FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Young.

Young.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, I haven't had much luck on this site. (Met a few people, just didn't work) I'm a young, hung, handsome (I'd like to think)lol guy. But I'm looking for a mature (doesn't have to be) woman that I can let loose all my sexual thoughts and wants on. I have a high sex drive that hasn't been fulfilled yet. I wouldn't mind it being a couple- but I'm straight so no bi stuff. I'm looking for something regular, fwb. Message me if interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, I haven't had much luck on this site. (Met a few people, just didn't work) I'm a young, hung, handsome (I'd like to think)lol guy. But I'm looking for a mature (doesn't have to be) woman that I can let loose all my sexual thoughts and wants on. I have a high sex drive that hasn't been fulfilled yet. I wouldn't mind it being a couple- but I'm straight so no bi stuff. I'm looking for

something regular, fwb. Message me if interested. "

MILF is offensive to me. Just saying. Many "mature " women don't like the fact you're trying to check them off your "to do" list. I immediately ignore both.

"Ok, I haven't had much luck on this site. (Met a few people, just didn't work) I'm a young, hung, handsome (I'd like to think)lol guy. But I'm looking for a mature (doesn't have to be) woman that I can let loose all my sexual thoughts and wants on. I have a high sex drive that hasn't been fulfilled yet. I wouldn't mind it being a couple- but I'm straight so no bi stuff. I'm looking for

something regular, fwb. Message me if interested.

MILF is offensive to me. Just saying. Many "mature " women don't like the fact you're trying to check them off your "to do" list. I immediately ignore both."

Well said. Although I haven't had much luck local to me, I have met some great folks on here. I wouldn't objectify any with a title like that.

Understandable, but when did I say MILF? Kinda confused.

all the women in florida are scared of the black hung guy....... i have the same problem also

By *isterAndMilfCouple  over a year ago

Anderson

You're on a site to hook up with other people. Are you expecting to play monopoly? No! You want to have sex. I enjoy being a milf. I'm 51 yo, and younger guys LOVE to fuck me. My husband Loves to fuck me. If I didn't consider myself fuckable, why would I even be on this site?

"You're on a site to hook up with other people. Are you expecting to play monopoly? No! You want to have sex. I enjoy being a milf. I'm 51 yo, and younger guys LOVE to fuck me. My husband Loves to fuck me. If I didn't consider myself fuckable, why would I even be on this site?"

Exactly, I didn't think I said anything wrong did i?

» Add a new message to this topic