FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > bicurious guys with couples

bicurious guys with couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordmoney OP   Couple  over a year ago

philadelphia

Why do str8 guys like to receive or give bj to other guys while their girl watch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Straight guys don't.

"Straight guys don't."

"Straight guys don't.

"

never a truer statement said

I call it cock bi. Mr ess is cock bi. He only finds the cock arousing, he wouldnt want to kiss a man or any other stuff just all about the penis haha - miss jay

"I call it cock bi. Mr ess is cock bi. He only finds the cock arousing, he wouldnt want to kiss a man or any other stuff just all about the penis haha - miss jay"

It's funny the stigma that goes along with a male being bi. It's usually encouraged for women, but men no way. Well if you perform oral or take it in the backside by another of the same sex. ( and like it ) You're either Homosexual, Bisexual or Pansexual. Kissing has nothing to do with it. If your straight and doing these things, then you will only be doing that with your wife or girlfriends strap on. and that would be called straight with bisexual tendencies. While kissing can be used in a sexual way. It's more of a romantic gesture not a sexual one.

"I call it cock bi. Mr ess is cock bi. He only finds the cock arousing, he wouldnt want to kiss a man or any other stuff just all about the penis haha - miss jay

It's funny the stigma that goes along with a male being bi. It's usually encouraged for women, but men no way. Well if you perform oral or take it in the backside by another of the same sex. ( and like it ) You're either Homosexual, Bisexual or Pansexual. Kissing has nothing to do with it. If your straight and doing these things, then you will only be doing that with your wife or girlfriends strap on. and that would be called straight with bisexual tendencies. While kissing can be used in a sexual way. It's more of a romantic gesture not a sexual one."

i would say he was bi if he wanted ti fuck or be fucked by a man but he literally is only interested in sucking or wanking penis and thats all. Its cock bi, there is nothing else about a man that interests him x

"I call it cock bi. Mr ess is cock bi. He only finds the cock arousing, he wouldnt want to kiss a man or any other stuff just all about the penis haha - miss jay

It's funny the stigma that goes along with a male being bi. It's usually encouraged for women, but men no way. Well if you perform oral or take it in the backside by another of the same sex. ( and like it ) You're either Homosexual, Bisexual or Pansexual. Kissing has nothing to do with it. If your straight and doing these things, then you will only be doing that with your wife or girlfriends strap on. and that would be called straight with bisexual tendencies. While kissing can be used in a sexual way. It's more of a romantic gesture not a sexual one.

i would say he was bi if he wanted ti fuck or be fucked by a man but he literally is only interested in sucking or wanking penis and thats all. Its cock bi, there is nothing else about a man that interests him x"

Call it what you want, but it's still not accurate.

By *otfunforallMan  over a year ago

UK

"

Call it what you want, but it's still not accurate."

Does it really matter?

Only if they have straight listed on their profile.

Any bi couples in vegas at the moment? Just come over for 9 days. Fancy horny fun and a good laugh

» Add a new message to this topic