FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > women playing by themselves

women playing by themselves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any couples out there where the wife plays by herself? I think this totally hot. Were trying to find the wife a fb or a couple with fwb for her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookn4thirdCouple  over a year ago

Ashland

"Any couples out there where the wife plays by herself? I think this totally hot. Were trying to find the wife a fb or a couple with fwb for her"
. My wife plays by herself and with me. She has regular fb that she sees

"Any couples out there where the wife plays by herself? I think this totally hot. Were trying to find the wife a fb or a couple with fwb for her. My wife plays by herself and with me. She has regular fb that she sees"

Maybe we all should meet sometime

By *ookn4thirdCouple  over a year ago

Ashland

"Any couples out there where the wife plays by herself? I think this totally hot. Were trying to find the wife a fb or a couple with fwb for her. My wife plays by herself and with me. She has regular fb that she sees

Maybe we all should meet sometime "

sure we would love to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine does too. I love it when we are hols and order room service. I leave and she gets naked or sexy underwear. It doesn't always workout lol

By *b586Couple  over a year ago

pemberton twp

My guy doesn't normally play but he's got to be there and agree with who we meet. That's as alone as it gets for me. He loves to watch me all worked up and enjoying myself. I have played with couples and single men. Wish I could find a girlfriend. K

By *elsh n wildCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff area

I'm off to an all girl party next weekend my hubby loves it

Ive recently met a couple that the female only meets but i met them both at first for a social to gain there trust and she comes to mine now on a regular basis and we have become good friends too

I play alone and hubby loves it when I come home and tell him all a out it. I do need to find more FWB

By *ongtime loversCouple  over a year ago

Central

How did u guys come to the agreement of wife's playing alone? My hubs seems to not be "into" the lifestyle but I am very open to it

Just a real turn on talking about it. Her g/f had to move away so she is looking for another one, she has a meet wed night. Shes also been looking for a male to play with

Her female meet wed night didnt go so good there was no attraction. She met a male Thur night and guy got off in like 2min and couldn't get it back up

By *ustoncemaybetwiceCouple  over a year ago

loverslane

"My guy doesn't normally play but he's got to be there and agree with who we meet. That's as alone as it gets for me. He loves to watch me all worked up and enjoying myself. I have played with couples and single men. Wish I could find a girlfriend. K"

Hey k..well here we are lol

» Add a new message to this topic