By *LundunCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

Is that true?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have cut or are ? Lol . Hides in corner

I'm cut, live in the US but am from the U.K.

I think anytime one generalizes, they could be asking for trouble!

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I would have to say most do

By *LundunCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

Umm... Americans have surely got that right

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

I'm cut and hung like a...... field mouse

Mine is cut, but I think the Doc cut too much off. It should be bigger, right?

Is cut good or bad? Lol

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

And ????

By *omersetfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Apparently is done to baby boys shortly after birth

Is that right American forumites?

What purpose it serves besides another item on the bill I am not sure...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It has become more controversial here and less popular in recent years. Youll still find most adults are cut, as older generations remain.

By *utieAndBootyCouple  over a year ago

SoCal

It's generally considered to be a cleaner look. Obviously everyone has their own preferences, but it's definitely more common and popular in America.

"It's generally considered to be a cleaner look. Obviously everyone has their own preferences, but it's definitely more common and popular in America."

Who cares?

SoCal

"Who cares?"

The person who asked the question.

Idk If I can say yes or no I can't speak for every man in America but I'm surely am not circumcised and a majority of people I know are not . They say uncircumcised penis are healthier for us men .keeps our penis clean.

SoCal

80% of Americans are circumcised according to care.com and wiki

By *nysladMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"80% of Americans are circumcised according to care.com and wiki"

Yep and not sure what % it is in the Uk.

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

There was an article that said if more men in africa were circumcised the aids rate would be less.

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was born in south africa and circumsised after birth. Believe it was a hygiene thing due to the heat. Maybe the same for USA?

I play extensively in the USA and can confirm that there is a much greater percentage of cut guys over there. In fact I have only ever come across two who weren't (excuse the pun

I know some people have a preference but i have to say that it has never impacted in any of the fun i have had there, which tends to be group stuff, even though i myself am uncut.

By *osabellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Definitely true. Growing up in the US I hadn't even seen an uncircumcised one until I started travelling abroad. It's very different.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Up until recently; curcumcision was approximately 80% in the US.

The rate is starting to fall slightly, though the US CDC continues to endorse this mutilation on an unfounded ( and wrong) belief that it somehow aids health and hygiene.

In opposition to the rest of the world where it is recognised as a totally futile procedure. The exception being those places where it is done for religious reasons.

There are numerous reasons behind the US fanaticism for mutilating their children;

It can be traced back to snake oil " doctors" in the 18th and 19th century, who came up with all sorts of bollocks about how it prevented mental illness. It was also seen as an indicator of higher social status.

Later, in the 1920s, it was believed by many that it was more hygienic.

The latest utter dangerous nonsense is that it helps prevent the transmission of aids ( the reality is that , if anything, the opposite is true), and also that it lessens transmission of other STDs. Also not true.

The circumcision rate in the US is still around 70%, depending on the state

Globally circumcision is about 30% ( which includes Muslims, Jews, and other religions that require it)

Yep. They like to mutilate babies over there.

"Yep. They like to mutilate babies over there."

No we just don't like our cocks to look like elephant trunks

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Male genital mutilation? No thanks.

Why dull the sensitivity and pleasure by dead-heading?

It's ironic that some religions disfigure their god's reflection of his perfect image!

"Yep. They like to mutilate babies over there.

No we just don't like our cocks to look like elephant trunks "

Not sure If you're aware but babies don't have the cognitive ability to make a penis trunk based desicion resulting in genital mutilation.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

American in the UK here, and I am cut. I would have to say everyone I showered with in High School and college gyms were all cut.. So the percentage of cut is very high. I miss my skin...lol

As an uncut UK guy I can not understand in this day and age why you would say it is more hygienic to be cut. I shower every day and am always nice and clean down there. I agree that if it were personal choice each to his own but it sounds like most men don't get the choice - having it done to them when they are too young to decide.

American guy here and I am uncut, I didn't realize it was so common

By *ifeloves2watchCouple  over a year ago

Flint

Yes we do. Looking st the ones on here that are not cut. I thank God I am

London

Yeah, a lot of Brits are surprised to hear about this and some Americans are surprised that the Brits don't really do it.

Leeds

"Yeah, a lot of Brits are surprised to hear about this and some Americans are surprised that the Brits don't really do it."

I was one that was surprised when I started swinging here in the UK and seeing that all the guys were not cut. It doesn't matter cut or not cut. Its the guy that the cock is attached to is what counts..lol

Cut is good less chances of getting an STD or any other infection .so cut Is better and safer .

Having a cut cock is better less chance of infection and STD .and most Americans like me has a cut cock even Caribbean men black and white.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

A cut cock having less "chance of infection or STD" is a myth, and has been shown by medical research to be totally unproven. It was promoted by doctords in the 19th century. Still believed by many.

lol penis trunk

"Is that true?"
. I'm snipped

I like cut men

I would def say yes most are cut here in the US.

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am cut as born in africa and pretty standard out there. As I understand it is not for sensitivity or too reduce std, its more about hygeine on the extreme heat.

I like my mushroom head

"80% of Americans are circumcised according to care.com and wiki"

Wiki is the last source of information that someone can possibly rely on.

It's not true at all. Most Americans aren't cut just like most Europeans.

Jew's and muslims are cut. These groups aren't the majority in America and Europe.

Wikipedia? Absolute BS

"A cut cock having less "chance of infection or STD" is a myth, and has been shown by medical research to be totally unproven. It was promoted by doctords in the 19th century. Still believed by many. "

"As an uncut UK guy I can not understand in this day and age why you would say it is more hygienic to be cut. I shower every day and am always nice and clean down there. I agree that if it were personal choice each to his own but it sounds like most men don't get the choice - having it done to them when they are too young to decide."

Spot on!

There are only 2 reasons for circumcision : religion and medical necessity.

Well, you can throw in the rare personal choice to be "fashionable".

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

Outside religious or medical reasons, Circumcision became a 'thing' in the US due to original beliefs that excessive masturbation was the root of many ailments, and the foreskin was seen as something that would encourage that.

We have come a long way since then, but for some reason things haven't been totally revised and still most Americans are circumsised, whilst most Brits are not.

I had sex some years ago with an American, who commented that I had the first un-circumsised cock she had seen!

Personally, I love having a foreskin. It helps stimulation during masturbation and sex (although I guess enough sex toys exist which do the same thing nowadays) and hygiene isn't an issue if you wash properly.

This thing about "most" Americans is a fiction. It isn't true at all.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I am cut as born in africa and pretty standard out there. As I understand it is not for sensitivity or too reduce std, its more about hygeine on the extreme heat. "

Bollocks, Africa is the cradle of life, it's where all human's evolved from. We evolved with a foreskin in that environment for a reason.

the guys my wife had fun with in Vegas were uncut and all from USA

"I am cut as born in africa and pretty standard out there. As I understand it is not for sensitivity or too reduce std, its more about hygeine on the extreme heat.

Bollocks, Africa is the cradle of life, it's where all human's evolved from. We evolved with a foreskin in that environment for a reason."

You evolved from a foreskin? In Africa?

Which one is this theory? It's not about Creation, Evolution, The Big Bang, Alien import....

"the guys my wife had fun with in Vegas were uncut and all from USA"

That's because those guys are like over 80% of the Americans - uncut.

Cambridge

"I am cut as born in africa and pretty standard out there. As I understand it is not for sensitivity or too reduce std, its more about hygeine on the extreme heat.

Bollocks, Africa is the cradle of life, it's where all human's evolved from. We evolved with a foreskin in that environment for a reason.

Which one is this theory? It's not about Creation, Evolution, The Big Bang, Alien import.... "

You need to work on your comprehension. Humans evolved IN Africa, and evolved WITH a foreskin. No where did I say that humans evolved FROM a foreskin.

London

in the US? probably closer to 80% of men there are cut. at least from my broad experience.

Which one is this theory? It's not about Creation, Evolution, The Big Bang, Alien import....

You need to work on your comprehension. Humans evolved IN Africa, and evolved WITH a foreskin. No where did I say that humans evolved FROM a foreskin. "

My apologies! You didn't say "from". I'd better stop engaging in forums half asleep in the wee hours of the morning and from a small phone...

But presumably that's what all who claim that most Americans are cut, did too. They must have confused it with Africa.

As far as the origin of life is concerned... Well, no one knows. A number of theories but that's what they all are - just theories and beliefs. No conclusive evidence. But I certainly don't accept the theory of Evolution.

Cambridge

You need to work on your comprehension. Humans evolved IN Africa, and evolved WITH a foreskin. No where did I say that humans evolved FROM a foreskin.

My apologies! You didn't say "from". I'd better stop engaging in forums half asleep in the wee hours of the morning and from a small phone...

But presumably that's what all who claim that most Americans are cut, did too. They must have confused it with Africa.

As far as the origin of life is concerned... Well, no one knows. A number of theories but that's what they all are - just theories and beliefs. No conclusive evidence. But I certainly don't accept the theory of Evolution."

Apology accepted.

Others have already given proof that the majority of Americans are indeed circumcised.

So far all the evidence we have shows that humans did evolve from Africa around 200,000 years ago. Can you prove that this isnt the case and show older human remains in other parts of the world?

As far as the origin of life is concerned... Well, no one knows. A number of theories but that's what they all are - just theories and beliefs. No conclusive evidence. But I certainly don't accept the theory of Evolution.

Apology accepted.

Others have already given proof that the majority of Americans are indeed circumcised.

So far all the evidence we have shows that humans did evolve from Africa around 200,000 years ago. Can you prove that this isnt the case and show older human remains in other parts of the world? "

The "evidence" of others is as good as the old wives' tales. The facts are quite the opposite, so about 20% of the Yankees are circumcised.

Regarding you other question, I'm concerned that we'll be hijacking the thread. Yet very briefly, no evidence that humans evolved. More evidence that humans were created and that the first people inhabited what is today the Middle East. We can start another thread on this though. Send me a link if you do so.

Have a great day!

Cambridge

Apology accepted.

So far all the evidence we have shows that humans did evolve from Africa around 200,000 years ago. Can you prove that this isnt the case and show older human remains in other parts of the world?

The "evidence" of others is as good as the old wives' tales. The facts are quite the opposite, so about 20% of the Yankees are circumcised.

Regarding you other question, I'm concerned that we'll be hijacking the thread. Yet very briefly, no evidence that humans evolved. More evidence that humans were created and that the first people inhabited what is today the Middle East. We can start another thread on this though. Send me a link if you do so.

Have a great day! "

Whether or not you believe in evolution or not, the oldest human remains have been found in Africa, not the middle east.

If you just dismiss academic research out of hand, I'm going to assume that you haven't spent much time conducting or studying such research.

Apology accepted.

Have a great day!

Whether or not you believe in evolution or not, the oldest human remains have been found in Africa, not the middle east.

If you just dismiss academic research out of hand, I'm going to assume that you haven't spent much time conducting or studying such research. "

Your assumption is correct. I'm not a researcher as I have more important things to do with my life. There is a tiny minority in any given profession who are the true professionals and who have dedicated their lives to a certain cause. The rest of the society merely learn from what they tell us, rightly or wrongly.

Every intelligent person will tell you that science isn't a finite subject. It develops. The more a true scientist know the more they realise how little do they know. It's only the narrow minded pseudo scientists who claim that that's it, this is all there is and nothing further can be known because it doesn't exist.

Mind you, evolutionists who claim with absolute certainty that their theory is right and nothing further can be discovered, fall into that category.

Oldest man in Africa? Perhaps by 2017 it may be true. Not that it is, because if you were to do just a quick research, you'll discover a whole new world out there. But in a year or 10 a new discovery may show how wrong the conclusion of today are, etc. The Examples from history are plenty.

There's evidence that the first humans were living in today's Iraq / Iran and then spread out through Turkey to other parts of the world.

Believe what you will.

Cambridge

Apology accepted.

Have a great day!

If you just dismiss academic research out of hand, I'm going to assume that you haven't spent much time conducting or studying such research.

Your assumption is correct. I'm not a researcher as I have more important things to do with my life. There is a tiny minority in any given profession who are the true professionals and who have dedicated their lives to a certain cause. The rest of the society merely learn from what they tell us, rightly or wrongly.

Every intelligent person will tell you that science isn't a finite subject. It develops. The more a true scientist know the more they realise how little do they know. It's only the narrow minded pseudo scientists who claim that that's it, this is all there is and nothing further can be known because it doesn't exist.

Mind you, evolutionists who claim with absolute certainty that their theory is right and nothing further can be discovered, fall into that category.

Oldest man in Africa? Perhaps by 2017 it may be true. Not that it is, because if you were to do just a quick research, you'll discover a whole new world out there. But in a year or 10 a new discovery may show how wrong the conclusion of today are, etc. The Examples from history are plenty.

There's evidence that the first humans were living in today's Iraq / Iran and then spread out through Turkey to other parts of the world.

Believe what you will. "

Right, well getting back to the OP, Iraq, Iran and Turkey are all hot countries, and humans have foreskins. So the theory about it being too hot to have one doesn't hold much water.

What do most women prefer cut cock or uncut cock

Apology accepted.

Have a great day!

Believe what you will.

Right, well getting back to the OP, Iraq, Iran and Turkey are all hot countries, and humans have foreskins. So the theory about it being too hot to have one doesn't hold much water."

If heat and hygiene were the reasons for circumcision, body hair all over, would be the first to go. But it isn't. It's all about religion. I don't know who came up with this tosh that Christian protestant Americans go to churches with cut dicks

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Increasing numbers of Americans are now uncut but I think the majority of the population are still cut. I like my time in the USA because of this easier to find choice.

Apology accepted.

Have a great day!

Believe what you will.

Right, well getting back to the OP, Iraq, Iran and Turkey are all hot countries, and humans have foreskins. So the theory about it being too hot to have one doesn't hold much water.

If heat and hygiene were the reasons for circumcision, body hair all over, would be the first to go. But it isn't. It's all about religion. I don't know who came up with this tosh that Christian protestant Americans go to churches with cut dicks

"

CLCC, are you following the news?

It was reported today that archeologists discovered evidence in Australia that people inhabited the land tens of thousands of years earlier than the oldest remains found in Africa.

Let them keep digging. One day they'll discover the truth. It's the Middle East where everything begun...

Remember what I told you a week ago about science etc?

Or what about the reports in

May this year, claiming Europe as the birth place? 200 000 years earlier than the remains in Africa.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

In fact all of these theories are wrong.

Humans didn't evolve from apes. It's utter BS to even suggest it.

Go and trust what scientists say

You need to work on your comprehension. Humans evolved IN Africa, and evolved WITH a foreskin. No where did I say that humans evolved FROM a foreskin. "

You're probably correct though, even if you didnt intend to say that. Theres a lot of folks in fab who are living proof of it!

"Or what about the reports in

May this year, claiming Europe as the birth place? 200 000 years earlier than the remains in Africa.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

Go and trust what scientists say "

Couple of questions for you...

The human appendix is believed to exist from when we had an aditional stomach. As our diet changed, the stomach became redundant. So is the appendix an evolutionary remnant or there by design?

Boobs. Evolution or design?

Foreskin. Evolution or design?

Where did humans evolve from?

The human appendix is believed to exist from when we had an aditional stomach. As our diet changed, the stomach became redundant. So is the appendix an evolutionary remnant or there by design?

Where did humans evolve from?"

The answer is that there was never evolutionary process.

We were designed that way. Nothing is rudimentary, even the appendix. This outdated claim that the appendix wasn't needed. Told by evolutionist when I was at school.

It has long been established that the appendix contains bacteria that aid in the digestion of food. It also helps the immune system like a lymphatic organ.

It can also be used as a transplant for a bladder or even in rebuilding a sphincter muscle.

I suppose you didn't mean to say that the stomach isn't needed?

We were designed that way. Nothing is rudimentary, even the appendix. This outdated claim that the appendix wasn't needed. Told by evolutionist when I was at school.

It has long been established that the appendix contains bacteria that aid in the digestion of food. It also helps the immune system like a lymphatic organ.

It can also be used as a transplant for a bladder or even in rebuilding a sphincter muscle.

I suppose you didn't mean to say that the stomach isn't needed? "

So it is all design?

We were designed to have farmable spare parts?

Sorry for not clarifying that I was referring to a second stomach being redundant. Clearly you'll pick out the bits you want to understand.

So it is all design?

Sorry for not clarifying that I was referring to a second stomach being redundant. Clearly you'll pick out the bits you want to understand."

I thought your intention was a well mannered and meant conversation. I'm not picking up anything. Simply clarifying that I understood you correctly. No one ever suggested that humans need a second stomach and I wouldn't call the 11cm max of appendix to be a second stomach.

It has it's function but it isn't a stomach.

As to spare parts? - modern medicine discovered it. It doesn't matter what the human Instruction Manual says parts should be used for. Dunno, ask the Designer...

Wish you well!

So it is all design?

Sorry for not clarifying that I was referring to a second stomach being redundant. Clearly you'll pick out the bits you want to understand.

I thought your intention was a well mannered and meant conversation. I'm not picking up anything. Simply clarifying that I understood you correctly. No one ever suggested that humans need a second stomach and I wouldn't call the 11cm max of appendix to be a second stomach.

As to spare parts? - modern medicine discovered it. It doesn't matter what the human Instruction Manual says parts should be used for. Dunno, ask the Designer...

Wish you well! "

I was suggesting that evolution rendered a second stomach redundant, but the appendix was a remnant of that.

The rich diversity of life on this planet is nothing more than a very lucky coincidence.

However, to go back to my original point, the foreskin is there for a reason.

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

I was suggesting that evolution rendered a second stomach redundant, but the appendix was a remnant of that.

The rich diversity of life on this planet is nothing more than a very lucky coincidence.

However, to go back to my original point, the foreskin is there for a reason."

It must have been an extremely lucky coincidence , so extreme and so lucky that is impossible to believe.

But I agree, the foreskin is for a reason and I'd rather keep it that way.

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

It must have been an extremely lucky coincidence , so extreme and so lucky that is impossible to believe.

"

Impossible to believe it isn't a coincidence? Care to elaborate?

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

Impossible to believe it isn't a coincidence? Care to elaborate?"

You know the usual arguments between evolutionists and creationists - which theory requires more blind faith?

Well, you said it - life on the Earth is the result of a very lucky coincidence. Out of absolutely nothing, matter came about. Then it formed by itself in almost perfect order and became living organisms...

Would you believe me if I told you that my Rolex came out of nothing, formed some tiny particles, in wheels and bolts and gears and started to tell the time? All by itself?

I believe what is easier and more logical - someone who knows his stuff, made it!

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

You know the usual arguments between evolutionists and creationists - which theory requires more blind faith?

Well, you said it - life on the Earth is the result of a very lucky coincidence. Out of absolutely nothing, matter came about. Then it formed by itself in almost perfect order and became living organisms...

Would you believe me if I told you that my Rolex came out of nothing, formed some tiny particles, in wheels and bolts and gears and started to tell the time? All by itself?

I believe what is easier and more logical - someone who knows his stuff, made it! "

I know where this is going so I'm going to bow out. However, who created the creator?

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

I believe what is easier and more logical - someone who knows his stuff, made it!

I know where this is going so I'm going to bow out. However, who created the creator?"

Noone. That's why He is the ultimate Creator. Without a beginning and end. Life originates with Him.

This isn't something that I can prove or understand. But at least it makes it more understandable from that point onwards. While evolution faces hurdles at every step and every corner.

Look, as a Christian I have no animosity towards evolutionists. It is all about choices what to believe. No one can prove the other wrong.

Thank you for your involvement in the discussion . We digressed again, but OP has abandoned the thread anyway...

Cambridge

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

I know where this is going so I'm going to bow out. However, who created the creator?

Noone. That's why He is the ultimate Creator. Without a beginning and end. Life originates with Him.

This isn't something that I can prove or understand. But at least it makes it more understandable from that point onwards. While evolution faces hurdles at every step and every corner.

Look, as a Christian I have no animosity towards evolutionists. It is all about choices what to believe. No one can prove the other wrong.

Thank you for your involvement in the discussion . We digressed again, but OP has abandoned the thread anyway... "

How do you know the creator didn't create evolution?

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

Thank you for your involvement in the discussion . We digressed again, but OP has abandoned the thread anyway...

How do you know the creator didn't create evolution? "

I know about the Creator from the Bible. It says clearly how the world was created. It wasn't by the process of evolution.

Yet again, accepting that Bible is an accurate account is a matter of personal belief. If you don't, then the whole thing about God and creation as opposed to self evolving life, goes out of the window.

positive part of circumsised is clean and generally less bugs! negative is less sensitive or positive as I last alot alot and alot longer

By *ongueforfunMan  over a year ago

Frisco

"Apparently is done to baby boys shortly after birth

What purpose it serves besides another item on the bill I am not sure..."

yes, most are cut just after birth (patents choice but most choose to) the reason is for cleanliness and less chance of infection due to the fact that moisture can not collect there. because, as i am sure you know, not everyone cleans themselves like they should all the time.

By *un Sexy Fab VixenWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm

Yes. Most Americans are cut. There's definitely more uncut men in the UK.

Benidorm

I prefer cut men. I'll tell you privately.

By *nysladMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"I prefer cut men. I'll tell you privately."

Always nice hear when a lady likes them circumcised and does seem to be more and more in the UK these days.

Cambridge

A question for the people who say it's much cleaner and less chance of infection from circumcision, do you believe the same about FGM?

London

Do you really think it's like FGM?

Cambridge

"Do you really think it's like FGM?"

It can be if done at birth without consent. Obviously if it is done for medical reasons, or when the man is over 18 and is consenting to the procedure it's different.

My friend from the US said it's a kind of fashion thing to circumcised, also easier to keep it clean. So as Said it's a trend out there.

Benidorm

yes that is correct. most Americans are circumcised.

Benidorm

I kind of prefer circumcised.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

cut or uncut as long as it works, we met two Israeli couples the ladies where all over my john playing with his foreskin..

By *r and mrs 01422Man  over a year ago

halifax

Just had mine cut today for medical reasons it kept spilting

Hate cut cocks. I don't meet guys that have had it done. I just don't like how they look. It's not natural. If they were meant to be cut then guys would be born that way. Unless it's for a medical reason, leave them be.

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

IT'S CHILD GENITAL MUTILATION, SICK.

Leeds

I agree and I want mine back. I didn't have a choice....lol

Even in American movies Ex. American Pie. They all have a wank with the lube on which is necesarry once you are cut. I would hate to be cut.

what a load of rubbish its took off if your not able to keep your self clean, i been usa 8 times and they are clean people, only other time its removed medical reason nothing to do with std's what a load of rubbish,

"positive part of circumsised is clean and generally less bugs! negative is less sensitive or positive as I last alot alot and alot longer"

Less bugs?? Jesus, what the fuck do you have growing on yours??

there aint no flys on me

By *azinga84Man  over a year ago

Kilwinning

"There was an article that said if more men in africa were circumcised the aids rate would be less. "

Was that nonsense in the Beano or the Dandy?

They look so much better with a wee polo neck on them.

"Apparently is done to baby boys shortly after birth

What purpose it serves besides another item on the bill I am not sure..."

A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men. Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners. Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).

Hope that helps.

So it is all design?

Wish you well!

"

why do we have eyebrows?

"Up until recently; curcumcision was approximately 80% in the US.

The rate is starting to fall slightly, though the US CDC continues to endorse this mutilation on an unfounded ( and wrong) belief that it somehow aids health and hygiene.

In opposition to the rest of the world where it is recognised as a totally futile procedure. The exception being those places where it is done for religious reasons.

There are numerous reasons behind the US fanaticism for mutilating their children;

It can be traced back to snake oil " doctors" in the 18th and 19th century, who came up with all sorts of bollocks about how it prevented mental illness. It was also seen as an indicator of higher social status.

Later, in the 1920s, it was believed by many that it was more hygienic.

The latest utter dangerous nonsense is that it helps prevent the transmission of aids ( the reality is that , if anything, the opposite is true), and also that it lessens transmission of other STDs. Also not true.

The circumcision rate in the US is still around 70%, depending on the state

Globally circumcision is about 30% ( which includes Muslims, Jews, and other religions that require it)

"

A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men. Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners. Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).

"A cut cock having less "chance of infection or STD" is a myth, and has been shown by medical research to be totally unproven. It was promoted by doctords in the 19th century. Still believed by many. "

Additionally, a recent study of Senel et al.37 that examined the long-term effects of circumcision on sexual function concluded that circumcision did not adversely affect sexual functions, but it caused a significant improvement in erectile function and overall sexual satisfaction..

Mmmmm

Which ones taste better?

"Which ones taste better?"
sucket and see!

"Which ones taste better?sucket and see! "
. Great pictures

"Which ones taste better?sucket and see! "

Benidorm

"Which ones taste better?"
CUT. of course.

Benidorm

"Is that true?"
it sure is true.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

After being recircumcised to tighten up the skin on the shaft, my girlfriend complimented me on saying my cock now felt like an American ribbed dildo.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I was circumcised when I was little and the ladies love my perfect penis lol

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Yeah. Apparently so. An American woman told me they wouldn't know what to do with a foreskin. Luckily I didn't have one.

"Hate cut cocks. I don't meet guys that have had it done. I just don't like how they look. It's not natural. If they were meant to be cut then guys would be born that way. Unless it's for a medical reason, leave them be. "

mmm you must love the tangy taste!

I used to think if you were cut you could last longer but not true, love my fore skin and feels better with a fore skin.

"Is that true?"
yep it's because jews dominate and control America and there very powerful in getting what they want.no matter how discusting and aborant and unfair it might seem to the rest of the world.!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Is that true?yep it's because jews dominate and control America and there very powerful in getting what they want.no matter how discusting and aborant and unfair it might seem to the rest of the world.! "

That is an extremely racist statement.

Agreed Sally. A completely racist statement from an ignorant asshole.

My friends father was a Moil and performed many circumcisions . He saved the tips and he made them into wallets . When you rubbed the wallet it turned into a suitcase . True Story lol .

By *ehallMan  over a year ago

dublin 24

Wonder do women per fare cut cicks ?!!

» Add a new message to this topic