillow talk after was very nice!

We still keep in touch! So after saying all that yes I think Scottish guys are Hot!!

Jlynn xx"

The accent seems to be a winner! Is there nothing more than an accent?

"This thread got my attention!! Love Scottish..off to Glasgow soon....getting me some Scottish lol...sure USA will love it too...now I'm back to little Ireland .. Xx

Jlynn xx

The accent seems to be a winner! Is there nothing more than an accent?"

I did say he was good at everything he did!!!! Just didn't want to go into details... But since you asked i will share this little bit he had magic fingers and a lovely tongue! The fact that he still messages me every week just to see how I'm doing, shows alot about his character!! Total winner in my book and a friend for life!

» Add a new message to this topic